Steam trade thread

steam trade thread

I really want to play Dark souls 2 and am willing to trade these games for it.

Farcry 3 Deluxe
The secret world
Space engineers
Gemini: Heroes Reborn (Germany only version)
Tis-100

Can someone oblige? I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want to play that game

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/steamcells/
steamcommunity.com/id/ScienceDaily/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/HerosminersYT/wishlist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone please gift me Garry's mod or the Victoria 2 expansion Heart of Darkness?

HoD doesn't change the gameplay much from a house divided

Eh, it still seems like it's gonna make it better than Vanilla. I'll probably try to get the other one afterwards.

Vanilla isn't so bad, minus the diplomacy

Managing troops gets somewhat annoying, having to check on occupations and stuff. And the crisis system seems fun.

it's fun when it works, but around 90% of all crisis just ends peacefully in a boring way

I don't know why tf vic2 doesn't have a WW1 event, or a crisis that is ww1 scripted

Hm. It still seems better than vanilla. Also, if I get AHD and HOD I can actually get some more mods.

true that. You should be on the lookout for bundles, cause I got both my dlcs and base game from bundlestars or something for $5

Do you reccomend any mods?

steamcommunity.com/id/ScienceDaily/wishlist/

Anyone please? :(

vic 2 ultimate mod. That shit let's you play past 1936 and adds a shitton of events including ww2, the cold war, and whatnot. It's the fucking best mod I've ever played

I've heard mixed reviews about it, but it still looks fun.

It's a little controversial because your population data is going purely on extrapolation and they added some stupid events, but I think the pros outweigh the cons really well

What are some of the stupid events?

it mentions call of duty and other things that mostly only gamers and pop culture enthusiasts would know about, but that breaks the immersion. Maybe they changed it in the update though because I played that some time ago

Ok. this is pitiful, but could you gift me HOD? Then I could get closer to buying AHD and getting all mods.

sorry man, I only have the games I listed for trade. I wish I had some steam wallet or paypal

RICHanons please gift me genital jousting steamcommunity.com/id/HerosminersYT/wishlist

Ok. Is the more nations mod any good?

sent :)

I personally never played it, but I never even got around playing with all the nations in the base game

random user please gift me hearts of darkness expansion for Victoria 2.

I mostly play US because of expansion in oceana