Are Germans actually voting for this woman for a 4TH FUCKING TIME?

Are Germans actually voting for this woman for a 4TH FUCKING TIME?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893436/Angela-Merkel-pressure-refugee-policy-revealed-migrants-committed-142-500-crimes-Germany-six-months-2016.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain why they shouldn't?

I know you gonna tell a lot of shit about her mandates ... But lets admit that nowadays Germany is the second occidental power and with trump, US is gonna close its doors to the world, perfect time for Germany to take the leadership of the world, and she is the indicated person for it

Germany really went down

>perfect time for Germany to take the leadership of the world,

nice trips

we cant vote our "bundeskanzler", we only can vote the partys which will vote the "bundeskanzler"

If anyone is taking that spot it's Russia idiot. But not happening.

Rape of German women went up thanks to uncontrolled immigration, Terrorism went up, Trade has not been so good since 2013, debt is up, but mostly the irresponsible handling of the refugee crisis shows she is unfit.

>assuming I'm American

>tfw amerifats think they're the world leaders

Say what? U mean that goat fuckers will take leadership making a fucking operation base in europe from your homeland after u stupid fucks will extinct...

you can bet on we do. And with trump gone and the russians on the borders we even might go and build us a nice h-bomb or 20 and are finally allowed to get a decent army set up.

where are you from?

>ifunny watermark

umad fat cuck?

She's still doing this politics stuff?
Ugh, I don't keep up with anything anymore.
Gotta get on my civic duties.

>emaricuns r fat!!! XD they so dum!!!! Hahahah XDDDDDDD
just stay in your little tiny shithole kid, while we drive out nice cars and live a nice life, sit there and be jelly, bitch

lmao what shitty country do you live in?

Your moms' pussy bitch boy

France

kek

Top kek

>Germans

Germans probably won't vote for her; but she'll nationalize enough refugees to clinch it.

Why would I be?

she fucked up so bad, the right parties in germany have alot of new voters

this will never show up on german media, the censoring to not appear racist in any way is just beyond stupid

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893436/Angela-Merkel-pressure-refugee-policy-revealed-migrants-committed-142-500-crimes-Germany-six-months-2016.html

WWI was austria's fault

Mudslime filth.

nice pegida comment

Are you going to make any sentient remark, or just post more 9gag content?

>implying his country is not the third world hell hole it really is, where hundreds of thousands are below the poverty line, 1 in 3 avoid dental because can't afford it, hundreds of thousands avoid getting treatment and die because they can't afford it, where millions are saddled with crippling debt for decades just to get to go to college and where you need a gun or you might get horrible murdered by niggers who invade your home.

This is one of those times where I absolutely hate that my country borders Germany.

how stupid someone must be to write this down

>question answered

A picture speaks a thousand words, but chances are you don't know that because you couldn't afford to go to college ;)

Do you have an uninformed opinion about a country you don't live in and have never visited?

Congratulations, you just passed the US citizenship test!

>Russia
Are you fucking serious? This shithole isn't even in the Top 10 economies anymore. Almost as big as pluto and lots of ressources but so corrupt and overall shit that even South Korea has a stronger economy.

I've been to Germany, and my cousin lives there.

Don't try to change the subject, you fat hooker

why not? the German economy is doing better than ever under her.

>huffington post

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

In fairness South Korea had a fucking thriving economy 5-10 years ago but hit a recession like the rest of the world recently.

Yes, yes all true! I have read it on the INTERNET !

obah 200 years since de Civil War, an dat nigger still be pickin' de white man's cotton. Glory be, de South has riz again.

this!

it was always germanys destiny to destroy europe, one way or another...

yep, that's history

>americuck

hahahahahahahhahahah

Shhh..... they'll revoke your citizenship, idiot!

japan sure spends lot on an army that's pretty much useless. have their soldiers ever been in actual combat?

You gotta live the good life if your entire history is sending other countries to their death.

>huffington post
>ifunny
>icanhascheezeburger
You've come full circle and are now confirmed for the liberal toddler you are. Go give your mom her laptop back before you are scolded and are sent to bed without supper.

wow

Dry your tears fatboy

Yeah, they were pretty active from around 1929 until 1945

Have american soldiers actually ever been in combat with people other than untrained farmers with ak47s?

Because there won't be any Germans left.

time :

>doesn't respect a libtard blog
>must be American
>let me post exactly what he did but from my point of view because I'm an idiot

no, but it's more fun to fight untrained farmers with ak47s

Checked hard.

Isn't fun when 14% of americans live below the poverty line

Double trips of proof

The whole point is not to engage in conventional warfare. If your fighting an army that has American weaponry, you've done something incredibly stupid.

oh yes, tell that to vietnam xD

Checked!

huh?

You cant actually vote the person itself, only the corresponding party. And since to many of those leftist faggots are afraid or cucked beyond comprehension, they simply wont vote for legitimate alternatives so its most likely gonna be her for the 4th fucking time. Sadly, not enough sane people are left to actually change anything

Well, one problem with these statistics is that for refugees, it's considered a crime to leave the town they're assigned to, which happens quite often. Not saying there is no crime, but the numbers are just not reliable.

Modern* American weaponry

Yeah, how did that work out for the viet cong?

I will not vote for her party or her puppets. Its a shame that it is even possible to become this often cancelor... The only time i like to be a bit more like the Us

Sure why not? She is the only person who can handle the EU. She is the best leader! And she will destroy this stupid cunts Erdogan, Putin and Trump!

>picture without sources
Yes.

They love her open border policies it seems

When's the election?
I almost can't believe she decided to run again. She admits it's a long shot & the hardest race in her life, but why not take a fucking hint then, that maybe you've singlehandedly held on to power long enough?

try harder

feel free to google them all and prove me wrong fatty

Canada #3 in rapes
wooooh, YAH!
c'mon Canada, we can do better than that!

God damn it, she is the best politician in the world. How could we not see it. She will also cure cancer and aids and discover now planets for colonies which will also be build by Merkel

Afaik the viet cong won and f**ed the USA in the butt. ofc with a high bodycount - but they won - that is all that matters. The US had to flee in shame iirc.... xD

Fuck yeah some 1871 Empire Numbers. For the Reich!

>you need a gun or you might get horrible murdered by niggers who invade your home.

Just wait Europe
Just wait

Wtf are you smoking. Germany is a political dwarf with an economy slightly better than the rest of the west of Europe. You'll need another century to even compet with US and I'm not even speaking about rising countries, which germany is not.

At best you'll be remembered to be the ones that voted in again the woman who opened the gates of refuges to a place they have no cultural reasons to be.

german here
the refugee crisis is mainly fault of those in charge of foreign affairs. hundreds of thousands of refugees were already in turkey and organisations needed help, and they asked germany. A bit of money was needed to built better camps in turkey, but that SPD guy, don't know if it was gabriel or steinmeier, failed to tackle this issue. now everyone is on damage control, cleaning mess up caused by this idiot.

Ummm Hello!
Godzilla
Durrr

im so tired of this particular liberal fallacy, NATO mandates a member country spends 3 percent of their GDP on defence. The USA only spends 2.3 percent......sorry we make so much more fucken money then everybody else

In Germany, kind of like in Murica, people dont get to vote directly for the chancellor