Political compass thread

Political compass thread

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/test
kasamaproject.org/2015/10/understanding-patriarchy-gender-division-and-sexism-to-end-them/
endofcapitalism.com/2011/03/13/capitalism-is-a-form-of-patriarchy/
everydayfeminism.com/2016/11/common-behaviors-toxic-capitalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=qxN7F0JhIiE
youtube.com/watch?v=7PgqIvy-hz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello, Sup Forumsrother.

Hello, alternate self.

Purple Master race

at least post the link dickhead

Checked, Also beware your Hitler levels. Dangerously high.

damn im the only left leaning person?

i must seize the means of production

>me
It's good to see there aren't as many commies as I thought there'd be

Aren't you proud?

link?

Where are my comrades at?

WeW

Pussys

congrats on being a spineless faggot who's too scared to take a strong stance on anything

Representing that purple master race.

hell yeah

green is good

Congrats on being an extremist who'll kill anyone who disagrees with them

Hey, Brothers

Holy shit, calm down there bud.

Fuck off, commie.

No it isnt. Greens the worst. Especially if you are bottom left.

Top left red is communisum

Well, Communism in of it self is not inherently authoritarian or Libertarian. That is subject to implementation. But, Communism is always the left most, in red or green

>implying that there is inherently 'good' or 'bad' places on the compass.

Green are dumb hippies who don't know how economics work. They are literally blinded by the people in red.

Apple is Red, people who buy apple are green.

Yeah, because Anarchists and Marxists are good. Fuck off

>Yeah, because Anarchists and Marxists are god. Fuck off

Well, Anarchists and Marxists are good. So... yea, all up to interpretation

How many years in gulag for the reactionaries, comrades?

You sound like when you were like nine you asked your dad what communism was and he just said 'very bad terrorists' and you have just believed that your whole life without daring to challenge your beliefs.

Fuck sending them to the gulag. Just shoot the fuckers. They don't deserve to live.

>literally
now I know you are an idiot/trolling

There are good and bad ideologies within each of the quadrants. To overgeneralize in the way you do is as ignorant as it is childish. Grow up and accept the fact that not everyone you disagree with is retarded

fuck wrong file

Fucking kek

Fucking disgusting. You sjw faggot. Authoritarian Left is the worst kind of person.

You. I like you.

not even close to sjw not sure where you got that from

hate to break it it to you.....

He didn't read that horizontal is economic freedom, not civil rights freedom like he thinks. I guess he can't read.

A real sjw would be much higher and to the left. Just wanting common sense gun control will get you pretty high and that doesnt make you a sjw

ayy bois

Sjw's aren't economically left. They're just fine with capitalism so long as they have their safe spaces. The closest a sjw will ever get to authoritarian left is a social democrat(a la Sweden). Now go to gulag, you goddamn idiot

am i ill?

>sjw
>fine with capitalism
are you fucking retarded? they blame it for everything

you can get any result you want on the final page by changing the variables in the address bar case in point I turned mine up to 11

kek

this quiz actually counts social conservatism as authoritarian. So if you don't like gay marriage and abortion you could still get top left. It's literally impossible to be an sjw and get top left on this quiz

I think you mean patriarchy not capitalism.

Sounds like Lower Left is where the fun is at eh?

Basically me. The usual faggy reaction is that you're just ever so young, but I've been in that square for like 10 years or more, and there really isn't exactly a lot about paying more or less taxes.

I'd like to have a debate about each question with someone in the reverse position from me. See what the logic is - if there is any. Could be intredesting.

they blame white men for everything you fucking moron. You honestly think idiots like Lena Dunham and Emma Watson are economically left? Capitalism made them rich you fucking idiot. Facebook is the poster child for capitalism yet sjws thrive there. Theres a difference between being socially and economically left you retard. Would you consider Fidel Castro to be an sjw. Hes top left and he quarantined gays during the AIDS crisis. Does that sound socially progressive to you? Think before you speak idiot.

fuck that faggot upper left here
love tying my bitch up

Nah plenty point out how Capitalism cannot exist without a large exploited class, the easiest of which is people of color and women

kasamaproject.org/2015/10/understanding-patriarchy-gender-division-and-sexism-to-end-them/
endofcapitalism.com/2011/03/13/capitalism-is-a-form-of-patriarchy/
everydayfeminism.com/2016/11/common-behaviors-toxic-capitalism/

youtube.com/watch?v=qxN7F0JhIiE

This is the first and last time I'm making this bullshit. Some of those question were fucking retarded and by the looks of it that website is made by hippies.

Well, really both sound nice. Just dependent on how I'm feeling that day.

:o

Capitalism exploits the working class you idiot. If sjw's gave a shit about the working class Trump wouldn't have won

>nuanced opinion
>afraid to take a strong stance
You know, you can be very extremely centered. Vehemently opposed to both extremes. I don't think we have to encourage people to become more extreme in their political views. Yes, sometimes strong stances are necessary - like with circumcision, for which there exists exactly zero arguments that could make me reconsider the banning of mutilating a child's genitalia, boy or girl - but a balanced approach is rarely completely insane.

It's made by libertarians. You have to be a fucking moron to get authoritarian lol

>Just dependent on how I'm feeling that day.
This

Don't be stupid, guys.

Red Square Masters of the revolution

Threadly reminder

Truth.

>Green are dumb hippies who don't know how economics work.
I fucking love this meme. I'm by no means a genius, and I'm not formally educated in economics, but I seem to always know more about "muh economy" than right wing faggots, who think that jobs will magically spring forth if a few people just have insane amounts of money, regardless of how much money everyone else has.

Of course the working class is being exploited but they are to busy whining that black and gay people have rights to see that.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PgqIvy-hz0

>I'd like to have a debate about each question with someone in the reverse position from me.

I'm on the same side as you, but I could probably argue from the other side, it's pretty logical. We all basically believe we should be free to do what we want, as long as we're not actively hurting other people. People on the right just feel like they should be able to decide how they actively help other people, and they also feel that a lot of the hurt the left sees is overblown or illusory.

A bunch of low test nu male faggots that need to go back to plebbit.

Its easy not to seem stupid when you have no opinion on anything what so ever

Wrong.

>I could probably argue from the other side, it's pretty logical.
Same, but it's always refreshing hearing people who seriously believe it. Maybe they've thought of shit I haven't.

I'm off the charts!

It must suck to be afraid of having opinions that other people could say makes you a "low test nu male". You're actually a bit of a bitch. Both sides have a lot of bitches, and you're one of them.

You should try out independent thought. It's bretty gud. No, I'm not saying that you then automatically agree with me, but at least your opinions would be your own, instead of just a blue or red collective hive mind.

> Muh centrist's have no opinion on anything meme

gtfo pls

Oh so you are supposed to get libertarian? Then how come I got what I got?

>The liberal tries to justify this degenerate ideology

Hahahaha how about you fuck off to Blacked.com where you belong?

You must be the literal reincarnation of Joseph Stalin. Good work, comrade

Sauce?

>You're actually a bit of a bitch. Both sides have a lot of bitches, and you're one of them

Says the liberal