Nigger reporting in can confirm that all yall wimmin enjoy my dope dick glad yall crackers are dying of cancer lmao

nigger reporting in can confirm that all yall wimmin enjoy my dope dick glad yall crackers are dying of cancer lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxN7F0JhIiE
youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2Sckwerva8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao jojoworld till the whole world blow gang.

Ps im dominican n japanese
>inb4white

u my shooter mane

30 w tha dick capn
Smh x2 im in down bad smh

Rico save me

Take her.. please.

...and now in English?

i been told your cracker ass stop trying to instigate me i got the burner on deck

Don't you nig-a-boos have a "Wuffare" check to
go cash somewhere??

I believe it is trying to communicate.

>i'm superior
manchilds and their memes

muh dick bro

The level of retardation depicted is overwhelming.

>manchilds
It's man-children you you autist

it's 2016. most white women have fucked black men, and those who haven't get wet at the very idea.

im just letting you know lil vro white wimmin will always choose me over you das the truth mane

yes, the inflatable women.

nice b8 m8

yes, most white women are inflatable you are correct user

we black are taking all your white waifus !!

youtube.com/watch?v=qxN7F0JhIiE

Get that belt off your head and put a shirt on, you degenerate

nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die Diego, Die. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

On this planet, we use this thing called language...

And when you knock her up, are you gonna stick around and raise your damn kid, or are you gonna peace 'cause you a selfish, triflin-ass nigga?

Meanwhile niggers are the #1 race that dies of AIDS. Have fun with your AIDS, nigger.

>The average black male is taller than the average men of any other race
>Black males can develop more muscle mass per week than any other race
>Black males in general are stronger than white males

can black people even get cancer?

you can thank the cotton fields and selective breeding for that. i bet colonel sanders didnt plan on that happening.

enjoy them draining all of your energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2Sckwerva8

you should be nicer, after all we made you what you are today

nice fake gucci belt lmfao

it ain't fake i just stripped a lick for them and i took his trues too desu

pics of it?

Is that his dad?

HAHAHA dat motherfuckers dead HAHAHA

Then why is the strongest man alive white?

too perfect

are you this autistic the white male of course went for that title cause he's getting cucked by his wife while she gets fucked by jamal
>they CAN develop more muscle mass