/Drug/ General

/Drug/ General
How do i make poppy seed tea? How much do i buy and how much will poppy seeds cost?

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/spoopy00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check erowid and you will probably find answers to all your questions. lots of vendors sell poppy seeds online.

Does it work?

i've never tried opiates myself, but lots of people like it. poppy pod tea is stronger, but you can OD on that because it's hard to measure dosage accurately.

seriously check the erowid experience vaults. it's been around since half of Sup Forums was in diapers or longer.

here's a bump though because drugs.

Poppy Seed Tea is fucking rancid and dirty as fuck. Absolutely nauseating and not worth the high. But if you need some really good seeds, look up "Simply Nuts" and search for poppy seeds.

Just buy some dope off the darknet market.

I might try to sell the tea in my hometown and make some $$$. And Poppy seeds are kinda inconspicuous bc they are used in cooking so often

Good luck getting anyone to drink that disgusting shit unless they are really hardcore opiate addicts.

Does oppiates let you have sex?

Cool thanks

>selling poppy tea

Yeah that's not going to happen.
You could do an extraction from it. But that's not enouogh yeild to get you anything.

cuming is very hard and most of the time i lose focus and my dick gets soft again

It's a different species of seed than the one commonly used for cooking.

who the fuck wants to buy poppy seeds from you?? they are totally legal. everybody can purchase them without you at the supermarket.

and i dont know whats going on in your usa but in germany the seeds are washed so there is nothing left of the stuff we want.

and no...its not a different species..

Join
rabb.it/spoopy00

We'll teach you

yeah cool. thanks bro

captcha:
danger kingfisher

what is it like? would it be like popping a perc 10 or a 5? opiates are my shit, even though they have fucked my shit up.

I may agree with you. Here people often make cakes with those seeds. But i heard of a woman who ate a lot of cakes and took an urine test for a job and the results were positve.

You dont need to make tea. Go to a Ralphs or Smart and Final, and buy their house brand. You want the dark seed that clump together, if you buy the expensive stuff it will be light grey, because it was washed and is useless.

If your opiate naive, get 8 ounces of it. Empty out a 1/2 liter bottle fill it with the seed, and fill the rest with water. Shake hard for 2 minutes.

Strain it into a cup, or pop a few holes in the cap and use as a squirt bottle. Drink all, and repeat a 2nd time.

Yes, it isn't great tasting at first, but its totally drinkable. It may cause you to want to puke, but fight the urge.

Within 30 minutes or so, you will start to feel the effects. It will be very relaxing and warming, a good opiate high.

Be careful though, it is strong shit. It contains all the opiate alkaloids, Morphine, Codeine, Thiabain(sp?) everything. It also has a long half life, I would drink a bach every morning and still be feeling it 12 hours later.

Like I said be careful it can get out of hand real fast. I got to the point I was drinking 5 pounds of seeds a day and 2 gallons of tea.

I finally decided to switch to Heroin, because I was wiping out the stock of every store within 20 miles every few days, and many tellers knew what I was up to, when I was buying 30 2 oz containers at once, or 5 of the 1lbs containers at once.

Problem was when I switched to dope, I had a huge tolerance, I had a 2 gram a day habbit, and could bang 1/2- 1G at a time, of my local Tar, when I would buy higher grade #4 from the Darknet, I was still doing 1+ grams a day.

So don't let anyone tell you Poppy seed tea is shit, I actually enjoyed it way more than Heroin, it just got logistically tough to keep up with 5lbs a day usage.