/b I gots a question. If an intruder broke into my home in the middle of the night do I have the right to shoot him...

/b I gots a question. If an intruder broke into my home in the middle of the night do I have the right to shoot him? If not why, I'm defending my family as he could be armed. I live in iowa btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=-TmFYUKO_uw
7.62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinIDII.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As long as you live in a flyover state, I'm fairly certain you can invoke the right of castle doctrine without too much legal blowback.
That said, always ALWAYS practice target identification before shooting. Yell that you have a gun and for them to identify themselves.
Don't wanna shoot a friend or relative on accident.
This is now a post guns thread

>Don't wanna shoot a friend or relative on accident.
but all of the people in states that matter want you to kill a friend of relative.

you'd to check the laws in iowa

in TX, deadly force is justified.

i ain't skeered, though...my dawgs will take care of the dirty work. :)

Well the Brady campaigners do so they can fuel the flames of gun grabbing with statistics on how "autistic computer nerd boy shoots brother on accident. Guns r bad mmk!"

and remember that if you hit anything (walls, furniture, and so on), shrapnel will go everywhere

Not sure what the policey is there in iowa but here in ohio you can't shoot anyone unless they are COMPLETELY inside your home or pose a imediate threat to you or your familys life I actually went to school with a kid that killed a robber in said fashion. The family of the robber tried sueing/charge him with murder but the court was in favor of him which i agree with 100%

have this playing all the time you'll be good

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk

i heard a story about a guy shooting an intruder in his home. the guy he shot ran outside and died in the neighbor's yard so the shooter was charged in his murder and it wasn't considered self-defense. not sure how that works

Yeah if the are a unwelcome intruder you have the right to defend your property, if anything plant a fucking knife on him to make sure. guy broke into your house fuck that guy

Davenport reporting in

The general rule is you must be in fear of serious and imminent bodily harm, and that fear cannot be unreasonable or imaginary (e.g. paranoia doesn't justify killing in self defense). Your intruder must show opportunity, proximity, intent, and capability.

If you shoot him and one of those conditions wasn't met by your intruder, you are in risk of a manslaughter conviction, though how much risk depends on your locale.

Shit don't let that fagit run out lol

damn straight, and add an extra bullet if hes anything but white.
>beaner 2 bullets
>nigger 3 bullets
>sand nigger WHOLE CLIP
>real asians don't rob shit kek

Lol there it is. Was waiting for one of these to get posted

depends upon the state. Good states all it takes is for the intruder to be in the home. That is reason enough.

What pistol is that? Looks sweet.

If your state has a "castle" law you have the right to defend your property and can shoot any uninvited person in your home. If you don't live in a "castle" state you can only defend yourself or your family when you felt your/their life would be threatened. A jury of your peers will decide for you if you thought your/their life was threatened or not. IE you can't shoot someone in the back who is fleeing your home after they broke in.

the gun is the last stage.

you'd better start investing to reduce risk - secure doors, secure windows, alarm sensor indoors & outdoors, security cams...

then, if a stranger gets inside, then it's clear he has the worst intentions.

>also, I heard some stories about guys accidntally killing own pets and/or daughters/wives

It's a Glock. Read it in the Huffington Post

In most, if not all, states you would have to meet a "reasonable standard'. As in "would a reasonable person believe that the intruder poses an imminent threat to you or another." Shooting only to protect property will get you in deep shit.

Smith and wesson .357. Only gun I have just for self defense fires like a beauty. Dad gave it to me as a gift feels good man

Lol

you have the moral right always, but legally if you live in cucked countries no, you dont.

Theres always an investigation though. Better be legit and not some bully harrassing you.

it's a semi automatic assault rifle

it holds 30 round clip magazines and can fire 1000 rounds per second

it's the preferred weapon of mass shooters

If i shot a nig in my house with this. Who comes to clean up the mess?

Servpro.
And is that a short barrel Nugget? Muzzle looks weird and not like mine.

>Shooting only to protect property will get you in deep shit.

so if some no job tyrone faggot breaks into my house and i shoot him i go to prison? WTF!!!

Its a finnish mosin. Upgraded m28

Check your state and local laws. Castle Doctrine, Home and Self Defense, B&E Force Responses
Usually, if you announce you're armed, you're fine, but it does depend on the state

bottom line, if it's the middle of the night. and this person Broke into Your house.

you dont have to wait and see if he has a chainsaw or whatnot, but i wouldnt shoot em through the wall (Target Identification is a must). If they running out the door, at least drag em back in if they get past the door.

if you live in canada no, they'd rather you hide in the closet and wait for the RCMP to arrive

youtube.com/watch?v=-TmFYUKO_uw

I don't think dogs can win against bullets

Is it genuine Finnish or one of those captured ones?
Got a clear pic of the markings?

rule of thumb: make sure the person is in your house/the body falls into the house when you shoot them. The fact that they are breaking into your house is more than enough justification to say that you believed your life was in danger. If they have your TV in hand and are running down your driveway, you would not be justified in shooting them.

just remember, you're responsible for any death/destruction that isn't your target. high powered rifles spit out the bullet fast and it goes far. you'd be opening yourself to all kinds of civil and criminal lawsuits.

just get some big, nasty dawgs. it's a scientifically proven fact that niggers don't like dogs and dogs don't like niggers. :)

niggers are skeered of dogs :)

Nigga I'm in Seattle and we have castle doctrine here. What states don't? Is it just CA, NY, and MA? I know all of those have fucked up gun laws...

