Found out tonight some asshole has set up a deer stand on the edge of my property and is shooting deer we've rehabed...

Found out tonight some asshole has set up a deer stand on the edge of my property and is shooting deer we've rehabed and released into our woods.

Asshole is killing them and just cutting off antlers and leaving them in a hole. Only found out cause my dogs brought back legs for a few days.

How do you guys think I should get revenge on this poacher?

Kill him.

Call a game warden. Seriously the guy will go to jail and have his guns taken away as well as probably pay a pretty steep fine.

Suck his penis and call him a faggot afterwards. That will show him.

Kill him. Fuck that poacher up.

This. Not as fun as other options, but probably the most effective.

Pic related. It's the asshole

Welcome to America. Sorry there's not much honor here among rednecks. Some folks only understand power.

Rig up a trap of some kind in his stand that will trap and possibly injure him and burn it down with him inside

Is he on your property?
Do you own the deer?
Then you just call the police or whoever is responsible.
If he is doing nothing illegal leave him alone. There is no reason for revenge. I mean deer are fucking animals...stop overreacting you bitch.

All joking aside, this guys answer is real advice.

He just hunting leave him alone.....
>not taking any meat
>pretty much poaching

Yeah call dnr guy gives hunters a bad name prick. I love to hunt but you have to respect it too. Can't treat the population like shit especially if your trying to build it up so we can hunt. It's like shifting where you eat.

this
also sue for trespassing

He looks like an ok guy. Dont hate the hunter...hate nature.

Stop samefaggin you idiot.
Obviously is the best option.

get rekt

You should shoot him dude

SET UP A DEER STAND ON THE EDGE OF HIS PROPERTY. SHOOT HIS PUPPY. SEE HOW HE LIKES IT.

I'm supportive of hunting but this shit is killing deer we've rehabed, pointed to our land, and just tossing the bodies into trash holes full of beer cans.

Wasteful as shit

Shoot him in the fucking face or pay someone to do it for you

Yeah man he's a unethical hunter and dnr would have a day with his ass. Also put up some coyote shit by his stand deer hates it

u guys need to talk

Good. Deer are assholes.

If you're gonna be a faggot and fight for an animal, at least fight for one that's actually worth it, like a panda.

There are limits on deer harvest -- talk to local game guy from fish and wildlife or whatever your state has.

Be a man. Go to his house and explain the situation. If that doesn't work, let him go ahead and fuck your wife, you cuck.

not for him. he's making pretty good profit. maybe you should just stop rehabing deers if you cant even ensure their safety for a few minutes when putting them back into nature. they are not endangered anyways so why would you even do this?

>wasting meat
>too close to and/or possibly on your property
>wasting meat
>deer you've rehab'd
>wasting the fucking meat
That's some bullshit right there. I love animals and I love meat. The vast majority of hunters out there make clean kills and let nothing go to waste. Guys like this fuck things up for everyone else. I agree with the other guy. Report him, and if you can get pictures documenting things, do it.

Louie, you know pandas serve no purpose, unless you eat them and use the pelts for rugs or selling.

Then again, seriously. These deer on the highway are fucking dangerous. And they're tasty if not covered in rubber.

A few years ago, a guy I work with caught some guy poaching behind his house. He calls DNR.

The DNR liason shows up 20 minutes later with half the goddamn sheriff's office loaded up with swat gear, and ordered the dude on the ground at gunpoint.

Fuck him in the ass, but don't ever give him a reach-around.

Stick him in a deer costume and put him in a hunting range.

Yeah, but at least pandas don't do anything. They just kinda hang around.

Deer are just dicks. They come uninvited, make noises and jump around like they own the place. They're like the Chads of nature.

And it doesn't matter how many of them we kill, they'll never be on risk of extinction. Which annoys me for some reason.

This sounds way more fun then possibly dying by shooting at the guy pretending you didn't see him or dying trying to scare him as a joke

this

let nature takes its course. stop doctoring deer, those fuckers breed like rabbits you fuckwit

Deer are like fish. You can beat the shit outta it and it'll still give you this retarded stare.

no it'll make annoying screaming noises that make you want to hit it even more. been there.

loosen the bolts on his deer stand just enough that it'll collapse when he's in it.
Fucking faggot deserves to be killed.

