Sup Sup Forums, I have proof that someone in my class cheated on a test and need advice

Sup Sup Forums, I have proof that someone in my class cheated on a test and need advice.

Sitting in the back, depressed as shit, knowing I will most likely fail
halfway through test
See guy two rows in front pull out a piece of paper.
Starts copying off of it.
>Surprised, since he's usually one of the more active ones in class
Puts it back in his pocket once professor walks his way, pulls it back out
Time's up, turn mine in, bombed it.
See him throw something in the trashcan on his way out
Wait for everyone to leave the room
Dig deep and find the paper
You can clearly tell it's his from the handwriting.

I know the prof fairly well and if I show him this he will definitely fail him and report him for academic dishonesty.

worry about yourself and why you failed.

Stop being a faggot and walk away shit rat

underage

Do it.

"I wrote that during the exam, to prevent misspelling stuff on the paper I turned in."

Show the teacher

it will be much more difficult than you think to get this guy in trouble over this. i would have no issue doing it - just don't be surprised if nothing happens to him, and if anyone finds out it was you they will probably hate you.

Definitely not a valid excuse

Dumbass beta neckbearded faggot confirmed

Op stop being a buddy fucker. You're just jealous he got skills. He probably put more effort into cheating than you did studying.

>caring about hate from a few people out of billions

Well I think it'd only be fair to the other students who didn't cheat. On the other hand i might feel guilty but still its only fair

Don't be a fucking faggot and report him. Just because you didn't think to cheat and got bad grades doesn't mean you have to drag him down with you.

I'll tell you like my mommy told me in kindergarten OP. Nobody likes a tattletale....
Furthermore unless the test is graded on a curve and he fucked up said curve for you and your classmates, then there is no benefit to snitching and you could face repricussions if he finds out it was you.

Who gives a fuck dipshit, don't be a fuckin narc.

Worry about yourself, mabye you should fucking cheat next time instead of being salty he got a better score than you.

But if he is in a college environment it won't help him to not know the information when he is working or whatever and he won't be successful so like they say you're cheating yourself. Why worry about it someone else?

you are going to end up being a racist janitor blaming being poor on immigrants and "rich kids"

I'm going to echo most others in this thread. There's really no point in ratting him out. Doesn't help your score and if they find out it was you consider yourself fucked in any social situation with him and his friends. I just don't see upside beyond being a bitch ass white knight.

Do the opposite, be friendly, tell him you know he cheated and that you'd like a cheat sheet for the next test.

>it's only fair

"I DID BAD SO NOW HE HAS TO DO BAD TOO."

What are you 12?

probably

Who gives a fuck, mind your own business and leave it be man. If that person chooses to cheat in life who are you to get in the way of how they do things.

The fact that you were paying more attention to the guy 2 rows ahead of you and not paying closer attention to the test is probably why you failed dude. Bring your own cheat sheet next time mabye you'll do better.

Turn him in. It's the hard thing to do but it's the right thing to do. If we cared a little more about stopping cheating we wouldn't have so many incompetent cucks like the ones in this thread. Plus, just imagine competing against him for a job one day.

I bet you were digging through that trash looking for used tampons you fucking bottomless pit of cum

I knew people that cheated. I was still able to compete with them but it was hard. Honestly it is probably better to report anonymously and let the school/professor decide. This isn't prison, it is an academic enviroment. Cheating only hurts everyone else by inflating results.

I didn't see anybody else use a cheat sheet and he passed. Besides, he can't keep pulling this kind of stuff. Maybe it'd be a life lesson?

wow. back when i was in school nobody gave a fuck when people cheated. i never did,but certainly didn't care that others did. it doesn't have an impact on you and they only eat shit when they get caught. you're a nigger and certainly underage

The upside is when you go out into the world and don't have to compete with as many people who graduated because they cheated their way through college. Of course, it won't matter much because fucks like you don't care so there's a large number of cheaters who graduate.

when there is one lesson you need to learn for growing up, then it's not to care about things like these.

I simply don't feel comfortable with him passing while I didn't even attempt to cheat. I could hVe probably passed as well with a cheat sheet but I decided not to. I don't think this is fair and am not okay with it, hence why I made this thread

Double trips speak truth

If there was a curve on the test turn him in. If not then an hero you communist shit head

He had the balls to do what you couldnt, why should he suffer?

Were you homeschooled or something? You sound like someone that was homeschooled.

dude,you're a fucking bellend and you don't know the shit you're supposed to know so you failed. you are stupid as shit and you're mad. grow some fucking balls and learn or learn to cope with being shit in school.

Here's two reasons why you should report him:

1) If a dumbass graduates with the same degree as you, not knowing shit, it disgraces the school, and therefore your degree is less valuable.
2) If you're in a program like civil engineering, then maybe that asshole is going to design a bridge one day, and the bridge might break and hurt people, because he never learned anything for all of his classes

Of course, the second one is kind of a metaphor, so extend it to whatever field you're in.

Mother retreats upstairs. I squint my eyes and hiss at the sliver of light creeping in from the basement door. I haven't been to the other parts of the house since last Christmas, when mom told me I had to socialize with the family or get my computer taken away. I imagine my house as a video game map, and think the rest of my house as The Unknown Lands. I also like to imagine my room a castle. I haven't been outside since I was 16, which was about 6 years ago. I live in complete darkness, except for my computer screen, which is always displaying the current Waifu claiming thread. Thinking of last Christmas makes me sweat and feel anxious, I never want to leave my castle. I remember walking up the steps. And trying to adjust my eyes to light. Mother made me wear a red Christmas sweater and some sweat pants. I walked into the living room where my normie family members were talking and doing things on their iPhones. I tried to convince them that computers are superior technology and only normies use phones, but they wouldn't listen. My little cousin asked my why I had so many stains on my sweat pants, and I realized these were the ones I masturbated on before mommy bough my first body pillow. I waddled back down to my castle and haven't left since.

i hope your professor outs you to the guy and he beats your whiney bitch ass

OP you're a massive faggot. Mind your buisiness and don't be salty that he found a way to finesse the system. Lastly, he could just say he used it to study and you'd look like an idiot. Also, you failed the test like dumbass, so learn to study properly instead of worrying about others.

>I FIND THIS TO BE NOT OKAY
>MUH FUCKING FAIRNESS

Do it faggot. If you dont he'll always be a cheating scumbag. Time he learns a lesson.

You should also consider getting your shit together. it only gets harder as you grow the fuck up. Study more and learn some shit so you're not a parasite on society.

OP you're one hell of a fucking faggot report him if you like it's his problem he couldnt cheat without getting caught but jesus don't start making speeches about right and wrong when you pretty much failed your taste on purpose you gigantic sack of jealousy

>i'm not only a stupid little bitch i'm a narc too.

kys faggot.

Nahhh, unless it's competitively graded mind your own fucking business and concentrate on why you tanked it.