10/10 feet thread.

>inb4 sauce... don't have it, but will take it if someone else does

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY
youtu.be/BN_DXzAr9Lk?t=108
youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when will you motherfuckers stop posting plain feet with no face

That's from a girl, not sure what nationality, but she got a pedicure and some new shoes and decided the best way to show both was by posting them in social media.

There's your sauce.

>10/10 feet
>post some ugly bitches want to be feet
gtfo faggot op suck my cock

>10/10 feet
>posts stubby little spic feet

I think I'm falling into slow Cosby.

7.75/12

>ywn see her soles

Is it just me or are her feet weirdly huge

Just you.

This girl walks into a bar and the bartender says "hey, why the long feet?"

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY

meh I would still cum on them lol

youtu.be/BN_DXzAr9Lk?t=108

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw

Sexy Milf toes I get to suck on!

too flat

Walk that 42 mile

no such thing as too flat or too high a love of feet is a love of feet

thoughts?

Manly/10

they are not manly,.. they are tiny

My slut, rate ?

Hey I remember her from the creep thread the other night

Hot
Got a Greentext story to share?

>asks for thoughts
>tells me my thoughts are wrong

hmm does that picture do them justice? can't help but wonder how wide they are

I was telling user that you were wrong about his go's feet

cum on your feet

I want to fucking cum on them so bad

Quints can't go unnoticed

wtf, hardly a 10/10 pair int his entire thread.

gf 01/?
...would you enjoy them?.. ;)

Plz cum on her

fucking right I will

Hummm

she has to curl those sexy fucking toes though and make her soles wrinkle for me

you need more pictures of those toes curled

Suck her toes

she needs to curl them like this

Like that ?

Honest question, what is the attraction to people with a foot fetish?

Legitimately curious

no more like this

psychologically its a crosswire in the brain and can be treated with medication such as various doses or brands of anti depress meds I don't want to get rid of it....could be the fact that when a lady puts her feet together her arches resemble a vagina as well who knows lol for me everything matters size shape nail color length all of it

that isn't curled sadly lol

I think it's mainly because feet are considered taboo, and usually hidden from our view, so when we actually get to see them, it's something new, something naughty, something different to appreciate. The shape of them is quite uniform and curvy and such, and there's a lot that can be done with them in an intimate way.

For me, if the girl is sexy, all of her is sexy and the feet are part of it. I'm not into the whole smelling thing and the splayed toes do nothing for me unless they are on my cock. But the sight of bare or sandaled feet on girls when they've only been in winter boots and shoes forever seems like a little bit of revealing nudity. Dunno why. I like small toes, give a great foot massage-as long as they've been washed, and love to have my feet worshipped. I'll do stuff for her in return too. It's just part of my kink menu. I like 'the pose" and prefer pics of people barefoot in natural settings.

This was similar and good copypasta:

It's the idea of something being hidden from normal everyday life.

Women wear clothes that hide their breasts, their ass, and their other business. Men wear clothes that hide their dicks. It's like an unspoken taboo as children. When you grow older, you grow fond of what is the normal idea of eroticism. Breasts, ass, pussy, dick, and whatever.

Other fetishes come from the interest of things that were still hidden, and not as commonly explored as others and not usually considered erotic at that, so it gives the person a feeling of uniqueness. Shoulders, thighs, midriffs, feet. In more extremely cases like my own, armpit fetishes, and others that go even further (I guess.)

Well, it's a fetish.
For us it's like seeing a wet pussy. It gives us the same kind of feeling, the same kind of excitement

Thing is fetishes are really healthy, and most of women like those kind of soft-fetishes.
Like armpit or foot fetish. Just don't label it.

I never had a sexual partner that didn't liked it when i started liking their feet while we were fucking. (Also, the big toe it's a very erotic zone in the female body, their body loves it)

I just have this. I take it later

anyone into bitten toenials? tiny, short nails?

that pose or any pose really is almost perfect for what I am talking about but the toes have to be scrunched down to really show those true wrinkles off