Favourite guitar of all time? Mines is a original 1958 Les Paul burst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBj7igoatWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

64' es 345

why? because its the most expensive?

How did you know? You must be so smart

My 2015 Squier Affinity Telecaster

Haters gon' hate but this is my favorite guitar of all time. I've owned more expensive guitars, too.

David Gilmours' Black Strat

I long for a grapefruit

It's okay, not the best strat around though

Fender Tele with a massive neck

James Hetfield's Iron Cross

Can't believe Sup Forums has nothing but shit players with no taste in guitars, except the Les Paul guy, and fuck Slash

Stop bitching and post someone you think is better you fucking fag

More of a '59 fan myself, suppose it depends how you like your necks.

Joe Bonamassa at 13 was better than Slash, and I don't even care for Joe that much either

Yes sir that's the only difference really, I love my necks nice and chunky

Ok, I agree.

thank you for understanding

Done the les pauls, and the strats etc...Now all I do is 'this'.

Vile....

1969 fender strat / blonde on blonde unfinished neck, inverted head stock with the action set like hendrix twang in this bitch

Sounds fucking orgasmic, love the inverted headstock

Kill yourself,,,, why hurt the poor guitar ffs!!!! I't don't even look like a guitar now,,, it looks like a fucking retarded Faggot......

Probably my Ibanez RG Iron Label 7 String.
Swamp Ash Body
Poplar Burl Top
Birdseye Maple Neck
Dimarzio Pickups
I can only upload a picture of the back though due to bullshit 2mb limit.

you homos want meme guitars?

i'll give you a meme guitar

looking? les paul, the white traditional burst the put out in around 2014 was amazing.

Playing? Best guitar I've played was a E.S.P. horizon MIJ. Amazing piece of machinery. Everything about that guitar was right.

However, I only noodle and mess around with cowboy chord progressions, I am infact a bass player.

Favorite bass? My favorite bass, and best playing is my 2012 thunderbird. I prefer the pups in my epiphone IV pro, but the setup and neck on the gibson are just so much better.

Runner up? A friends got an alembic essence 4 thats amazing. Not the tone I want but the weight and sound are just damn good.

I haven't really played too many basses to make a great general opinion on the matter. if I were to start playing out again I'd find a used hofner beatle bass because their upper mids are tight as hell and they are light and cheap as shit.

Most of you have horrible taste in guitars. These things are fucking ugly.

Looks like a cunt that someone has well and truly FUCKED!!

keeps the high E loose for easy bending

Love the 59' in Stanley Burst aka Sunrise Tea Burst

Jeeeez I genuinely 'heaved' a bit.....

I'd honestly love to have one.
Imagine all the shit you could.do with it.

True that, though I suppose that thick, chunky heaviness has always been a les paul thing. I do like a light, easy-playing guitar at a gig, but there's something satisfying about a les paul with some weight to it. It's just a damn shame that mine won't stay in tune for more than 2 songs...

Yeah like trim the hedge...wipe your arse!!

Try some nut lubricant it might help you with your tuning problem, or even running a pencil through the spaces where the stings go though.

Somethin about them double whites makes me so fucking horny

Meh.....

those are bolt on parts lad. you can do that on any les paul style body

my 1987 MIJ Telecaster

My guitar is fretting out at the 11-12 fret on multiple strings. Is it a truss rod problem? The guitar has been in storage for awhile.

made in jamaica...Booommmmm

cool!
what do you like about it?
more pics?

Either the truss rod needs releasing an eighth to a quarter of a turn OR you may have a high fret OR you may need to change the neck tilt. Impossible to say without looking at the guitar. But I'd start by backing off the truss rod a little.

Yeah, I tried that and it did help for the most part. It's the G string that still gives me trouble. I think that's a les paul thing tbh.

high fret....get the wet and dry out!!!

Ok thank you.

