Is shad in jail yet?

is shad in jail yet?

Why would he be? What law did he break?

sexualized a 5 year old

Hurting the feelings of moralfags.

I think she did a pretty good job of sexualizing herself. Have you seen the clothes she wears?

I see nothing sexual about this

that popcorn she is eating is cum covered

mmhm

As long as he "claims" all characters drawn are 18+ and any likenesses are coincidental, there's not much they can jail him for

mhmm

prove it faggot.

Did he actually draw her getting dicked finally? If so please post.

What is going on here? Some fag draw something and should be in prison, should I know the girl posted here?

That was a fan drawing. Notice how it's shit.

so did he post more?

no

Is drawing a crime?

If you see that image as sexual then the problem lies in your head. Stop projecting your pedophilia onto other people.

If you draw a real person it's counted as a crime, as slander+ some kind of sexual offense

who is she supposed to be?

that's lt corbis not keem's daughter
that was posted a few days ago tho.

her father came in that popcorn. popcorn just doesn't get 'salty' out of nowhere

where, in that picture does it suggest that? You never had salted popcorn in your life? Thats your fucked up head projecting that shit. Get some help.

>popcorn isn't salty
Are you fucking retarded

Different user here.
The fact that the popcorn is salty is a bit too much implied to be meaningless.

OK so what? Is there a law against feeding your daughter your cum?

I have no idea who that is supposed to be

They're two different people. Keemstar's daughter and LtCorbis.

you dont need to know who it is. all you need to know is that a known pedophile has been sexualizing her on his website. and she is 5 years old

I thought it was implied that people would get "SALTY" over the picture. Judging by the butthurt I would say people are salty.

She's 7, but yeah.

whats with you? you just dont give up. Its ben maybe a week and you start this thread up every other hour. Did Shad molest you and this is how your getting back at him? by annoying the shit out of everyone on /b