Happy birthday kosovo!

Go back to /x/ with your alien shit

As long as you recognize Crimea :^)

i don't, it's been such a long time since i last saw them

Inshallah

No and this

No, unilateral secession is wrong.

Free Catalonia

We both claim these territories for the same cause russbro, as long you don't blindly support serbia because they are slavs, I will support crimea

Catalonians are already free, they have the same rights as anyone else. Stop support african-tier ethnic tribalism.

Yes, Kosovo is Albania.

it depends on how many qt it has

But catalonians have a separate culture and language, I think they should become independant. You don't want them to become independant because they have all of spains GDP. Spain would be africa tier withour Catalonia

oh it so has

kosovo je srce srbije it is sacred serb land

KO SO VO JE

кocoвo йe cpбийa

No

KOSOVO JE HRVACKA

At this point Serbtards just have to get over it

Also why doesn't Kosovo have flags on here when Palestine does?

no
crimea is ukraine

only legitimate countries get flags.

Hiroshima is cutting back on flags that have no place on Sup Forums

Like ahvenanmaa

Happy birthday to the descendants of turk ass lickers

And when the muslims that have immigrated to Sweden and aggregated in their own separate areas demand independence in a few decades, will you support that, too?
I guess you're a Kosovar, so of course you would support that. And maybe the Serbs and Swedes are partly to blame for letting it happen, but it's still pretty rude.

But that is not the same thing. The Swedish immigrants are not in threat of genocide just because they are immigrants. Very stupid comparison.

Also both Catalonians and Kosovo Albanians are native to the area they are living in.

But kosovo is a legitimate nation, as it is the most recognized nation that isn't in the UN.
It is also a member of many international organisations like the World Bank.

Do you have any reason not to recognise kosovo as a sovergin nation, other than Nationalistic and Historical reasons?

They have many qts

yes, the entire Albanian people are subhuman and need to be exterminated

don't confuse this with nationalism though, we're Gods work

Simple question: is the Kosovo capeble of providing security and prosperity for its people without fully relying on foreign aid?
Easy answer: no
So no reason to keep a dead patient alive.
Split it up beteen Serbia and Albania since the Kosovo-Serbs never accept Albanian rule and vise versa

It has a flag on /int, therefore it is a real country.

Your Mum has a flag on Sup Forums as well, so she's also a country

Africa would follow.

>t. Serb

Get out of my country.

you wish, I just like to shitpost

Thats what the UN Tursteeship Council was created for. Failed states must be put under UN gouvernment until it is stable again or there future is decided

So by that definition, the Albanian state shouldn't exist either?

Kosovo is slowly but surely getting better with time. It has only been independant in 9 years, give it a chance. The serbian state is only hurting itself by not recognizing kosovo since it harshens relations with the NATO, EU and other European Nations that recognize kosovo

>Ausländer im Stammbaum

Nice try foreigner.

>Kosovo is slowly but surely getting better with time
I would disagree, just look at Bosnia. The strong nationalism between the ethnic groups kill every progress that could have been achieved so far and the same is true for the Kosovo
Just imagine Skane calls themself independet and is split between Danes who want Anschluss to Denmark and a swedish minority - you wouldn't say give them time there.

exactly

they are leftovers from the t*rkish days, just like muslims in bosnia and south serbia

"my" politicans: yes

personally: no

>Klausenburger Sachen
>Ausländer
Do you even history?

Shqip if Kosovo is great then go back there instead of living in Sweden.

>Vorfahren die nicht alle aus der selben Region stammen

>Inzucht
Eifel oder Saarland, wo kommste her?

Rheinland uezs.

>Palestine
>Legitimate
Meme.

But kosovo is more homogenous than bosnia. Bosniaks make up 50% of the population in bosnia while kosovo albanians make up 92% of the population in kosovo

But albanians came to balkans before the serbs. Just because some of them are muslims doesnt mean they are "Turkish leftovers"

>But albanians came to balkans before

stopped reading there Blerim, if A*bania is so great then fuck off from Sweden and come home

>kosovo albanians make up 92% of the population in kosovo
source? Wiki saiys 88 % Albanians, 7 % Serbs und 5 % Others
Just let some of the eastern enclaves annex to serbia and the rest to albania

>But albanians came to balkans before the serbs. Just because some of them are muslims doesnt mean they are "Turkish leftovers"

from the history textbook written by Blerim Hoxhaj

I never said "Albania and Kosovo are so great".
I'm just asking if you are recognizing kosovo, and if you dont recognize kosovo, why you think so.

This is my source.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Kosovo
>Just let some of the eastern enclaves annex to serbia
Absolutely not. I can agreed to give northern kosovo to serbia if they give the majority albanian municipalites in serbia to albania.

>Ooga booga we must kill every albanian and bosniak that are no different to any other person living in the balkans besides religion

Don't bother user.