Niggers also don't like water.
Get some dogs and a moat and you're set, son.

>the family of the robber tried sueing
What kind of degeneracy is this ?

dont know where you guys live but where im from i can legally shoot ANYONE

>that
tries to gain access to my vehicle
tries to pull me or any occupants from my vehicle
ATTEMPTS to steal my vehicle (i leave a .36 special in my glovebox so it becomes an automatic felony gta with possession of a firearm justifying my actions)
doesnt give up / stop assaulting me EVEN if im the one who started it and im losing and I ask them to stop and they dont
comes all the way into my home with or without a weapon
>etc

Move to Texas. Recent law passed says all they have to do is be ON your property and you feel threatened and you have the right to shoot them. They do not need to be in your home.

and put some frickin sharks with frickin laser beams in the moat

Its a civil guard model. All the mosin parts are marked 1905

bullets aren't, though

Texasfag here. cite that law, please

niggers can't shoot. they hold their guns wrong

look it up.
gunlaws.com

Pic related
Here in Okie land it's legal but you could get some bullshit lawsoot if you use a non stock weapon (modified trigger, etc) or reloaded ammo. There are some real dense fuckers here that will try any angle to prove the poor unfortunate home invader is not at fault.

very cool man. i actually have a really old 303 lee enfield rifle. heres one of the rounds for it

Wutcha talkin' 'bout whyte boi?

That barrel might be Swiss?
7.62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinIDII.htm

finger off the trigger, you dumb nigger

Nice. That would fuck some shit up.

Ait cool down shawty

Kill the intruder. Dead men tell no tales. When the police question you say he advanced at you after you warned him not to

I've heard about using anything special or modified can cause many legal problems in the future because they claim it's proof that the defender was really a killer setting a trap.

whole finger in the guard..
I'd say typical nignog but they hold the guns sideways.

Yeah its made by sako. I have a barrel pic

groupthink

Nigger where do you live? This place sounds safe, and pragmatic.

sounds like hes from the middle east

Ha, those faggots? Fuck Canada. I fucking hate Canada with a burning passion. RCMP won't do shit until it's too late, bunch of fucking clowns.

Very nice. Yours looks like it's seen some shit.
Mine is an Izhevsk 91/30, 1942 or 1943 and I swear it hadn't ever been fired til I got it.

Fuck yeah! Texas!

If your gun laws are any stricter than this you literally live in a police state.

I was looking for one that had been in a crate or something. But i saw the hex receiver and grabbed it.

finger off the trigger, you dumb wigger

At least OP isn't in England.
Those sick fuckers put folks in jail for any form of self defense.

people who hate canada usually dont really have a reason. just butt hurt that their shit tier redneck country below us is a shit show and their jealous.
especially after that last election between a career criminal and a bumbling idiot acting like dumb animals on live tv. america is the laughing stock right now

If you can't own Sarin, Mustard Gas, Ebola, and Nukes you literally live in a police state.

Rob Ford

>If an intruder broke into my home in the middle of the night do I have the right to shoot him?

Whatever happens legally, killing an intruder is better than having your brains bashed in and having your wife and children raped and murdered.

Yeah, that's a keeper. The hex bolt ones here run $199 last I checked versus $169 for regular ones.
All 91/30, too.

Nice revolver. Shoot firsts questions later.

yeah
unless you set up a "trap" like a purse in a detached open garage
and then some shitskin immigrant goes for it and you shoot him to death
the public cucks will give you life in prison

Is that a fucking nagant? Do you think those things can penetrate steel/Kevlar?

god damn

what some "mayor" lol

or record your shooting 2 teenagers who broke into your home several times in the past months

then they'll give you life in prison

fucking cucks

>shrapnel

Are you autistic?

Definitely

He got convicted because he executed them after he had already disabled the girl. I wouldn't have convicted him if I was on the jury, but he fucked himself over with the audio tape.

If you're reasonably in fear for your life as well as your family you are fully within your rights to kill an intruder in your house. Make every attempt you can to not escalate things to that point, but if hes already in the house you don't have very many options besides shooting him.

you should always own 2 guns. a nice hand gun and some shit tier sawed off .22 rifle or something. place the .22 on the intruder after you gun him down. bases covered

Don't remind me. ( ._.)

i've got an AK-47 (7.62x39) and it can penetrate 1/4" (6.35mm for you eurofags) at 100 yards (91.44m for you eurofags again)

just typical, cheapo wolf ammo

i'll find you not guilty
i don't care if the faggot is running away and you shoot him in the back

americans have had the historical right to defend home hearth wife & kid from unlawful entry,,that right may be against local liberal governance,and cuck judges who side with the clown who gets capped in his empty skull for his stupidity. keep that piece, keep it available,train the wife to use it when you are not around,train the kid educate them around 13 years of age to use it under the circumstances you describe

Just make sure you shoot to kill, otherwise it just becomes a legal mess.

Remember to use gloves and get his fingerprints on the trigger/barrel/hammer/handle at all the right angles!

yeah, but there's always some scumbag attorney willing to file a civil suit for wrongful death. defending yourself is gonna cost you a lot of $$$

This. He'll likely come up with his own side of the story to make you look like you fucked up as much as he did so make sure he's actually dead before he hits the ground. As long as he's dead all you have to worry about is that you killed someone breaking into your house.

Nice have one never shot it. 7.62x54r will end your day.

Yeah man it's like the katana of guns.