Feels thread? Feeling like shit on this Friday night

Feels thread? Feeling like shit on this Friday night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnWWj6xOleY
youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw
youtube.com/watch?v=slSgrRlPQww&list=FLBlIIehQTKloe4-xJ6e9D8w&index=168
youtube.com/watch?v=-OpSq0Uw3uo&list=FLBlIIehQTKloe4-xJ6e9D8w&index=169
youtube.com/watch?v=WI0Twlt1aek&list=FLBlIIehQTKloe4-xJ6e9D8w&index=156
youtube.com/watch?v=NYsxTykaGqg&list=FLBlIIehQTKloe4-xJ6e9D8w&index=107
youtube.com/watch?v=u9jRv1cnjDA
youtu.be/DWPhd4nu-VA
thinkinghumanity.com/2016/09/brutal-truths-that-will-make-you-a-better-person.html#sthash.tWwOA92m.dpuf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ive been trying really hard not to die for a solid 4 years.

I love u guys ! Have a nice day :)

How are you doing?

Honestly it's a small miracle that I'm able to get out of bed and go to my shit job every day. Feels like that's about to fade, though.

What's your story?

I've lost whatever shred of hope I had. It's fine, though. That's how I always knew it was going to be, no matter how much I tried to bury it.

How are you doing, user?

Slowly killing myself with alcohol and cigarettes.
But the small inkling of hope in the back of my brain won't go away, so I continue to do things that I'm supposed to do.
Also, actual suicide prevents my mom and sister from getting $400k

youtube.com/watch?v=AnWWj6xOleY
Goodbye Cecilia, it was a good run.

Shit.
Am in unhappy relationship of 6 years, love her too much to break up, but I guess at least I have the companionship of another human. I think shes happy as well, which is good. Slowly trying to kill myself with cigarettes. I'm fine. I'm just not happy anymore.

>the time inbetween when I click on video games to when they fully load is the worst moment
>in that 10-15 seconds, I have time to remember all my mistakes, hopes, and regrets
>I think of what I could be doing instead that would be better for me
>I think of a girl that I could've never gotten
>and then the game loads and I occupy my time feeling good
>until I get bored of that game and want to play something else

Here's a hug

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk&t

I'm also slowly killing myself with alcohol. It's the best suicide method for a fucking coward like me. Hang on to that hope as hard as you can

I want to say it'd be better to break up with her, but I won't, because I probably wouldn't either.

hits too hard.

Thank you.

Been trying to resist getting into a friend. We're both kind of on the rebound and I know I could fuck her but I feel like she wants more and I'm too old to keep hurting people. She's not even really my type.

So lonely though Sup Forums. I make excuses for us to hang out then don't know why the fuck I'm doing it.

>there's that time in your life you can not forget
>the time when she said no and time completely stopped
>you couldn't process the world around you
>feels like hours have gone by
>until you get home, sink into your bed and try to sleep
>and then, you remember what happened
>you try to blot it out of your mind to sleep
>but you can't, it's impossible
>you cry silently, and slowly at first
>but eventually it turns into a vicious sob
>you can't stop it manually
>you must let it go it's course
>after you cry for a good ten minutes you feel better
>but the memory stays
>and your nightmares wake you up, sweaty and crying again
>maybe the next girl will be different
>maybe the next girl will be different

I am high schooler who is probably getting nowhere in life because I can't remember formulas for the life of me.

I turn all of my anger at myself into rage at other people- and frequently take it out on even my best of friends.
I can't express any serious emotions to someone, and when I try I just "meme" them and turn them into self-deprecating jokes.

I absolutely hate myself, and I can't deal with much more; I'm falling behind in my studies, and all of my meaningful relationships in my life are crumbling. Atop of that, I tried to ask a girl out last week and failed miserably: worked my way up to do it, wasn't able to, then started to hate myself even more.
I don't even know what to do anymore.

Fuck that hope. I'm doing my best not to hold on, but every now and then there's this small thing that makes me slightly happy and I want more, but more never comes.
I've already tried to an hero twice. Also being a coward I did pills, and it didn't work, both times was just unconscious for like 2 days.
What's worse is I know things really aren't that bad. I'm doing better than most. Have a job, have a decent place to live, have sort of nice things, and sort of have friends.
If I knew how to fix these feels I would. But all I want is for them to stop.
...I need another smoke.

