Umm help Sup Forums. Any idea on what i do here? This is a girl that wants me bad.. What do i do

Umm help Sup Forums. Any idea on what i do here? This is a girl that wants me bad.. What do i do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She sounds really, really desperate.

I'd go with her, tbh. But I'm not sure if you can handle someone like that, OP.

Go for it man. Never underestimate a girl who desperately wants you and is willing to do all of those things. Yeah she might be crazy, yeah she might be fucked in the head, but at least you know what you're getting in return. Most women are crazy and fucked in the head and think they deserve everything and it should be handed to them, but with this girl you know what you get.

What does she look like?

Go for it. Fist her pussy and if you dont plan on sticking with her

Grade A crazy. Have fun getting fucking murdered or criminally charged when she snaps

Have her post tit pics

Fuck man, get her to take some nudes, and really degradding ones - she'll do it - and post them!

>desperately looking for stability
>submissive
>willing to suffer abuse just to keep the only stable person in her life (absolutely terrified of rejection and abandonment)
>(easily?) obsessed about guys
Did someone say borderline?

Delete and never look back.
When dealing with borderline, you can't win.

shit on her kneecaps

This. I have borderline, so I pretty much end up ruining any kind of relationship I have.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

Run away.

Don't listen to your dick right now. Abort.

Get her to send nudes and post here

Are you in therapy for it? I'm sure it would help both you and the people around you if you receive support by an empathic and understanding therapist.

Tits or gtfo

>implying
eventhough a majority are women, guys can get borderline too

You too sugartits.

Lmao! Thanks Sup Forums it was just very weird to hear all of that from someonw, i mean shes a pretty girl but.. Would that be evil of me to do?

Stop thinking about it.

Go do other shit.

Leave and don't look back.

Dude to me it sounds hot. Go for it!

Thanks user i hear you

one phrase that sums this up, 'more trouble than its worth'

Although saying that I had a thing with a girl who said a v similar thing and she got madly attached and mental

Hope you like my hairy man nipples

If you're into it then do it.
>if you dont want her tell her she's my girlfriend now

checked