How much better would the world be,if the map looked like this

how much better would the world be,if the map looked like this

not much better, tbh

You deleted italy, the fuck dude

What's California and New York still doing there? They have been infested, too.

implying that italians aren't really just sneaky niggers

Germanfag detected

Why the fuck did you touch Europe?

why would snow in africa and the middle east make it better?

you fucking moron

are you asking how much better the world would be without half the places black people live?

not much. you wouldnt notice anything living in america.

I say the USA and Russia use their nukes for the betterment of humanity and make it happen.

black people and muslims

or do you not know where the middle east is on a map?

Nuclear winter would kill everyone else.

We should just use conventional weapons.

maybe i made a mistake,tried erasing all of the middle eastern countrys and africa.thought it would make the world better without 2 of the groups who have destroyed it

i'm not the idiot who thinks snow would make the world better.

you obviously have never tried erasing something using ms paint,which is why i called you a moron

idgaf how much ms paint you snort. snow won't change africa at all.

Well we can still drop a couple in the middle or something, I want fireworks damn it.

>remove Africa
you deleted humanity, bro.

Delete Italy but not Spain ?
How stupid are you ?

don't worry, he didn't remove it, it's just snow.

That much snow might help cool down the planet at touch depending on how deep it is.

You forgot the rest of South Asia

I fixed that image for ya

You got rid of Italy and Greece, but kept India? Really?

Why stop there? Just fucking blow it all up. Just KILL EVERYONE, let the Earth return to it's natural state, let the forests and the animals reclaim the Earth from us, since we've fucked it all to hell anyway, and we're so shitty with hate, racism, bigotry, and other fucking bullshit. In 2 million years we'll be totally forgotten and some other race will achieve sentience and maybe they won't fuck up as bad as we did.

Thank goodness I caught up with you user, you left this behind.

>pic related

that's just too much snow.

you should end trumplandia as well. that place will be a trash heap from now on.

say goodbye to human civilization.
unless you believe in a God that created the world and then you...in which case God can't make mistakes and Africa should be there.
im rambling.
ive been drinking.

Shove it up your ass

No no, it's a little too small. Here, let me fix it for you.

Here, that better? It's the blood of 7 billion humans, covering the Earth. The next sentient species that comes along will burn us in their cars.