Vote recount in battleground states is taking place

Vote recount in battleground states is taking place.

nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/politics/vote-count-hillary-clinton-trump.html?_r=0

Wisconsin is already getting recounted, and PA, and MI are going to be recounted as well. Some serious discrepancies have been uncovered in the percentages between absentee ballots and electronic ballots. Experts speculate that the Russians successfully hacked these 3 states. The Green party, and the Democrat party are dispatching legal teams in all 3 states to make sure that the votes are properly counted this time around. All 3 of these states were won by a small margin, putting all 3 of them in play with a high likelihood that they could change to Hillary Clinton, giving her the white house.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=U_yJ4QhrAaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its like people really want a neurologically impared criminal to start world war 3. If Hillary gets the whitehouse because of this, it'll lead to a civil war. Mark my words.

Lul americunts cant handle the orange man

Oh for fucks sake, people need to let it fucking go...
He won, deal with it.

In other news, a giant radioactive lizard is stomping downtown Tokyo...

She lost. Get over it you fucking crybabies.

Experts estimate that it is 100 meters tall and emerged from beneath the sea as a result of the recent earthquake.

>is taking place
No its not fucktard. Read the article. It's a few ppl crying

Hillary's own words: "Mr. Trump says he won't accept the results if he loses. That seriously puts in jeopardy our democratic process!"

----------

But now once again. Welcome to the liberal double-standard. It's BAD if you do it, but it's OK if we do it.

Fuck off!

>If a legal recount discovers that Hillary legally won the election we should start an illegal civil war to protest these legal actions.

Just a reminder there's already confirmed fuckery in Wisconsin regarding Trump getting more votes than registered voters in certain counties.

wbay com/2016/11/22/discrepancies-in-unofficial-outagamie-county-election-results-explained/amp/

Wisconsin is going to recount. PA and MI haven't decided yet.

California needs to secede, break off from the continent, and sink into the fucking ocean. Learn to swim, ya fuckin pinkos.

Jill Stein pushed for this, Hillary already conceded... tovarisch.

conceding is not legal precedent, and therefore means nothing. she can accept the office of president if she gets more votes in 2 of those states than trump did.

Hilary conceded to Donald's victory, ya fuckwit.

see conceding doesn't matter in this case.

I am totally out of shits to give over this... take a dump and lend me half of one of yours...

>a high likelihood that they could change to Hillary Clinton
not really

absentees have been coming in 4 to 1 in her favor though.

The logic here is fantastic

You should be happy there's a recount. Don't you want to make sure the people were heard?

Also, could you faggots fucking stop pretending Trump is even remotely passable as a president? The man can literally barely speak. He has backpedalled HARD on basically everything. I'm perfectly willing to give him a chance, and if I'm wrong that's all good, but come on now.

>recount happens
>backfires
>finds out Trump actually won the popular and electoral vote

How BTFO would Hillary supporters be?

there will be no wars. if you faggots try to start a civil war, you will quickly find yourself up against the us military.

>counting the votes to make sure the result was correct is the same as not accepting loss
One is encouraging literal revolt, the other is double checking. Will we really have to clear up bullshit like this for 4 years or more of Trump? Translate your complete fucking bullshit into human language?

They will recount a second time.....

Remember Al Gore in FL.

>let's recount until she wins it....

Not at all I'd be happy we learned the truth and I would accept our new fuhrer.

Wow I can't believe the Russians hacked the election system! Especially considering Michigan uses all paper ballots.

Impressive hacking

Not even in the same universe of butthurt if Trump loses the election. I will never stop reading Sup Forums, who would completely and totally lose their collective shit.

The short term humour from thumbing Trump faggots' noses might even beat out the long term hilarity of seeing Trump embarrass himself on a regular basis.

tfw they recount the ballots, and find out Hillary had more votes than she should have due to voter fraud. Trump now has an even bigger win.

This...

Where do you put the paper after you fill the bubbles? Oh that's right a computer...

Who gives a shit? Trump still won the electoral vote.

Hillary doesn't do her own dirty work. Having someone do it for her saves face.

There's actually a high likelihood of this happening. That's why Hillary is being quiet about this.

They fucked up the rigging of these 3 states on the 8th, so they want a redo. They waited this long to be sure that they had the right people in the right places, so that the rigging will work in Hillary's favor during the recount.

This is JIll Stein's doing, not Hillary Clinton's.

This special kind of retard...

Hey Autie, you know that if Hillary would get a couple more states in a recount she would win the electoral and popular in a landslide.

not if 2 of the 3 states being counted flip. they were extremely close too, with trump barely winning. one or more could easily flip.

Who owns the machines? oh that's right George Sorlos

Chris Thomas, the longtime director of Michigan's Bureau of Elections, said Michigan doesn't use the electronic voting machines identified in the report as being the sources of potential hacking.
"We are an entire paper and optical scan state," Thomas told the Free Press Wednesday. "Nothing is connected to the Internet."

so what

>implying Jill Stein and Hillary Clinton would ever cooperate with each other
The Clinton camp has been blaming Stein for her loss you retard

People that believe voter fraud is possible on a large scale are bumbest possible life forms on the planet I can't even consider these tin-foil hat wearing things human.

Stay upset subhuman trash.

>Remember Al Gore in FL.
the recount was stopped in florida before it was completed. If the recount had been complete Gore would probably have won by a couple of hundred votes.

Will you admit to being a retard if it turns out the recount confirms Trump's victory? No, of course not, the plot would then just go even deeper, right?

wrong, they recounted multiple times faggot.

WRONG, learn to history faggot

No this is all the green party. Fucklairy has nothing to do with this nor she cares

>vote fraud doesn't exist.

Then why the fuck are we even recounting then?