I'm matter but I don't matter.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Im a drunk
Ive been drinking since i was 13, im 37
Recently i stopped drinking
Now im bored as fuck has my life always been this boring? Im i really this boring?
Did she leave because of the drinking or the boredom?
I want to drink, i want her back.
I know that there are far worse things then this but goddamn i miss her

I hope everyone is doing ok tonight

Try to start doing something new in your life

Like what?

same, cept 31
Dunno man, I guess it gets better, but better for what? Bored Bored fucking bored

remain her friend, remember that the cure for loneliness is not sticking a dick somewhere. Because if thats the only way you feel better its not loneliness but lust u fuckin chump.

that being said lets say maybe you try to hang out with her because you actually like being her friend, and you have a good time with her. then as time passes you make each other happier and better, and perhaps get close enough where you can bang because you both want to yet still remain friends.

you need to be in "load time" more, you need to catch that feel and let it invade you, there is no other way dude, even if you commit suicide you must embrace it at some point.

What sucks is things are only gonna get worse buddy

The momment we kill our problems, we will be heros. We can Goddamn it!

Also my grandad died about this time last year, about 2 weeks fore I went to basic. Mainly just bottle it up. Can't bring myself to call my grandma cause it'll just bring all that back up, and I know she prolly needs it more than I do.
Parents are getting divorced, but that's not a huge thing for me being 24, but I'm worried about my 10yo sister.
My brother got hooked on heroin while in the military and is fucked for that one, but won't tell anyone but me and I can't do anything for him.
Negative in my bank account but nothing really new about that, just sucks cause food reasons.

Sorry about the rants, I just don't talk to anyone cause I need to put on my happy self when I leave my room. And this is the first time I've been to Sup Forums in months, so there was a lot building up.

listen to this guy; you only fully exist when everything else is gone and all is left is you. to spend a moment with no distractions, and to be confronted only with your own soul is to talk to god.

I wish I was back in high school, honestly. Shit wasn't nearly as miserable then.

I'll drink to that.

Some activity, a club, whatever. Just something other than your ordinary life

I drink all the time. Not daily, usually not even more than twice a week, but I'm an alcoholic. Knowing I can go home to a bottle and a late night alone is the only thing that gets me excited anymore.

I hope things get better for you.

This true?

I'll take a shot for you too. It's all I've got left, at least that's how it feels.

What was the military like while you were in? I think about it sometimes to change how things are

That sucks man. I guess I stopped feeling that way for some reason, I used to believe the world was just shit and everyone in it is shit. That hasnt changed in my pov, but I just find stuff that is interesting and fun to learn and do.

Im quite young, soon out of college. And if i get tired of life and i get the feeling that im ''done'' with this world, ill just go to whatever third world conflict and kill shit people till I get killed myself, thats the theory anyways, or I'll just fly a 747 down into mecca or some other dank meme. Either way, it sounds like you need a good pal. Or something that you feel ''stoked'' about. It is a damn interesting world we live in, so much changing and growing. Tech is one thing for example, I cant wait to see what tech will be like in 20-30 years. These are things that keep me from killing myself, not to mention that I got to wait for my mother and father to pass before I do something like that. I wont make them sad when they are alive is my motto. Either way, the world will one day inevitably dissapear as we know it. Everything will fade and the universe will collapse all together. In other words, time will cease to exist and nothing will remain. What im trying to say is, life has no objective meaning. Find something you find meaningful and stick with it.

True.

And I'm still in. Can't tell if I regret it or not. It's both changed things and not.
I've got what would classify as a better life, but I don't feel it. I'm still me.
I work hard to get in. Had to lose 100lbs, did in 8 months. But now it all seems to be going to shit.
If you've run out of options it's always there. I was 3 months from being homeless when I joined.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw

Enjoy, bro.

I'm not happy, I'm never going to be happy, I'm not going to try to be happy, I'm just going to do my dead-end shit job until it ceases to exist, I'm going to life frugally off my savings, and then I'm going to don an exit bag. And none of it will have mattered.

I feel this. Damn do I feel this.

Well I'm gonna go get drunker and watch finding nemo.
Thanks for chat. I'll be back in another few months.

I dont really have anything else that makes me happy or excited. I hope we both find something. I think im start working out again im out of shape and its a challenge.

Dory*

I'd say I've already drank too much, but that's an impossibility.

I know that feeling of just being happy for the drink thats waiting for me. Im not saying drinking is bad and that you should stop but for me i began to feel like shit the next day. Both mentally and physically. Just becareful. I still drink just nowhere near as much as before

The worst feeling when you wanna change your life,change for better but you don't know how,and feel like there's no enough power and motivation to do anything.You just sit and watch time running and wait to be finally dead,to be finally happy

My friend's dog died yesterday, first time ever happened to her. This pic just made me cry.

