Is Tinder's yellow app just an app for pedos opinions B?

is Tinder's yellow app just an app for pedos opinions B?

What app is this and how do I get it

Rolling for this

play store/ app store
you don't even lye about your age it openly matches people over 18 with people who are 13...

all the girls on there are 13 I'll post more pics its a weird app.

I searched "tinder yellow" on my iPhone's App Store and got no results. Is this not available in the US?

no doubt this is bait

it's just called yellow it's made by tinder

>13 f/bi

It's just called Yellow. Not made by Tinder.

Fucking Hnnnng

I'm not even joking..

Surely this is a honeypot

Theres no way this isnt a bait app

I have reported the app to the proper authorities and I have reported it to apple. Expect to see it removed very fast I threatened apple I would send the story to the huffington post fuck off pedo shits.

Looks legit guys, download the app it´s safe

Are you retarded? You know theres a lengthy process to even have your app approved to be for sale on the stores right? Also tinder made this app.

my sentiments exactly

I'm not a pedo I'm fucking shocked a company is promoting this shit

lol

Obvious honeypot.

I've also reported this shit on the play store.

OP is bullshit i just download aand its nothing but old black sluts and people who are nowhere near where i live

Kek you liberal faggots you didnt even use the app for yourself or you would have seen that OP is and will always be a lying faggot

this is good, girls need to get raped to learn a lesson and parents will learn to not be niggers when parenting

no bs someone else back me up

Not when I threaten them they're supporting pedo apps that shit will be removed by tomorrow screen shot it punk

I just reported this app to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. They will get your IP when you make an account there now and track your chat logs and activity.

Waste of trips.

Confirmed OP is fag and has doctored the pics. Nothing but old black shits miles away

Post more girls

It's asking me for a phone number. Any free apps I can use to get a fake number and confirmation code?

Oh noes some inernet twoll threanted he will get his liberal cuck sjw army and give me a bad yelp review

Youre nothing, you make no difference in the world at all. Nobody loves you or would even really be affected if you were to die.

the snoop charter shit just passed and you johns are gonna go on a phone app for underage?
I'll see you m8's in jail lol

Why dont you just download an app thats funds that app for you?

there are websites, google em

I live in the uk tbf so might just have more sluty kids here spoof your ip address to uk and see if you get the same as me.

ok

not in appstore for me

Watch the edges you cocksucking faggots.

>sjws are biggest threat to internet
>muh sekret Chan club

>app that lets slaggy teens more easily advertise their slagginess

Ahh yes, just what we need, another Periscope.

do I have to post time stamped image to make you believe me?

My profile. Hit me up babe.
>BTW the name is OSaMa BiNLaDiN

Haha this app is great, it's like shopping for lolis

My app is better

tell us

?!??! im like 10 minutes fromwhere this girl is.
Should turn up and tell her parents!

What a shame. From the look of those pics it looks like it's being used for the original reason Tinder was, back before idiots got on it looking for dating

Nah, that's not how to write Osama Bin Laden with moonrunes

told you I wasn't lying quite a fucked up app tbf

No you fucking snitch

odds on?

I tried, okay? I just used Hiragana because Katakana was too much effort to type

Wow thanks OP this app is great!

This app changed my life! Awesome OP!!

Waste of quads

The only thing suspicious about this app is that there isn't a single ugly chick

yes there is but they just cover their cunt faces with dog filters, you can get straight to there Snapchats aswell

last girl i fucked was 15

>wat
>Rachel 13 and got tits for days
>the fucks in these kids food these days

legal in a year tbf

this app must be a pedo trap

if u do record it faggot

she's probably a proper gursh though

you retard. it's just the bra. a guy of normal weight could wear a bra like that and get cleavage.

yeah please

are you fucking retarded she's clearly just gurshy

I hope these are bruises...

the fuck does gurshy mean. and whatever the fuck, she doesnt have big tits or anything. it's just the bra. i know you guys wouldnt know the difference so i wont assume youre total retards.

the internet isn't giving me a relevant definition for . is this british slang?

you're an idiot. her tits are pretty big and flabby, so there's a ton of cleavage making them look even bigger.

So many goddamn dog filters it's ridiculous. It's basically "dog filter- the app"

English slang for fat basically, thought it was more universal than it obviously is

welp whiteknights can say what they want but this is totally becoming normalized and there is nothing they can do about it

Hebes will win without a fight

so fucking fake

I've lived in England for 8 years and I've never heard of it.

No way this chick is 14. Is there? Her insta is full of pics like these

nope, youre just a deluded manchild pedo who cant accept that the 13 year old actually looks like a child, and instead convince yourself that at least something about her is adult, to help you not totally hate yourself after you mop up the pathetic load that you almost managed to squirt over said child from your matted pubes.

Post her instagram man

im english, never heard of it

First fucking time Sup Forums led me to install something,

Jesus Christ off yourself you fucking nerd

post insta

thank me later

She looks 14
why not link the instas you guys find there, be a Sup Forumsro

100% legit IF IF IF your birthday on your account is under 18 years old

What if this thread is all one big scam

holy fuck her tits are bigger than her face

lived here all my life been words been around for about 10 years, and tbh are you in your 30s or something?

I just got the app, and literally just saw this girl, I promise it's not fake

>Chrck me out babe, I killed this cute defenseless animal and here is the corpse.
>Wanna fuck?

almost all the instas are private can send the Snapchats?

kek fuck that made me cry

shut up you cunt