Ask a grey anything

Ask a grey anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqERTCZsr4g
youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does sasquatch have a giant human penis or does he have one of those red dog dicks?

Why not interact with the human race?

If you shove a corn up a dogs asshole will cat start fire in camp?

fuck off spacenigger.

We do, never heard of abductions and gouvernment operations?

We are grey and not black.

You smoke too much kiddo

I dunno, I 'm a grey, we only abduct humans, no sasquatch or yerens

ive been trying to figure out free energy, or whatever you call the abstraction of energy from everywhere. help?

Why do you seem to have the intelligence and temperament of an average btard?

See

How did the Rebel Alliance gain access to the Death Star plans?

Have you ever visited me?

You humans aren't ready for that knowledge yet

aay why are you laughing your ass off?

I 'm a grey which hangs out on Sup Forums occasionally, I adapted to your behaviour

The term is extraction, not abstraction.

Am I?

Fuck. What a gaylord.

>2016
>Using actual space vehicles as a means of transport
>Can't into multi-dimensional incarnation

Ayy Cuck

There was a Nordic a few weeks ago here, if you want intellectual conversations go talk with them faggot

You sad, lonely, little boy.

The term is teleportation, not incarnation. Damn where the fuck are you guys getting your translations from?

HAHAHAHA!!! spacenigger... LOL!!!

fuck off space nigger

why grey and not white?

its from /x/

I'll take this obvious bait even though I know you're just a regular loser ass human like the rest of us.. but i'm bored. So here goes:

>1. Why haven't you assholes made yourselves known to the world yet?

>2. Why are you on this shit hole website when you're a fucking alien that could be doing a lot cooler shit?

>3. Why haven't you taken over Earth yet?

>4. Will you please abduct all the niggers off this planet so we can go back to when things were good? Seriously, the entire world hates niggers.. even the pro-nigger people only act that way because they don't want to come off as racist. Thing is, EVERYONE hates niggers. Please, get rid of them. I beg you!

>5. Is God real or did you assholes make us and put us here and implant "religion" in our minds?

It's incarnation, teleportation does not provide an entity with a biochemically suitable vehicle or a means of coherently and objectively assimilating data.

>I teleported home one night with Ron and Syd and Meg
>Ron stole Meggie's heart away and I got Sydney's leg.

>Teleportation
>NotEvenOnce

I might have to check that place out then, because that genuinely made me laugh. Never heard that term until this thread. Heh.. i'm still chuckling.

/thread

the viper from xcom 2, she real?

Reptilian reporting in, fuk off you grey fuk.

A large serpent is an absurd evolutionary conclusion. All advanced life in the universe is humanoid.

>Ask a grey anything

What's your position on gun control? Are aliens immune to lead bullets?

>hangs
Try harder
Also grey dude, what do you know about quantum computing?

no snek chicks? Not even space dragons?

Ayy?

where the reptilians at ??/

Why have none of your people tried talking to the public?

Reptiles are resilient vehicles for the sustenance of life in inhospitable environments, they do not ascend to sentience but serve as a conduit for more sophisticated life.

Have you read 50 shades? And did you buy it by mistake, you perv?

1. You couldn't handle our technology well, you first need to develop behind primitive virtual realit, you would destroy earth with our tech and your current morals

2. Research purposes. You know that Nordic which was here saying he was here for research? Us greys and Nordics is like your US and Russia, they try to outsmart us, greys are using this website for their intelligence service so we do too, they usuallycome here to spread bad talk about us like us trying to implent bad thought in innocent Nordics with our Zeta satelites.

3. We are doing that step by step. We make the elite and bankers like Rothschild and Rockefeller believe that they try to take over the world, but we 'help' them in secret services, of course we have good intentions. Haha

4. Sorry, we don't select abductees by race.

Anything that resembles the viper? Amphibian, maybe? I don't need the breasts!

Haha guns, those primitive things!? What guns are to us is sticks and stones for you earthguys. We don't even think about that question, we have no guns.

Timestamp showing alien hand or gtfo
Also, does your race have any diseases that have leaked to earth?

Only in recreational simulations.

Not even a sentient android or something?

Is the holodeck in star trek viable?

Weka zolom tee kaweezim. Faggot

why kind of government do you have?

