Hello, I am Noam Chomsky. Ask me anything

Hello, I am Noam Chomsky. Ask me anything.

bamp

Who is Noam Chomsky?

Fuck off and stay dead there is enough of us on this planet already

Google is your friend

Hey Noam, you're fucked up. You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Ok, so ask a question. I'm here to answer you.

Why is there so much hate in the world, Comrade Chomsky?

How do you suggest the labor movement arise from the grave? Also what do you like to do for fun?

What do you think of as the most effective way to reach out to the public in regards to spreading ideas? Do you think there is ever any ethical reason for starting a business or is outreach something that should always be charitable and for non profit?

Do you want a free helicopter ride ?

My opinion on this changed at a very slow pace over the last 38 years. I originally thought that the most effective methods were also the most unethical. I saw what the extreme right in this country were doing and how it was resonating almost universally. Trump was and is the logical conclusion of this. Our only response is to act in kind, but to a greater degree allowed by our liberalism. My proposal is that any future messaging from us to the public is accomplished by exploiting the physical beauty of teenaged girls.

why don't you fuckin' die you filthy kike.
also: go fuckin' read something from wittgenstein, start with tractatus
p.s.: fuck you dumb jew

>Noam Chomsky
Stay the fuck out of my CS lectures you cunt.

How is your Hebrew Mr Chomsky?

Why don't we speak a language that is defined formally by G = ( V , Σ , S , P )?

This could literally be Noam Chomsky youre talking to and you guys are practically shitting out of your mouths...

>This could literally be Noam Chomsky
Yeah, and I'm the fucking queen of england, AMA.

How does it feel to be the most beloved grandma of Britain?

>exploiting the beauty of teenage girls

I see...you actually might have a point there...so boxers or briefs?

Mr. Chomsky if this is indeed you: I have read and heard about you all my life and I feel we are all greatly in your debt. Thank you for your service sir.

Do the ADL really care about nigs?

shit. half the country is up in arms about me wanting to redecorate my own fucking house

We cant really talk untill timestamp and sharpie in pooper

Why weren't you able to pinpoint an origin of language in the study you released last month?

Big fan of yours. What direction do you think America is heading at this moment?