RELEASE CHEETAH INTO WOODS

Still fucken stupid tho. One piece of shit literally stood in front of my car for nearly ten minutes.Then jumped in front of another car speeding killing the driver. They in all honestly need to die

Learn to spell and type or no one will take you seriously on the internet.

>How do you guys think I should get revenge on this poacher?

Call department of Fish and Game. Pictures and public shaming are fair game for faggots like that as well.

Scumbags like that, wasting all that meat, deserve fucking jail.

could be worse

my neighbors are scaring off the cyotes/foxes so we have a severe problem with rabbits, my dogs get a good 9 meals a day thanks to the rabbit shit that is supplied on my lawn and I can't even shoot them with a pellet gun because liberal fucking neighbors that call the cops every time they hear a rabbit squeal.

Ruin his hideout and put rotting meat near his tent.

>create a deadfall trap in front of his deer stand
>put high pitched speaker around deer stand so no deer wander into it
>wait for him to stumble into death trap
>calmly remove speakers and leave him there to die

Animals he cant legally own, id wager the dude can actually get away with killing the deer.

>wasting meat
>implying he would throw anything away that humans wiuld eat/pay for
>implying this shitmeat only used to feed animals wouldn't be eaten by animals when thrown away
wtf? explain this shit now!

>being this butthurt that this faggot coward is going to get rekt
Maybe you should calm down.

you cant legally own deer in america? who told you that bullshit?

Honestly OP, this. This type of shit shouldn't go unpunished.

If you take someone seriously on the internet, you're an idiot. top kek

>implying i get mad at shit like this
you need to lurk moar newfriend. nobody was ever mad.

most states do not allow you to own deer because of reasons, google it if youre interested. short story is, it isn't legal property. at the most he could get the dude for shooting at his property.

FUCK wild life animals, especially those dumb as fuck deer
I'm a cripple because one jumped in front of my moms car when I was a kid
"but it's nature man"

>Animals he cant legally own, id wager the dude can actually get away with killing the deer.

Depends on what state. In California, if you harvest deer with out a deer tag, you can go to jail. In Texas, you can set up a stand on your own property, and harvest as many deer as you like during deer season.

The thing that should piss everyone off, is that some sadist is killing deer with no respect, and no intent to use the meat. I don't see it as any different that some psycho strangling cats or killing puppies for no reason.

naw ur mad

Then take its ears for a trophy?

Look i love Pandas as much as the next person but they were doomed to extinction, they seriously cant even breed on their own at this point, they are always injuring themselves when playing and really do nothing but goof off and eat sticks that hardly give them any nutrient, the goofy little derpbears

>The thing that should piss everyone off, is that some sadist is killing deer with no respect, and no intent to use the meat. I don't see it as any different that some psycho strangling cats or killing puppies for no reason.

That does not bother me, for the same reason that no one bats a shit at the way animals are treated in factory farm settings or feed lots, killing random animals for the simple pleasure of doing so is a drop in the bucket in terms of animal deaths, i find worrying about some animals because they're cute while others are not to be a bigger hypocrisy.

Getting back to the subject, yes it depends on the state, but you can't legally own a live deer in most states, it can't be a pet or livestock, you can own the meat but not the live animal, so it isn't your property until it is dead. So what now?

>zoos own deers
>zoos can be owned by privat persons
you dont make sense.

>pick up his deer stand
>put it up on your property
>call cops
For bonus points shoot yourself with one of his guns, then he's also a murderer.

Collective although composed of people, are not people.

Companies are not people.

>it is reality because i want it to be
No. lurk more and you'll be able to sense madness in ib-posts.

>>wasting meat
>>implying he would throw anything away that humans wiuld eat/pay for
>>implying this shitmeat only used to feed animals wouldn't be eaten by animals when thrown away

Where the fuck are you from that you don't understand that venison is high quality protein that is better for human consumption that beef?

In a city your whole life? No knowledge of how your ancestors survived?

In some places around the States, the health of deer herds are dependant on being culled before winter sets in.

Are you so fucking ignorant that you have no knowledge of where food comes from?

First thing I thought when I saw the caption. Kill him. Then dispose of the body.

In some states they are allowed. Some people even raise them for the meat that they sell.

Oh DEER. Maybe you should write a polite letter to it.

Start politely, with something like " DEER Hunter, this could get sticky in a hurry. I'd better BUCK up and get with it."

It might be a long SHOT, but I don't think you guys really need to CROSS interests.

