Oohhhhh fuck bro.... calfirona.... fucking love california. love that place dude...

oohhhhh fuck bro.... calfirona.... fucking love california. love that place dude........ fuckin uhhhhhh i did drugs once...... in califorina. yeah.. i like sex too. sex with women. californian women with vaginas.

woah me too

Do you like California money?

not really

Yeah all of that and then he goes and plays at Roman Abramovich's New Years party for 5 million USD.

Roman Abramovic is the russian billionaire oligarch who has LITERALLY had people murdered, if you don't know.

Who wouldn't, for that kinda money?

The only song by them I've ever heard that I enjoyed was Give It Away. Should I listen to their early stuff?

No. It's aged like dogshit. Just listen to P-Funk.

Just listen to By The Way and Californication (the albums)

People with integrity, you fuck.
They are rich enough already

Try BloodSugarSexMagick. The best of their radio rock stuff is on Stadium Arcadium if you want to try that.

>The best of their radio rock stuff is on Stadium Arcadium

It's calehfownyah, not California, you dumbass

Ew, gay

I didn't enjoy Californication and most of the hits I've heard from them. They aren't bad, they can be pretty boring though. I'll check out BloodSugarSexMagic

Go listen to foo fighters then you faggot
Red hot chilli peppers are shit anyway

>“I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.” - Nick Cave

>who has LITERALLY had people murdered

Welcome to being rich, it's not a russian thing, you drone.

Nah, you don't understand. Several people in gruesome fashion with 0 consequences.
He chose Putin to be elected, ffs.

He's worth like 10 billion now though and owns Chelsea football club, a 1 billion dollar super yacht and about 50 homes. Untouchable.

>Pic related

sorry for the ignorance, but what did he do?

California is a shithole and must secede for the sake of the Union

Heard Kiedis is a huge fan of the Chels, loves Big John Terry

I'm forever near a stereo saying, 'What the fuck is this garbage?' And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.'