I usually feel like shit the next day. Whether it's because I feel like a miserable alcoholic failure or because I did/said something I regret. But I still do it, I guess because that temporary escape is the only thing that gives me hope.

Are you me?

I plan on living forever.
So far, so good.
But then we are currently both equally as successful.

same user.I wait to friday to finally get drunk.I think it's the only motivation which lets me work normally for the whole week.Just can't wait to be happy and have no problems for 3-4 hours on friday night.I feel i deserve it.

How about some sad Youtube videos?

This one is of a dying Mother and her kids saying their goodbyes. youtube.com/watch?v=slSgrRlPQww&list=FLBlIIehQTKloe4-xJ6e9D8w&index=168

This one is of a dog being put down, you see him slowly passing away. youtube.com/watch?v=-OpSq0Uw3uo&list=FLBlIIehQTKloe4-xJ6e9D8w&index=169

Reminder how important your Mom is and to give her a call if you haven't spoken to her in a while. youtube.com/watch?v=WI0Twlt1aek&list=FLBlIIehQTKloe4-xJ6e9D8w&index=156

Does it make you feel like a pathetic failure? It does me.

I watch this video at least weekly. Always makes me cry.

This one is of a dog sad and actually crying after realising her twin isn't coming back youtube.com/watch?v=NYsxTykaGqg&list=FLBlIIehQTKloe4-xJ6e9D8w&index=107

It's so sad man.

i've never considered suicide, but i wish someone would gun me down soon

Not drinking tonight, though I honestly feel like doing it.
Started Uni this year, made a group of friends. Some of them have already told me that they hate me.
I know I'm at fault, I always try to get the attention of others by generally being an asshole, so no surprise in that.
Thankfully some of the friends in my group understand me since we've talked about it (I'm not too good socially speaking) so I hope they can make others understand that the only reason I attack others is to feel like I actually exist and to get satisfaction of making people laugh even if it is at the expense of hurting others.
I wish I could change just by thinking about it but it's so hard to.
Hope the rest are doing okay.

I feel like happiness is just a myth, and people who claim to have experienced it are either liars, or mere products of my imagination.
I think I'm slowly going insane, and in a weird way I want to just embrace it.

Happiness isn't a myth, but maintaining it is. And that makes it a curse.

That's about it

Im glad there is a way for people to share how they feel, even if it is on an anonymous image board. Even though none of us have met, we have developed a mutual understanding, though no one can fully understand what any one goes through, our instinct is to relate, grieve and heal.

I don't know if this should be here but when he walks out of the door it makes me feel empty and lonely youtube.com/watch?v=u9jRv1cnjDA

The only time I can let my emotions out is in these threads.

I'm glad I can share this shit with all of you. You guys are my friends.

Ive been getting these weird panic/anxiety attack the past weeks where i just get stuck on single thought and wont let it go for about 10 mins

It feels like lifes fucked even though im supposedly on a path

1 can of Diet Coke, 1 can of flavored seltzer (usually something citrusy, but strawberry works well too), 1 shot of Everclear. Pour half of each can into a large glass or tankard, add the liquor, then pour in the rest of each can. Doing it in sequence like that mixes it up nice without you having to do anything else.

I'm on my third one tonight because I worked 23 of the last 36 hours, and I don't even work fucking retail.

Avoid pomegranate and black cherry. Tastes too much like Robitussen.

can someone give me some advice?

I met this girl about two years ago, she was quirky & weird but we clicked. we became pretty good friends and she let me hit relatively quickly. me being a non-retarded man, I kept her as a fuck buddy, honestly treating her like shit.

but, for some reason she was deeply in love with me & decided to stick around staying loyal to me. about a 6-8 months into out 'fuckbuddy' relationship she tells me she slept with someone else because I told her that we only owed eachother the truth. I was heartbroken hearing this, but assured her it was okay. I even got over it relatively quickly because she was in no position to be obligated to stay loyal.

fast forward a few more months, she breaks down telling me that in fact she was raped. that she was hanging out with a male friend whom she trusted, he gave her drinks & she ended up going to try & sleep because she was so drunk. he tried to get her to suck his dick but she said no, he then lifted up her skirt and fucked her. she claims she kept saying no & trying to push him away but she couldn't.

I honestly didn't believe her nor care.

now its at the two year mark & she's still around. only now I'm starting to love her because of how much she loves me.

