What percentage of people die virgins?

What percentage of people die virgins?

I see lots of people on Sup Forums saying they are virgins all the time, and although i'm sure a lot of them are trolling it got me thinking, what sort of percentage of people die virgins?
It must be less than 1%

Other urls found in this thread:

now.howstuffworks.com/2016/08/08/how-many-people-die-virgins-never-have-sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in japan 40% of the currently single people are virgins, up to age 30

I hope it's more for evolution's sake

That seems pretty unlikely man, regardless of whatever statistic it seems really stupid? I know they have a weird repressive attitude towards younger people having sex though.

I mean in general though, surely you have to be fat, ugly, boring etc etc to be a virgin? I literally dont understand how people say they are virgins in their 20s/30s

Count all aborted children and you re above it

OP/(number of posts in this thread)

much higher than that. like this user saidthere are a high number of virgins in japan alone. in all countries there are many and when you add in babies and children who die my bet would be around 7-10% of the earths population die virgins

OP here, im 26, i've traveled the world (more or less) and met thousands of people doing so and i can honestly say i've never met anyone who is a virgin (or admits it i guess) except a few 18 year old girls i met.

According to the Center for Disease Control, the average American who ends up having penis-and-vaginal intercourse does so for the first time around the age of 17. This age has something to do with how stable your family life is, peer pressure, personality and, according to a recent study, even your genes. But between 12-14 percent of adults aged 20-24 have never had sex. This number drops to around five percent for adults aged 25-29, and by age 44, only around 0.3 percent of adults report never having had the type of sex that could end in somebody getting pregnant. Keep in mind that these statistics are for Americans. By contrast, in 2010, 25 percent of unmarried Japanese men over the age of 30 reported being virgins. The trend is so prevalent, there is now a term for late-in-life male virgins: yaramiso.

now.howstuffworks.com/2016/08/08/how-many-people-die-virgins-never-have-sex

Google is your friend.

Right before you die, on your deathbed, someone comes to fuck you. So nobody dies a virgin

>Aryan
black hair root.
Contacts lenses.

i'm a virgin and i'm 28. it bothered the fuck out of me until i was 26 when i honestly stopped caring. i don't avoid human contact but seeing as i have 0 experience in dating/sex it leads to not being able to get dates and then continue relationship. now i just don't think about it
i don't admit to being a virgin openly since people react to it like i'm an abomination half the time. when i was 25 i was kicked out of a girls room for being bad at foreplay so i admitted to being a virgin and she laughed until realized i wasn't kidding and told me to leave.
finally got over the feeling of being a failure at 26 and just lived life

I feel bad for you, but how can you be bad at foreplay?

you just need to stay strong two more years and join us at wizard school. trust me its worth it

wasnt doing it in right order, not hitting right spots, being bad at using fingers and mouth or any other way you can think. i honestly have no idea plus at the time was nervous as fuck since i finally managed to get to the sex part of dating

>It must be less than 1%

I'm a 48yo virgin (49 in less than 2 months) and know three over 40 virgin females.

They were four until several months months ago, when the fourth of them got pumped and dumped by Prince Charming. She totally regretted it and got depression "how could I have been so delusional etc".

Why you dont try with prostitutes user?

i never understand why people dont do that... i mean its very cheap if you think it and you can freely ask for advice and shit

and stop being a virgin of course

losing virginity to a whore is like having a stray dog shitting on your birthday cake.

so fake and so gay.
virginity ain't an illness.

>22 yrs old
>banged over 30 girls since I started banging at 16
feelsgoodman.gif

yeah but it stills be losing the virginity

but virginity stills ain't an illness

as inelegant this user put it i fell like paying for a hooker is like someone doing it out of pity and i refuse to accept pity)i know stupid moral stance). a lesbians friends girlfriend offered to sleep with me since she thought it was sad and i told her to fuck off since i dont want you to fuck me because i'm some charity case
call it old fashion but i think you should sleep with someone who wants to sleep with you willing and of their own enthusiasm

Wow keep going strong. Fuck as much as possible

So why don't you bang one of them? I mean I'm sure they're desperate enough.