What do you see user?

What do you see user?
Stereogram thread

a shitload of skittles

Android logo

Look beyond the picture user

Dolphin in the middle of the water. Also the bubbles jump out. Neato.

hmmm, spiral, shit

Clearly all these are fake. I can't see shit.

tea kettle and ball on table

Seashell I think

fucked up try at aliens, aliens

fighter jet

M&M's

jets, going left to right

stop wasting your time, get a life,( in word bubbles)

how do i look beyond it ?

i don't have acid so i can't see beyond skittles

a shark

try crossing your eyes user, don't focus on the actual picture and your eyes will automatically focus on the hidden picture

How do they do this? I mean look at the text... it looks completely fucking normal.

How does this shit work?

alright, ill try.

Is this what tripping skittles feels like

It's a logo for something?

Dolphin

Like a seashell horn conch thing?

Not 100% with this actually. Part of looks like two people lying down, or pots and kettles. Tricky one

Stickmen

Fighter jet

Stop wasting your time, get a life

Not the same, but close enough

It's more like relaxing your eyes and not focusing on the image, or focusing past the image as if you were looking at something far away. Then slowly try to bring it into focus. You might catch a small portion of the raised image. Sometimes you have to repeat this process a few times. Once you see a bit of the raised pattern, stay focused there a bit. When you find it and focus on it, you should eventually start seeing the entire image pop.

Suck my dick I'm a shark

A worm or some sort of horn or some loop thing? Not 100% sure what it's meant to be, but if the filename is anything then a klein bottle

Tea pot

Horse

MC Hummer?

Dick

Doggo

>Name of object in the filename
Good job

Android logo, others are correct user

i cant get it, its annoying

What's meant to be?

Horse

another way is to put your head up to the surface of your device so that you force your eyes to go out of focus and pulling your head back slowly

>Fuck Max, I'm the best

These ones are hard. It is easier to start with objects that are simple, and obvious. Things that doesn't look like random patterns, but rather two identical images next to each other. Just google it, and you will find practise sites.

Hahahaha! Is that a dick cumming?!?

redgreen soldiers

You bet

Kettle and ball on a table

this picture is absolutely beautiful do you have it in 1920x1080 or higher?

The Android logo.

MAX IS THE BEST

I should warn that is very complicated and takes up the whole image, don't go blind trying to find it anons

You have a smaller version of that?

rare ware logo?

candy
a dream ship
a dead end
field of flowers
sheet of acid
background to a retro platformer
underside of many bugs

nope, sorry user

A horse and elephant with boxing gloves on boxing each other

A star. The above one wasn't hard at all user, not sure what you mean/

kek

Funny, that one instantly came into focus for me. Almost no effort needed.

My left eye will drift when I relax my eyes, sort of like a self-induced lazy eye. I've found it makes most of these images really easy to see.

Kangaroo, not horse. Derp me

A dog behind a cage?

this one is just cool to trip out on

Same as any other stereogram. When the left-to-right pattern is consistent, that part looks flat in 3D. When it's spread apart, that part looks further away in 3D. WHen it's closer together, that part looks closer in 3D.

That's cool, like rings of differing depths

it's your brain doing this, it makes a stereo picture if the same elements are there. it's actually a very good method to compare two pictures and find differences since those would look like holes.
try it on one of those search pictures, the differences will become visible right away. i have a magazine that has some extreme examples, showing that you can find differences you would be able to find by normally looking at them.
i gonna try and get some good photos of those.

a donkey, republicans and democrats
also is just a random 3d thing

gg

Butterfly

Donkey, god damnit, I knew I wasn't right with kangaroo either

Flutterby

its a person

anyone have any animated stereo-graphics?

I know it says bird in the filename, but can you see which type of bird it is? (;

It's a woman

Judging by the origami on the bottom, swans? If not then ostritches

its nate dogg telling me to smoke weed everyday

pnk pntr

close user, but not quite

Cranes then?

Wolf

should work

Calm down Daniel Bryan

2 flamingos

Flaminco?

Huh really? I thought they were at first but their beaks don't quite look the length of a flamingo, and they're not normally pictured with their wings out

Khaleesiiiii

on that pixel picture you should see some places that stick out, those are the places with differences, if i remember correctly it was sometimes used to spot replicas.

for anyone having trouble this pic has 2 red dots at the top. when done right you'll see 3 dots spaced perfectly

someone make a check em stereogram

i see a penis