Please b help me, i cant go hospital right know, broke my toe 3 weeks ago and was bond untill today...

Please b help me, i cant go hospital right know, broke my toe 3 weeks ago and was bond untill today, i removed and saw it, what should i do? Is it very bad?

>broke my toe 3 weeks ago and was bond untill today

so you had it wrapped in gauze? looks like athletes foot

Just the outer layer of skin died. U could cut off all that outside layer with like nail clippers or something

Shouldn't of kept wrapped up for so long dumbass. Gotta let your shit breath from time to time broken toe or not.

did you have an xray to show us?

you are not supposed to let bandages get so wet underneath, let that shit air out, and kill the bacteria, wipe it with some alcohol for a minute, let it dry, then maybe some lotion. now for the broken part, it can heal naturally but might heal wrong, thats why it shouldve been splinted. id just try hard to not fuck with it or bend that toe, add another banage but with some popsicle sticks underneath or something so itll stay straight better, just change the bandage daily

Pretty sure it's just dead skin, homie

The doctor did the gauze for imobilization, said to let it for 2 weeks, i was afraid to break it again and let for 3

just looks like dead skin you can cut it away with some nail clippers or leave it. just keep it clean it should heal up

Should i worry about this yellow part?

You're gonna have to amputate it. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

They don't do shit for broken toes usually. I used to work in an ER doing security.

Just soak it in warm water every night and in the morning get a roll of paper towels and take out the cardboard middle part. Put it to yoir mouth and say "I AM ROBOT MOM, WIND ME UP AND TURN ME ON. I AM ROBOT MOM, SUPERSONIC...MACHINE."

WebMd has some sensible stuff on their website for broken bones like toes and fingers as well.

"security"
janitor fag

Soak your foot in very warm water with eucalyptus oil and lemongrass oil. (Essential oil)
When you are done with that take one Sweet almond oil throw in some drops of Tea Tree Oil and Lavender oil and rub your foot with this.

Thanks you guys, i'm so retard

Leave it mate, trust me. It will come to normal as the days progress. Lucky you took it off when you did though, it looks like dew/sweat buildup and it was air/watertight or you showered with it.

Didn't see that though, go to the hospital right fucking now.

Man thats gangrene... That toe gotta go.

quagulated goop. Stretch the skin and go on as normal. do your best to remember the agony and discomfort of it all as you will forget about it in about 2 weeks time when you're back to normal.

The fucking plastic bag doesnt had effect in shower so i stop use :(

looks like early gangrene

source: i'm pre-med at a public university

Thank you so much

Allow it to air dry for an hour or two. The yellow skin is probably just calloused skin.

thats gonna suck if it ends up being gangrene

Just goto the hospital.. That second photo looks like it needs heavy antibiotics or amputation.

peel all the loose skin off and let the supple flesh below breath and grow

I hope this is just bait and not op

No it is from sweat build up I broke a finger once and this happened to my entire hand

so, you showered for three weeks and didn't bother to keep it dry?

heh

Gangrene Sup Forumsro. You need medical attention soon, your toe might already be fucked. The longer you wait, the worse it'll get

EMT here, ER stands for Emergency Room and your fucking toe skin isn't an emergency, leave it unwrapped that shit will peel off tomorrow, let it do its thing, if your a bitch and want a doctor to tell you that your toe skin is fine go see your Primary Physician and don't waste the ER's time, that's for strokes,sepsis,MI's,traumas. Your toe skin is going to be alright there user

>goop

Fuck you, if your pre-med and that's your fucking dx your a fucking idiot. Go be an CNA and wipe ass, about all you'll be good at

Look at the second photo

Just broke my big toe 3 months ago in a motorcycle accident. Security user that posted above has it right for the most part. They really dont do much at the doctors for a toe that you cant do at home. They splint the toe to the toe right next to it with medical tape for a week or 2 and give you a hard, flat bottomed sandal to keep you from jostling it. You do need to wash it every two or 3 days tho, cant let it get like you did. Then they remove the splint, give you a slightly softer, cushioned sandal and tell you to keep cleaning and washing it for the next 4-5 weeks, after which its pretty much healed.

Clean and disinfect the fuck out of that toe and keep it clean. Warm water and antibacterial soap are your friends. If it doesnt start clearing up, take it to the doctor. Keep the toe stationary however you can. medical bills are a bitch, i know, so i understand you dont want to go to the doctor unless its 100% necessary.

If anyone is wondering, my 3 hour stint in the trauma ward (i told them i was fine after the accident except for my toe, but they demanded to take me there) would have cost me $28,000. The ambulance ride over was another $6000. Cue arguing over free healthcare. Thank god i had health insurance through my work

Foot doctor here, It'll be fine just sleep it off

He's talking about the second photo

that's trench foot from your cast. if it hurts smells bad or you can't clean it go to the ER straightaway

not that user

>but
second photo isnt gangrenous

itt:pretend greys anatomy doctors give advice from cool episodes they saw

>28k
>6k

Dear fucking god, I am so glad I told that ambulance to fuck off after my accident.

I own a small business, and have pre existing conditions, so obama care would fucking RAPE me monthly.

Good thing I'm leaving the country with my business in a few months for good, especially since trump is flip flopping with obongocare.

> amputation

stop trying to scare him. It's fine.

