Bottomless thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juQ7O61ZmGY
youtube.com/watch?v=nYzzmXCTYkA
discord.gg/4xZkS8p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ready

did a murder happen on that rug?

Jesus, probably a coat-hanger abortion or some shit.

wrong

Would like to see where that went.

top kek

Anyone have the pic of the redhead that looks a bit like this?

she looks like fun.

more?

hot

I know of a redhead that looks almost exactly like this IRL. But I do not have pics of her.

Moar moar moar!!!!

you know, I get what she is trying to do here, but the result is horrifying...

Are you retarded?

nice cooter
wat

that face in the mirror is the least appealing expression imaginable

me gusto

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=juQ7O61ZmGY

youtube.com/watch?v=nYzzmXCTYkA

de nada we

what a waste of nice tits

Based thread

you fat fuck neckbeard. look how edgy you are? You really are brave and cool and super awesome, aren't you? But when this thread dies, and you turn around and see your father beating your mother and touching your little pecker, and you cry yourself to sleep in your basement drinking PBR and wonder why no one can love a 300lb fat fuck like you, just remember that you are worthless, pathetic, and will never amount to anything in your fucking life. But maybe, in whatever shit country you're from, this little edgy picture will be your attempt at being something more important than a wasteful blob of pale white skin and fat

wew lad.

very sexy pic

You mad bro?

Um... yeah! And... you're gay too! Yep, super gay!

you think THAT'S edgy? lemme tell you kid, i'm so edgy i put TABASCO on my fucking tacos, and the RED shit, no green stuff. I'm so edgy, I still root for the Chicago Cubs. I'm so edgy, i actually take candy from babies. I'm so edgy, i robbed a dude once and all i had was a gun. I'm so edgy, i plug my iPhone in to charge only once every two days. I'm so edgy, my Facebook name is my real name. I'm so edgy, i go to playgrounds at elementary schools and lure kids to the bushes with candy, then i take off their underwear and stuff it into their mouths, then sew up their mouths so they can't scream, then i break their elbows and shins so they can't crawl away, then i cut open their stomachs and rub their own breakfast all over their faces, especially in their eyes, and i cum into their stomachs then beat them until they black out and there's dents in their heads and i leave them there until either a person or a hungry dog finds them. I'm so edgy, i listen to underground bands like Slayer and Ghost. I'm so edgy, i watch scary movies with the lights off. I'm so edgy, i litter in front of policemen. I'm so edgy, i walk by skinheads wearing my yarmulke. yeah, I'm fucking edgy. faggot

I can't step to that

the tits are still there so where's the problem?

Wow. Just wow.

I didn't want to say edgy but now I really feel like I have to. Put yourself in her edgy for just one second:

How would you like it if someone had the whole edgy after you? Posting edgy pics and edgy videos all over you friends and family's edgy facebook pages. Giving out your edgy address, phone number, and edgy?

It doesn't feel very edgy does it. Pretty edgy right? Stop right now edgy. Going along with the edgy doesn't make you edgy. It only makes you edgy. You can be edgy all on your own if you do the right edgy. That's what makes you an edgy person.

This isn't being edgy. You're not edgy. Grow a pair and edgy what you're doing now. It will make you a edgy person in the longrun and you'll edgy me later.

much obliged

Where's her hips?

Due in three years

Lmao

rofflmao

What the edgy did you just edgy say about me, you edgy bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the edgy Seals, and I’ve been involved in edgy secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in edgy warfare and I’m the top sniper in the edgy US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another edgy. I will wipe you the edgy out with edginess the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my edgy words. You think you can get away with saying that edginess to me over the Internet? Think edgy, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my edgy network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the edginess, maggot. The storm that wipes out the edgy little thing you call your life. You’re fucking edgy, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven edgy ways, and that’s just with my edgy hands. Not only am I extensively trained in edgy combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your edgy ass off the face of the continent, you edgy shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “edgy” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you edgy idiot. I will shit edgy all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking edgy, kiddo.

SUPREM MOTHER OF KEK

Moar?

It's not THAT funny. I feel so sorry for this board. So void of legitimate keks these days.

Its not funny its hot and i wanna see moar!!

MOAR

mmmm... pussies...

I just wanted to see some vaginas...

Sauce?

Me too user. I've run out of bottomless pics and am just lurking for moar.

Join for sauce
discord.gg/4xZkS8p