Just another jobless fucking beggar here hoping someone will buy me Grim Dawn while its on sale...

Just another jobless fucking beggar here hoping someone will buy me Grim Dawn while its on sale, yeah I'm desperate I came to fucking Sup Forums what else do you want from me.

steamcommunity.com/id/hugestpenis

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/412830
steamcommunity.com/id/neozeromus/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055495397
steamcommunity.com/id/Chris907/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138028880
youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205856064/
steamcommunity.com/id/CroKat/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/Jack__43/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047480108/
steamcommunity.com/id/lucifers-child/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084111930/
steamcommunity.com/id/DeathStalker343/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011752320
steamcommunity.com/id/Xynchro/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/Cringew
steamcommunity.com/id/trapsarebetterthanrealgirls/
steamcommunity.com/id/silentdosuno/
youtube.com/watch?v=-TmFYUKO_uw
steamcommunity.com/id/KyloCrux1/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113969576/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012817169
steamcommunity.com/id/tommy61157/
steamcommunity.com/id/mariano_ska/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083047572/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/emolgachu
steamcommunity.com/id/Count_Zathrov/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136538385/
youtube.com/watch?v=juQ7O61ZmGY
steamcommunity.com/id/hugestpenis
steamcommunity.com/id/MrZoombe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hoping on this train

Steins;Gate
store.steampowered.com/app/412830
Well after a while this item was finally put into steam with a discount so here i'm

steamcommunity.com/id/neozeromus/

Begging with images

Thank you in advance neat user

From other thread.

So just finishing a story I was writting in the thread that went 404 just in case any of you guys were reading it. If anyone has a screen cap of the story it would be appreciated since I dont want to write it down again.

Sociofriend takes a punch to the face then grabs Snowflakes head and headbutts it. Bad move since he headbutted with his forehead so he received some damage out of it. Snowflake blinded by his tard strength pushes sociofriend and cause them both to fell into the pit of maybe sewer water. Socio friend, of course took the whole impact. This was the first time I truly saw my friend anger sparkle. He fucking stands up and just starts beating the shit out of him with his fist. Fuck man this is going to far. I go down, John didn't follow me because like a good dog he is following sociofriend orders of staying put, he must have gained a treat after that. At this point Samantha is of course screaming like an European women about being rape by a "peaceful" refugee. This two idiots faces were fucking bloody snowflakes face was mostly cover in blood. I stopped my sociofriend from beating him to death which he responded by elbowing me in the damn jaw (fuck him btw that hurt for a week). As I pull him away I can hear snowflake choking tears and growling?? at him. This prompted my sociofriend to kick his chest. I did enjoy the view of snowflake hated that guy with all my heart. After the whole commotion we went to socio house to clean his wounds. The next day Samantha break up with Snowflake. He didnt attend school for a week because of "depression" . My friend on the other hand went to school the next day still with blood in his wounds. Surprisingly he didnt even attempt to bang Samantha after all the hit he did. I later asked him some months later why he didnt. Wanna know the answer that my socipathic friend gave me? He told me he hated the way snowflake acted like he deserved her. He disliked her also because of her acting of being innocent and shit.
Cont.

Could someone gift me Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055495397

steamcommunity.com/id/Chris907/wishlist/

I'd love anything really. Thanks user

it's just 2 euros now btw so maybe 4 dollars?

He did all this shit just to ruin them. Not for love, not for jealousy, no he did it cause he thought it was funny according to him. His hatred against them? Just gave him a bit reason to do this.All those times he told me he love Samantha werent for love. It was more love to her down. And that b is how my socio friend manage to break apart a couple and send an idiot whiteknight crying into the wind.

And that is the reason why I dont ask him to lend me money to buy the game i was begging from the beggining. DS Scholar of the First Sin if any kind user can do so. I dont want to make a deal with the devil.

freebee credits for ya

>Freebee
Fuck off with your shit ad

Manage to find the archive of this. Hope you enjoy the tale anons cause in all honesty it was a highlight in my life with sociofriend. Still begging for DS Scholar of the First Sin if anyone can help me on that.

you are missing first post on that screencap

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY

Honestly i'm doing pretty crap if anyone could bless me with Age of Empires 2 its only 5 dollars, i would also be grateful for anything
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205856064/

steamcommunity.com/id/CroKat/wishlist

Thanks!