Creation of an AI is a requisite, the other aspects of such simulations are simple digital logic.

Yeah, those people died out

Such a design would be as inefficient for an android as it is for a bio-chemical lifeform.

Do you partake in recreational activities?

Of course.

We have a decentralized system, as that's evolutionarily the best way to survive as a species. We usually split in different seperate groups in different galaxies.

I see, so do you have a hard light corner I can cry in or can I just use my own?

Like what?

Eat shit, Reptilian scum.

Quads win

Go back to the swamp you crawled out of, lizardnigger.

Nanu Nanu

If your fantasies were all made tangible, what is left to imagine?

As a traveller the performance of my duties is inherently recreational.

Quads of truth!

What do you think or expect about Spain?

my other fantasies, the ones that I don't mind if they don't come true.

AYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!

When are we getting more celebrity nudes?

No, that was your uncle.

tell me about the reptilian aliens what do they do. is it true they are your boss.

Reptus Snakoid reporting in, quit fucking with the earthlings, you know how that ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqERTCZsr4g

Your proclivity for pictures of naked people increases proportionally to their status as recreational facilitators. We find this concept amusingly provincial. For us an entity's aesthetic appeal is calculated holistically. Your "celebrities" are of no value, pursue more sophisticated priorities and be rewarded.

What's your purpose?

What's your favorite soda?

Aliens aren't real, faggot. Stop pretending to be something you're not.

Space tits or gtfo.

He passes butter

Research and protection.
Personally I am partial to Coke, Vanilla Coke, Dr Pepper and Creaming Soda.
I don't like Pepsi.
Y U Mad tho?

>Y U Mad tho?
Not mad at all, just annoyed that someone would pretend to be an Alien when there is no such thing. It's just lame, dude.

Seven of Boobs!

Then why do you deliberately subject yourself to annoyance? Is your pursuit of emotional turbulence masochistic or are you trying to lessen the enjoyment of others by behaving obnoxiously?

Aliens was a good movie, right?

I'm a glutton for pain. MANY things in this fucked up life annoy me, but so many of those things that annoy me are a part of my every day life so it's unavoidable. I'm a miserable prick, I fully admit it. I don't get much joy out of life these days. Honestly? I know Aliens aren't real, but I really wish they were. I want to be abducted and taken off this shitty fucking planet.

I think we all want to get out of here

do your race use any type of drug?, what do you guys enjoy?

why did you make me make this

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk

We use mind-drugs without a physical substance.

Can you abduct me and make me extremely intelligent? I'll be your friend for life?

I see, your perspective requires realignment.

I recommend meditation.

Dont feel so special, we select who we abduct, not you

No, direct intervention is unethical and your neurological limitations are mainly self- imposed. You can become more intelligent by reading books, studying people and learning emotional discipline.

Well... I'm poor because I can't work due to health problems. So I have to rely on friends that let me crash with them. It never lasts long though, so i'm constantly moving around, constantly stressed out 24 hours a day.. I worry quite literally all the time. I have no way to better my life, so I am stuck in an endless cycle that never changes. I honestly hate my life, i'd kill myself but I am terrified of death. Not really sure how to change things, meditation wouldn't help me. I'm too far gone. Besides, not like it would pay my bills or magically get me some kind of income. My problems never go away.. they just get worse as time goes on.

Why didn't you crash on the moon as we instructed, astronig?

I don't have an uncle.

Your problems are tedious and irrelevant.

I'm stranded in the body of a semi-sentient monkey thousands of light years from home. My mission bears with it the burden of contributing to an assessment as to whether or not this species is viable for assimilation.

As such I am bound by oath to abstain from all contact from my own people for the duration of this life cycle so that the data I gather can be submitted with total objectivity from an organically human perspective I am a voluntary exile.

Every day I have to assimilate information from your species like:
>Mayonnaise is a gender
>I want to live my life pretending to be a canine
>I'm going to murder people because they contradict the beliefs I inherited from a 2,000 year old text.

The entropic event horizon of your species is imminent. Soon there will be too many people and too little progress for your species to self-sustain.

These are real problems. Try to obtain a sense of humour and proportion.

Too many Nazis

what are you gonna grab on cybermonday fam