Its not nature's fault that you were travelling far faster than your body is meant to.

>2015
>being this mad

Kill them All

Let him fuck your ass and when he thrusts into you flick your hips suddenly so your balls touch.

Bam. You have made him a faggot.

Do you shit through a a tube and only get shame sex because a doe off the autism spectrum of nature and the universe ran in front of your distracted mother's car? That's some quality existence right there, pal!

so i guess deer farms are companies too and a privater person cant have a deer herd like he could have cows or pigs? i dont think you are really educated on this topic lol

if you live in the country well hunters do as they please all the time and nobody really bothers them because they know people here and there so without proof there's nothing you can do, and it is hunting season right now for them i believe so there no protecting animals that are allowed to be hunted.

You can call game warden and cops and make them aware but if its still his property theres nothing you may be able to do

No none of those, but I'm swimming in insurance money

>thinking he can make me mad by saying i was mad
you are not gandalf mate you dont have magical powers.
also i'm 356yo and trolled charly chaplin so what do you think you are doing there right now?

What states are those? If the law of exotic animals applies a simple google search reveals there are five states with no regulations but when you google on those five states and the word deer it reveals that there are regulations against it. So it sounds like it is illegal in general or at least a legal grey area.

LMFAO
SAVAGE~!

>so what do you think you are doing there right now?
looking at someone whos mad

Do you have No Hunting or Trespassing signs posted? If you do get the authorities involved. See if there is also a way to sue for emotional distress or recoupe money spent on rehab of the deer that you put out.

No shit tier apartment or low value materialistic item will ever be worth perfect health and bone structure. Even saving some pity social security won't feel fulfilling when you finally get what you want; because you're not fully able as a person. At least you have pity though, that's something.

What anime is this from?

I guess it depends on the state the main difference here is, these are wild animals we are talking about not domesticated ones, OP said they rehab them and "set them free" so he is not running a fucking deer farm. And as wild animals they are technically, government property.

some pretty flawed logic there user. according to that some sicko killing a random kid wouldn't bother you because it's one kid our of millions that die each year (from sickness/disease, accidents, starvation, etc etc).

Haha oh shit op you're my neighbor? If i see you fucking with my deer trap im going to ice you ya silly liberal candyass.

Ask him politely to stop

leave a note in the stand "If you hunt here again, they will never find your body - Anonymous "

nuff said. you got me. i'll find you tonight and me and my niggers are gonna tongue your anus for revenge.

how is it revenge to do something he likes to him?

>deer we've rehabed

So, wait: you get deer that have jumped in front of people's cars, fix em up, and release them so they can jump in front of somebody else's car? Fuck you.

your mad too? lol top tier
>saved

Same logic yes, but different animal. We don't eat each other for sustenance, lets take that logic to animals, suppose for the sake of argument that we as people did not eat animals and therefore didn't raise them in captivity for the sole purpose of killing them butchering them and eating them, only then it would be horrifying to have people killing animals, because it would become the only violence against animals. But that is not our reality. Not saying I agree with psychos killing kittens, cats, dogs and puppies, I hate those motherfuckers that drive their cars and trucks over the side to kill animals. But that shouldn't be our source of outrage when the much bigger picture is our actions when we eat a burger we participate in a bigger murder scheme of animals.

yeah that'll help. everyone is totally afraid of 15yo "hacktivists" specially grown ass rednecks with guns.
>oooh nooo anonymous is printing out dick pictures my life is oveeeer

Gun him down. Say he was armed on your property, that's reason enough.

what are ib-posts? i don't know but i can tell you're mad.

Tried to go to peoples doors to talk man to man about situations before. 9-10 people wont answer the fucking door.

Just go out every day and steal his tree stand LOL. He'll get tired of replacing them. Also you could start planting poison ivy and oak all over the place.

>Shoot your outside wall with a rifle towards an area that can't be penetrated by a bullet
>call police
>explain what he is doing and has hit your house
>get him fucking arrested for poaching trespassing and endangering you by firing a gun on your property.
>sue him into the ground

so? does that mean we got to eat every part of the deer now? he wont throw away the expensive meat only the useless shit which is only used to feed other animals you retard.
I'm pretty sure my ancestors didnt eat deerballs and if they did i'm pretty sure they'd rather have some beef.
pl try to train yojr reading-comprehension-skills before raging. thank you.

Asking for advice from people from Sup Forums
> BIG MISTAKE