>not using a wound g string

you shoud put the saddle all the way inwards towards the pickup, and then use a wound string.

check'em

That's not how you correct a high fret you moron

>Squier Affinity
An Affinity??
You must have some heavy mods and
hardware upgrades on that Sup Forums:
Affinity is a "bottom Of The Barrell" ax.
Pot-metal, crap nut, loose tuners, shit pots...
That case is worth more than the "instrument

righty tighty, lefty loosey

and make sure you use the rightsize hex key or you'll strip the nut and then your guitar is really wrecked

Actually, I never thought to do that, I'll give it a shot.

what he said

affinity is utter dogshit tier

Nicely flamed top, Sir!

Well I love Teles first of all, I love their sound, feel, and look. I love the simple two pickups and simple tone controls (had an ratty old Strat and a Les Paul in the past and always found the tone controls way excessive).

As for the Squier, it was cheapo and it's amazing. The neck feels amazing, it sounds amazing, the frets are amazing. I've just never enjoyed playing a guitar as much as this one and it was fucking $180.

I haven't taken many pics of it but here's another

Stratocaster, because it isn't priced that ridiculous and they sound good. Plus they can be upgraded so easy and you can abuse them with no consequences

>play violin
>want guitar
I can practice on any violin, does guitar quality mater?

Fucking ebony fretboards here

Also: /thread

no mods, and I've had no problems with the hardware. no rattles, no detuning, no electrical bullshit. idunno mangs, it's nice. it's cheep, it punches way above its price point.

the wound g should be your first bet, moving the sadle could and likely will mess with the intonation a minor amount.

The string alone should do the trick though. I think its something to do with the 24.75 length and using 440hz scale instead of 444hz that makes it do that.

I've heard that if it's a Taiwanese Affinity,
there is a guitar lottery with these and every
once in awhile, you get a winner.

That's a factory, signature series

No taste that's why, you probably only play a shit squier and some offset gibson

if you can't tell the difference between an affinity and a decent guitar then you should probably gas yourself now

>fingerboard edges aren't rolled over worth shit
>pickups are shit
>trem block is shitty pressed zinc that sounds like a trash can
>hardware is dogshit tier
>setup nonexistent
>cheap shit electronic components like PCB wafer switches that fall apart in no time
>cheap shit pots
>plywood pretend guitar for 12 year olds

Nice. Those Jap Fenders were better than the MIA ones.

That is common knowledge sir it doesn't take rocket science to figure that out

yeah, good one

now scroll up like half the page

Dommenget King Size

Thank you it's from google lol

have you played any squires in the last 5 years?
theyve been unanimously lauded for their amazing quality

bit salty m8. it's just a guitar. i used to be a serious studious guitarist, but sold my guitars and guitar shit after i had a mental breakdown. years later i bought this as a return to playing and i enjoy it, it's fine.

This is a picture of the new amp I'm getting next week!

Best guit I've played is a 2014 R8 Gibson Les Paul Tobacco burst, so much fun and amazing neck and setup

I wouldn't say they're better but they're very good indeed. I've got US Strats and Jap Strats but the Tele just has a feel to it that the others don't have. Plus I had it refretted with jumbo stainless steel frets and the neck planed from a 7.25" radius to 9.5" so it plays a hell of a lot better now.

Pic related, most of my guitars. The Strat at the front is my other favourite, a 1987 US Standard in gunmetal blue, also fitted with stainless steel frets.

Can you play it at bedroom volumes? if not it's a shit amp

awesome!!! i want pic related just for shitkeks.

One of the best clean sounds I've ever heard in my life, skip to :40 to hear it
youtube.com/watch?v=rBj7igoatWY

two things I've never liked, Rickenbackers and Gibson basses

was literally just listening to the dead

I like you

I don't like you, I love you...

1964 Fender Mustang Daphne Blue.
Sonic Blue is way too light of a blue

The one on the left obviously

I do like the dead and all but they ain't my favourite band ever. I love their tone and style and all tho

Nice I've always loved the way they sound, they don't play the best but the sound makes up for it