Ask a taco bell employee anything

ask a taco bell employee anything

-go

is that how they make the baja blasts?

lost

What do you eat at taco bell

what job would you have now if you'd paid attention in school?

What happened to lava sauce

Please tell me everything you can about the beans in the bean burritos and 7-layers.

liberal arts degree and a bachelors in engineering. set for life right?

why do they put so little meat in the hard taco but a fair amount in the soft taco? thanks in advance

fucking this. volcano taco gave me volcano diarrhea but it was delicious and worth it.

a lot of things. the cheesy roll ups are pretty gross though, most everything tastes great because they put so much fucking seasoning on everything.

gordita crunches
quesarito
bean burrito

i'm not on the food line but im pretty sure theyre supposed to put the same amount in each

yes

im in college

weird. i'm always super polite in the drive thru and still feel like i'm getting jipped on the hard taco meat ratio. well i'm sticking to soft for now

idk ive been here for like a month just get the chipotle sauce

i literally went through the drive through three days ago and my friends were working and they forgot a soft taco i ordered, its just hard because its fast paced

where do you work?

do you or have any off your coworkers ever cummd on a hot females tacos?

that's a fair point. never thought of it like that

i doubt anyone here has ever done that and it would be impossible to get away with it tbh

>female taco
dafuq am i reading

What's it like riding a mans dick

why is there a drum kit next to a fish tank? trying to torment your fish?
>his naked body isn't enough

>a taco bell employee has anything to say to anyone of any merit or interest

feels great

have you, or will you ever consider fucking one of your coworkers on duty?

if I could get away with it because the managers and coworkers were chill id take it to the walk in fridge

I literally did this at a Taco Bell. Quickly in dry storage, she walked around leaking cum the rest of the shift

i mean just have a good coworker that wont get jealous of you fucking his potential to watch out for you when you get in the fridge, shouldnt b that hard

easier said than done

ive worked at a restaurant, some times the manager would go out to get more money from the bank and would leave all his employees there alone, never had anyone to fuck, but it could be done here

theres usually always a manager there and im not close enough of friends with them to get away with it

ive heard a story on here of an user working with another male, and one female, at pizza hut, he said he closed it down early so the 3 of them could fuck in the store before they left, since then i have always wanted to try it

Where do you work?