The girl I like is a big Bernie supporter and hates Trump and Hillary...

The girl I like is a big Bernie supporter and hates Trump and Hillary. Up until now I've been telling people I voted for Hillary (but I really voted for Trump). What the fuck do I do now? Tell people I voted for Jill Stein? Can she find out I voted for Trump? Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TmFYUKO_uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If politics would get in the way of love it's not meant to be Sup Forumsro

If she's that much of a bitch about one thing who knows what else she'll be bigoted about?

Eventually she'll figure out your political leanings.

Have you tried not being a fucking cuck?

Just fucking tell her. If you're going to be this much of a cuck over politics, you'll never get anything done with your life.

What, do you want a white daughter who dates a black boyfriend?

do yourself a favor and raise your standards and find another girl

it's one thing if she finds out who you voted for, but it's way worse once your friends or family find out youre sleeping with a fat, scabie-infested hippy

get tested asap too. good luck bro

This

Be a fucking human and own it. If you're afraid of it, you don't even deserve to lie about it
But for the record, no she can't find out who you voted for. Are you retarded?

>>Voted for a game show host

Just stay away from her. You dont really need to be reproducing or even getting the chance to do so.

A vote is confidential; just say you don't want to discuss it.

kek wills it

stop being a cuck and help us MAGA, OP

nice b8

Fuck it I'm just gonna say I voted for Harambe

maybe be honest and people will be attracted to your honesty. Read Models by Mark Manson

Pussy. If you're afraid to speak out about your political views, stop voting and go castrate yourself immediately. Especially if it's for pussy

And this is why I don't discuss my political views.

you admit youre a pussy?

>What, do you want a white daughter who dates a black boyfriend?

As long as he is a nice, well educated guy, I wouldn't mind it.

You're actually stupid if you don't want to talk about how our country is governed, and have at least opinions on why you voted how you did
FFS Trump is PRESIDENT-ELECT, don't be afraid to say why you voted for the guy

If your beliefs would get in the way of a relationship, it's not good. I say punch her in the throat and find someone else.

Fucking millenial.

Things were better when people didn't talk about their shitty opinions in polite conversation. Religion and Politics used to be the big two of "shit you don't talk about at parties," but now everyone thinks their beliefs are super important and want to tell everyone for pathetic validation. It's disgusting.

It's not validation, it's having pride in who you are and what you believe in. Too bad you can't go back to the 1950's where they would still tell you to man up

Wow they're giving you some hate OP. just keep lying. She can never find out who you actually voted for. That's just on you. So no need to worry. Just pretend you voted Hillary nbd. I realize all the fat sjws went Hillary, but so did the kinky girls. So keep fucking your gf, OP.

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TmFYUKO_uw

Here's a good piece of advice for you, pal:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them and they all stink. No one gives a shit about what you think about politics. You're not going to change anyone's mind by arguing about politics, because you're uninformed and base your opinions off of memes you read on the internet. Stop being a faggot.

faggot