>sets us up for ffm 3waya
>open-closed relationship
>im the last male in my family bloodline & if I die before I can impregnate her she'll use my sperm I've stored away & take my last name.

I know she loves me, & that's why I love her. but for some reason I can't get over what happened, or who she fucked before I met her. 2 people

what would you guys do?

Goddamn, this made me cry like a little bitch. Thank you user, that felt good.

keep her around as fb

I wouldn't have gotten that close to somebody.

You need to ask yourself exactly what it is you want from this girl.

Same here the first time I watched it man. Still watch it ocassionally and get teary. u close to your Mom?

Yes. She seems to be the only person who truly cares about me and supports me. I wouldn't be here without her.

If I were to sit down and really talk to my mom, I would talk about what a mistake she made in having me. I was her fourth huge mistake. Her third was having my brother. Her second was marrying our father. Her first was moving to Ohio.

I want to finish the race. I want it to be over.

you wouldn't be on Sup Forums without her?

time to hit the eject button

God bless her.

Fucking Kek. Saveage, no chill.

I dont know man, on the one hand i want to believe in the concept of love.

On the other hand there is a high probability she will hurt you and make you feel stupid for giving her the position to do so.

Nothing is forever, love until it breaks and deal with it then.

I honestly dont believe she would do anything to hurt me.

I've tried numerous times to get her to leave me because I don't want to be vulnerable to her. I've slept around, treated her like shit, & even degraded her for who she was before she met me. yet in the last two years she's never done anything to "hurt" me intentionally

she comes from a broken family & only wants to give her love to someone she believes deserves it. and I guess that person is me.

At least all you people ITT are actually having feels.
I honestly can't remember the last time I had a feel, I have forgotten what it feels like to feel.
I have been numb for so long, probably around 10 years now.
No sadness, no joy, no love, no hatred, only the occasional surge of anger, but even that has started to fade away.

I am a cold, dark void inside.

But, I have got so good at faking normality, filling in the gaps in my humanity as they faded away one by one, that no one knows everyone thinks I am a perfectly happy, functioning human being with a full emotional range, my friends, my family and my girlfriend are all fooled into thinking I am a real person.

But I am not, I am an empty husk wearing a mask, masquerading through life and faking pretty much every single human interaction I have.

This song still makes me cry like a bitch.
youtu.be/DWPhd4nu-VA

fuuuuuuuck

I wish I felt nothing.

Hit me up duds

You really don't user, trust me.

I have a gf like that. She has a heart of gold.
But i am afraid that she ll age badly and she sleeps at 22:00 and is very mainstream which bores me.

I couldnt even dump her if i wanted to because it would feel like turning down a gift from God.

So im stuck somehow.

Just stay with your girl if shes fun.

This always

Also pic related

fuck my dad, why would you want to impress your dad

Read this earlier today.

Even though it put knots in my stomach, every word is true. Maybe it'll help some of you.

>thinkinghumanity.com/2016/09/brutal-truths-that-will-make-you-a-better-person.html#sthash.tWwOA92m.dpuf

A few months ago my wife and I had a baby boy. Little shit was pretty chill, barely cried, always had this chimp smile on his face, only sounds it made were cute or I'm hungry. He was 3 months old, just getting a personality, happy little shit.

Had a few friends over one night, I smoked weed occasionally but had been dry for a while so they brought over some spice. Never smoked it before and didn't that time, they ended up leaving what little they had left.

Next morning wife left for work so it was just me and baby boy, we played, I fed him and it was time for his nap. He had to sleep sitting up in his car seat because of acid reflux so I left him in it and went to the bathroom. I saw the little bit of spice they left and said why the fuck not, packed a bowl and smoked it.

I don't know what happened but I must have passed out, don't remember going to sleep or anything, checked the time and I was in the bathroom for 4 hours.

I ran into the living room to check on baby expecting him to be crying but it was quiet. Cool, maybe he slept the whole time. Got to the car seat and he'd fell face forward into the carpet and was blue. He suffocated because he couldn't turn his head to the side.

I didn't know what to do. I sat there for an hour looking at my little dude in shock. I ended up having to pick him up and put him in his crib and tucked him in. I lost it at that point, I couldn't even think about how badly I failed as a person.

I called 911 and told them my baby had sids, had to call my wife and tell her too.

I know I'll never forget or forgive myself

22 years old virgin never had a gf never kiss a girl no friends no social life can't fucking focus on my career because of this

That was such a great show.

I'll commit Sup Forumsros. I'm just sitting around so depressed for no good reason anymore.