Thought it wasnt worth mentioning since it was simply me begging for DS (cant write it all getting tierd of writting it). Anyway here it is

steamcommunity.com/id/Jack__43/wishlist

Still got some minor stories from him if anyone wants to hear them.

OP sold me on Grim Dawn. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047480108/

Thank you richfag from a poorfag.

Day 3 begging, can any kind user please gift me ori and the blind forest? Its an awesome game and i would love to have it (its 10$ on sale now). Thanks in advance to any kind user that helps me out. And thanks to all the richfags lurking that have helped other poorfags .

steamcommunity.com/id/lucifers-child/wishlist

please senpai
gift me anything?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084111930/

steamcommunity.com/id/DeathStalker343/wishlist
Anything would be nice. Thanks in advance

can kind user gift me Empyrion Galactic Survival or Miscreated?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011752320

steamcommunity.com/id/Xynchro/wishlist Anything would be nice, poor as fuck lately. thanks for anything user

steamcommunity.com/id/Cringew
Begging for Gynophobia
Will return a gift as a thank you c:

got a key for chrome squad, got any cards?

sent :)

Still begging for DS Scholar of the first sin

Yeah, I got 3 Punch club, 1 RPG maker, 2 Metal Slug 3, 1 Dead by daylight and some backgrounds

Bump, Please need something

does anyone actually come through on these threads? or do people just like to get their hopes up.

oy oy oy, thank you very much user

Yes.

Literally fucking anything pls
------Any Civ game would be appreciated tho
steamcommunity.com/id/trapsarebetterthanrealgirls/

trips gets downwell

I just want to play TESO with my friends. Anyone? Please? Just $9.89

Really a mixture of both

Bumping with pics of the blonde

youtube.com/watch?v=-TmFYUKO_uw

I am jobless and actually have colon cancer, had surgery two weeks ago and am at home bored as fuck. hmu

steamcommunity.com/id/KyloCrux1/

By socio do you mean sociopath or partner?

Looking for obvilion , love the old game. And its really cheap

I don't have a job. my life is screw it up so fast. I always want endless ending.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012817169

Meh, people have given me stuff from this before, if anyone's feeling generous and wants to give me a new game, I don't even care what the game is, but if you give me something from my wishlist, I'll try to repay you somehow: steamcommunity.com/id/tommy61157/

Dude, I can't give you shit, but can you give me?
I'm

Begging for either Payday or Payday 2.
Please, anyone
id/6stoned6jesus6

I guess it's the sociopath one since his motives were fucked up

Bumping my post

steamcommunity.com/id/mariano_ska/wishlist/

Sociopath I refer to him as sociofriend throughout the post here is a pic with the whole story here

you know i'm broke as fuck when im asking for something this cheap.. thanks in advance if you deliver, pls add me (and if u wanna be extra nice i'll take the soundtrack too)

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083047572/wishlist

Hey there everyone, actually I have never played Skyrim before and my friends fucking insult me for it, so I'm here to humbly ask any kind user that sees in their hearth to help a fellow gamer with this supposedly awesome game, my steam account in the following:
steamcommunity.com/id/emolgachu
Many thanks in advance

Has someone got you the game op?

It's single player, just pirate it.

too low

>broke
>not selling those tf2 unusuals
kill yourself fucking jew

someone please buy me arma 3 apex edition pls all my friends have it and im too fucking poor to get this insane game

i want to sell them for tha $$$ but i have no idea how to, and yes broke, i haven't put any money into tf2 i started from scrap

forgot to post steam prof link: steamcommunity.com/id/Count_Zathrov/

>inventory
>sell on market
fuck off jew

>unusuals
>strange cosmetics
>strange pro ks weapons
>all fucking taunts
>201 items in steam inventory
>broke
gtfo of thread jew

I'd trade you for some games

First doubles gets a game, I asked op if he got his game but he's not responding so tough shit, first doubles wins, good luck.

I will deliver

bro, selling on steam market is not real $$$, i'd rather sell them for the full price than be taxed for something i can only ever spend on more steam games

>full price on always changing steam items
jew confirmed
fuck off this thread scum piece of shit

having items in a game is not being rich irl lmao

oblivion plz

I want TESO, please

>having steam money means nothing please use your own real money to gift me
neck self

why not, I'll give it a shot steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136538385/

bump