Second photo is two layers of the dead dermis stuck together, not fucking gangrene. Air that out. If it's scaring you user, clip that dead tissue, but some anti bacterial on the supple fresh tissue, continue to air out. Put some antibacterial on some gauze rewrap tonight leave it on while you sleep, remove and air the remainder of the day, clean in of any debris if there is any.

This toe was broke in a motorcycle accident too, thanks and good luck for you

yes you are ;)

so easily baited

right

take the other anons advice here

I don't think it's gangrene I haven't said that. I've only said its looks fucked.

Thanks, the reason i asked here its because i'm from Brazil, so i can't go in a doctor so easily, private doctor are like for richs guy, and public system just tomorrow, i never had to go hospital just when i was born, visiting and in the accident 3 weeks ago, so thats why i got so worried :| thank you

It's aids dude, you're fucked.

You'll be good man, hakuna matata, just do what I said, I'd you want to clip it go ahead, it will wheep, there may be fluid discharge, not a lot. That fresh tissue underneath produces a fluid, normally you don't notice during the healing process, having it bound it accumulated under that dead dermal layer. Your toe was in that bath for how ever long you left it wrapped and now it's a prune. You'll be alright

i want to eat it

Lol the emergences here in brazil its for FREE, i was accident in motorcyle so i went to hospital with big toe broke, a left arm almost broke too so they did x-ray, bandages, it was 10p.m so i slept in hospital, the next day i was released and ipaid nothing, all on SUS (Sistema Público de Saúde) in english (Public Health System)

What are you making a soup or something?

just like dishpan dick when I mashed yer mumma

>mfw you can die from a simple infection in your shitty country

>mfw thats what FREE healthcare gets you

>mfw your doctors are fucking shit compared to the western world for the most part

>mfw your only good doctors go abroad to learn medicine

>quagulated
you mean coagulated, right?

fuck you and your essential snake-oil bullshit

i hope people like you fucking drop dead

you probably rub that shit on your fucking kids too

goddamn MORONS

you're fine. ever had a bath and your skin goes wrinkly? think of it as a 2 week version of that- infection comes with other elements - pain, swelling, redness. Just keep it clean and you're good.

Hey i'm not dishonoring your country or your people man, just comparing our cases, i'm fucking care about nations, i belive in humans as one, otherwise i won't would be here asking for help, good night.

go fuck yourself pedro

and fuck your shitty ass one love stoner hippy shit

if you had taken a fucking brain you wouldnt be here asking for advice

>niggers

except for cosmetic surgery- some of the best. Brazil like any heavily populated country has large disparities between the rich and the poor- You can get world class medical care if you need it, can fall through the cracks too, but that's a social issue more than a competence issue. Ever lived somewhere else that where you're from? you got pretty intense opinions, but the vitriol with them make you sound reactionary and uninformed-

>all medically trained outside their own country

ive traveled, thats how i formed my opinions of these slightly lighter shade of black niggers

user I need more pics... For research

fungus, wait till it will infect your blood

Its diferently cultures, for example i never saw fireweapons if not of cops or armed security, for me thats safety, crackers are most in south east, we need to filter the concepts otherwise i would think all of you stay your entire day making bullying against people, more often in schools some of you do, but mostly dont

Its just dead skin. It hasnt been exposes to light and has gotten moist, its like bathtub skin. Just continue living life and it will go away/peel off/dry off.

This but Id let it fall off naturally due to OPs broken toe

WTF are you talking about, Willis?

You could clean with alcohol and put some antibiotic ointment on it/take antibiotics and hope for the best
Possibly lose a toe

Or you could go the hospital

That is an infection

Second reply was most accurate, literally nothing you can do about a broken toe, and with that shit either file it off or if you're smarter just stretch skin a little and keep an eye on it, that's just pus forming inside, pinch from either side and drain it as much as you can and continue when it reforms, it'll go down.

Well, in actuality, Brazil churns out a heap of doctors, and where healthcare fails in terms of standards is that you get fresh young inexperienced doctors ending up at the rough end of the industry in E.D positions- The trade off of this is that the doctors that go on to more specialized roles face increased competition and as a consequence, you have a fairly decent selection bias to really decent and clever doctors, but like all public health, there is a certain amount of being stymied by an overall government position of trying to not spend more than they absolutely have to- and yeah, care suffers because of that- but if you can pay, you are on a winner. To say all are medically trained outside their country is actually just not true- certainly some, even many are, but this dealing in absolutes makes your point look weak- In the case of Brazil, the issue getting in the way of pretty much all social development is government corruption and a propensity for the people to have had this for so long that they are dis-empowered fro change, as the political opposition will also embezzle. Compound this with widespread poverty throughout the country and the shit that brings with it (lack of access to education,lack of access to social advancement etc) you have a cluster fuck of a situation that does the best it can with what it's got- I think that Brazil even has national healthcare is actually an epic achievement. In the end, when empathy kicks in, would you rather rudimentary healthcare or no healthcare? but that not your point I guess- I just think it's kinda poorly thought out to pretend you know anything about this and then proclaim obvious untruths- you know, but that's none of my business

what you need to do
>be you
>grab knife
>slit throught

Fuck. throat*

Guys after two hours its really very better, but is stinking a lot, i tried clean with vinegar and alcohol, no sucess, any tips to make it smells better?