Hypocrisy much? You don't get to have it both ways you faggot.

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

I wish you did user.I would hunt you down

Is that why Soros donated 2M dollars?

And I think liberals are so assblasted over Trump that Stein would get a recount for the Clintons anyway.

read the pic. They started the recount, court stopped it, they started it again, another court stopped it again. And so on and so on until it got up to the supreme court and the Republican appointees used their majority to halt it permanently, thereby handing the presidency to Bush.

America stopped being a democracy about 16 years ago.

>what is a 'cover story'

That would be so funny if they did switch. I mean I would laugh my ass off for both parties one for being a sore loser the other for cheating

OK assholes here the thing they get a recount no courts or president s can stop this.

>fraud is the only possible reason for a recount

Dude when you have millions of people casting a vote machine and human counters are bound to make mistakes and even miss votes by the thousands.

Also voter fraud on a large scale is impossible in out system, though it certainly exists on a small scale. Hell southern states not allowing blacks to vote is a form of voter fraud.

snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp

vote fraud simply does not exist, and further complicating the system with IDs is nothing but a move by the right to suppress votes.

Its over OP, Satan has won power This is what happens when Sup Forums jokes goes too far.

>Some serious discrepancies have been uncovered in the percentages between absentee ballots and electronic ballots.

Serious discrepancies were also found between early voters and election day voters. Were the early votes hacked in Clinton's favor? Experts have run computer simulations that show, yes, this is potentially consistent with the raw data in a significant percentage of the demographically adjusted voter models used in the simulation.

Fraud or too close to call are the only reasons. You better check up on the state voting laws.

The too close to count mark has already been passed, so a fraud claim would be the only way a recount could be instituted. That is exactly what Jill is implying. Read OP's article, and stop back peddling.

>Then why the fuck are we even recounting then?
because when you're counting tens of millions of votes there are always going to be small mistakes. And when the margin of victory is so tiny, it's worth going to the effort of verifying that those mistakes didn't have a role in the outcome.

>posting anything by James O'Keefe as if it constitutes evidence
that guy is well known for editing his videos dishonestly and using other scummy tactics to create fake controversies to get attention.

he's basically irl Rock Bottom.
youtube.com/watch?v=U_yJ4QhrAaM

he also tried to seduce a CNN reporter in a 'honey trap' operation. Needless to say, she didn't go for him.

I`m still trying again in 2020 its not such a long time to wait you know.

>snopes
Kek

>russians
>russians
>russians
>russians
>russians
everyone claiming the russians rigged the election or influenced it are literal retards and that's an insult to mentally challenged people since they now have to share the same category as you.
this is fucking McCarthyism all over again yet they don't teach it in schools anymore since why learn history when you can change it to make people feel better

>0.007% failure rate is somehow bad

4 out of 515 is way above average dipshit

You do realize Putin has been bragging to his press that they "influenced" our election to get their candidate elected?

I agree

They're just gonna find out Trump won the popular vote too.

>Soros

Isn't Trump a billionaire?

0.7%*

accurate

you do realize we brag about the same thing in dozens of countries when we really dont since when usa influences other nations its either us doing a coup or backing a guy who loses

>it'll lead to a civil war.

I'm afraid you're probably right. If not outright, it would still likely lead to worsening tension, unrest, and mistrust which eventually could, and probably would. At the very minimum, it will pretty much fuck over the Democrats chances of winning the White House, and a large number of congressional seats for a very long time to come.

I don't care if she is rightfully the President elect, the DNC would be wise to not pursue this course of action. No good will come of anyone other than Trump being inaugurated, and allowed to assume office. Once he's there dig up all the dirt you want, criticize his every step, impeach him, whatever, but don't stop him from taking office. This is a powder keg and it will be bad for everyone.

If that's the case then I'll stop protesting.

See that's the difference between Dems and Reps, Dems accept the truth when there's no arguing it...

You realize the vast majority of the military voted trump right?

Who knows? He hasn't released his tax returns. My bet is he's not nearly as rich as he says he is.

Fucking Shill sheep must live in a perpetual state of horror and nonacceptance every single day. Just let it go already, your candidate lost the house AGAIN. There are many more important things to care about.

Fair point.

Who's we? You brag?

Ive never heard Obama brag about influencing another country's election.

Article says Clinton isn't giving it any backing and you're over here acting like anything is happening saying it's highly unlikely anything will happen and it's not worth the cost.

This so fucking much

As much as I hate Trump I think you might be right, this is kind of a slippery slope...

You realize all those poor blacks have to have a card to buy malt liquor, smokes, and scratchers dontcha? What's that card called again? Pesky little thing. Right on the tip of my tongue.

It's just the bargaining part of the 12 stages of grieving. Soon they'll all slink back to their hipster groups and the only ones that'll have to hear them is anyone who likes shitty coffee.

I really, really like this post

When I was a child my brother and father would often mock me by fake crying whenever I had a tantrum.

So to the Hillary supporters who lost, I say, WAHHHHH!

>believing the amounts posted on the page reflected the real amount

What is a race card? I'll take shit minorities do for $100 .

doesn't matter. if Obama or Hillary (the commander in chief) gives them an order, they have to execute that order.

listen to actual congress news stations that sit there and recount what all the representives and senators do and also pay attention to where we send money
we supported muslim brotherhood in egypt, the israeli who wanted to surrender to hamas and disband isreal in israel and supported the anti us rebels in yemen to name 3 not so private ones

So maybe we need a federal voter ID law then. If we all want a fair democratic process, that would be a great place to start.

>A little insight as to how republicans are raised

So many things come into perspective.

Not if it's unconstitutional(i.e. An organized force moving against an unconstitutional govt) which is what we would have. This isn't those Bundy faggots we're talking about.