Be russian mom

>be russian mom
>come to ASSpain and prostitute her 13 years old daughter for 15€

please guiris stay out of our land, you're all scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/cronica/2017/02/16/589e1d1322601d5d108b46d8.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't you read? Her daughter is a virgin and also not a prostitute.

>Chechens
>Russian

A euro is a euro

Hitler should have finished the job.

her husband was a soldier that died in chechenia, your Spanish level is unsatisfactory, change that please.

Kekerino.

Taco burrito quesadilla

that's like 500000000000000000000000000 rubles

your trips catching skills are unsatisfactory too, you're very disappointing.

Here... start with this, I expect results in a week.

WHERE???

Almeria, in the deep south.

If I was going to learn a Romance language, I would learn French. Spanish is a terrible language.

>Spanish is a terrible language
Why?

Brown eyed Russians aren't Russian, they're "Russian". Many of the security forces of Chechnya are ethnic Chechen or Ingush.

> I would learn French

Ahhh... ok, you're gay, nothing wrong with that, will not judge you for that.

>No proofs
>No link
>Pictures doesnt google.

Fake news.

elmundo.es/cronica/2017/02/16/589e1d1322601d5d108b46d8.html

why are russians so ugly and age so bad?

I'm only 8 years younger than the mother, and she looks like she could be my mother

And an AndaluciANO was fucking the kid.

Holy hell, southern Spain is Sunny Russia.

May Allah bless the Chechen lion who not only showed this Russian man his grave, but also destroyed his dignity post-mortem.
You Brazilian ape, son of many fathers, this wretched whore and her poor daughter are Russian, the mother's name is Olga, that's not a Chechen name by any means.

Que vergüenza la policía española, después de que hicieron tremendo drama hablando de que la niña era forzada a prostituirse por su madre resulta que no era cierto, ni siquiera tenían pruebas, decían que no eran escolarizados y resulta que si.

Y lo mas importante es que cagaron para siempre la vida a niña y la acusaron de prostituirse cuando la realidad es que un hombre trató de abusar de ella, cualquier persona con medio cerebro se imaginará que culpar a una victima de abuso no es lo mas inteligente que se puede hacer.

De igual manera esa mujer es un desastre, si lo de que es esposa de un militar ruso que falleció es cierto entonces ella deberia vivir una vida como clase media aunque no trabajara porque la pensión es alta y si tiene hijos mas aún. No se que carajos hace en españa pero espero que los niños consigan ayuda.

>inb4 moralfag

>tfw you know spanish at a minor level and cant be arsed to look up every 10th word
Would take me a fucking hour to fully comprehend the article lmao

you're a fucking idiot

>15€
My train ticket to spain would be more expensive, and I'm 100km to the border

Poor people(most Russians) look bad.

What's the matter Amerinigger? Russians can't have brown eyes.

Actually, they can, but it will be hazel or light brown.

>13 years old
>for 45 reais
Damn, russinan whore is cheap. To fuck a 13 years old here I would need to pay the equivalent to 150-200 yuros.

Wow you can fuck 13 year olds for 200 euro?

Br*sil is hell desu

sounds like shit

it's a lie, there's not underage prostitution here, only if you go deep in the amazon

fuck guiris

>Olga Tetukova, 32, from Volgograd, was married to a russian soldier that died in Chechenya in 2006

It's also unclear the situation of the 13y.o girl. She may have been induced by the mother to engage in activities that, according to Bill Clinton, don't qualify as sex, in exchange for food, tobacco and alcohol for the mom, or, she may simply have been victim of molestation and abuse.

>Brown eyed Russians aren't Russian, they're "Russian"

>Sus palabras parecen ratificadas por las declaraciones de la Fiscalía de Almería tras la operación policial, que ha dado un giro sorprendente al caso, puesto que ha venido a desmentir a los investigadores y ha asegurado que la niña no se prostituía y que su madre tampoco "facilitaba la prostitución". Eso sí, Policía y Fiscalía coinciden en que la niña no llegó a mantener relaciones sexuales completas -aunque sí fue objeto de tocamientos y otros abusos- con el detenido, puesto que cuando éste lo intentaba, ella se encerraba en el cuarto de baño de la casa para impedirlo.
Hmm, de verdad me pone a pensar.
spen why yuo dint lik me why yuo lie

So when is Trump going to marry her?

>ella se encerraba en el cuarto de baño de la casa para impedirlo.

ahahaha

>"no la dejaron"
NO "LE" DEJARON
PANDA DE SUBNORMALES
"LE", EL PUTO COMPLEMENTO INDIRECTO, NO "LA".
ME CAGO EN DIOS, ¿POR QUE EL ASPECTO ACCENTUAL MÁS ASQUEROSO DE MADRID ES EL QUE ESTAMOS EXPORTANDO MÁS RÁPIDO?

You can buy a little girl for 1000 euros. My cousin sold his baby girl.

>Russia is a multi-national state with over 185 ethnic groups designated as nationalities; the populations of these groups vary enormously, from millions (e.g., Russians and Tatars) to under 10,000 (e.g., Samis and Kets).[1]
>Ethnic groups in Russia (2010 )[2]
>Ethnic groups
>Russian 77.7%
>Other 10.2%
>Unspecified 3.9%
>Tatar 3.7%
>Ukrainian 1.4%
>Bashkir 1.1%
>Chuvash 1%
>Chechen 1%
>Among the 85 subjects which constitute Russia, there are 21 national republics (meant to be home to a specific ethnic minority), 5 autonomous okrugs (usually with substantial or predominant ethnic minority) and 1 autonomous oblast.

Capital española y no saben ni hablar

Pero en el primer renglón dice que la fiscalía confirmó que no se prostituía...
Pero en todo caso, ¿A que debemos las calumnias? No es como si necesitaran ir inventando historias para confirmar que su país es mejor que el mío. La simple realidad basta y sobra.

wtf brazil.
So your niece is somewhere in some guys basement right now?

Probably, he said it was for a childless couple that couldn't have children but i think he is bullshitting.