What does Sup Forums want for Christmas this year?

What does Sup Forums want for Christmas this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1si6M-vDEzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

quiet.

just a day of quiet.

revenge

A quiet evening watching Vegeta unwrap his most erotic gift

Dubs demands it

that's actually quite an elegant request. why do you crave the silence user?

youtu.be/1si6M-vDEzI

I'd be fine with passing away in my sleep.

glad to see consumerism on the decline at least

Money is nice.

Food is better....

I don't know what material goods I want.

I just live a busy life.

>phone never stops ringing
>constantly in a rush
>one day a week off and still can't sleep late
>haven't taken a vacation in 8 years
>zero time to myself

just need everything to slow down for a day, sleep past 5am for once and maybe even turn my phone off for a day. not much to ask, but seems impossible.

fuck brah. make it two days!

A girlfriend

A new filter for my vacuum cleaner. Old one's about the fucking implode.

not really anything. Trying to find a couple vietnam era scopes that I keep losing ebay auctions on but other than that I think I have everything I need.

my dad bacl

what kind of vacuum? and if it's about to go i wouldn't wait till crimbo

>vietnam era scopes
interesting. for what purpose? i buy/refurb/sell old mics so i'm always on ebay fighting for a good deal on vintage shit like that

Damn, that sounds rough. What do you do?

I collect various military surplus rifles, and that period is very interesting to me.

In particular, I'm looking for an original night vision scope. These suckers are about 18 inches long, 6 inches high, weigh about 8 pounds, but only need the ambient light of stars to see in the dark.

2017 CRF450R

That's bretty cool. Do they work well enough to even be used or is really just a collector's item now?

Fukken noice

Kitchinaid mixer
Artisan model
Fucking purple

Fuck yeah. Sumo that shit out.

Mine is similar to pic. See the little black support columns inside? Two of them snapped in mine. Now I have to be careful any time I clean the thing or else it'll get crushed.

/ck/ or drug dealer?

also
>$300
fuuck

landscape/construction

production manager for a decent sized company, spend my days trying to manage the riff raff we hire, the vendors we deal with, the customers and the absentee owner.

I try to split my time between the office and the field, but it's more like 50% in the field and 75% in the office with it spilling into my home.

and after typing that out i wanna kill myself even more now.

they certainly work, but the quality is shit-tier.

I'd say the quality is similar to looking at 2mp cellphone images from the early 2000s. But I kinda like old shitty stuff which is why I buy old shitty guns to begin with