{PLEASE NOTE}

{PLEASE NOTE}

This YLYL is a banana safe-space. I will not tolerate any hatespeech against bananas in my thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Srd6mG6JHDE
youtu.be/lByQ8OB2QDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look there he goes making that THREAD again. You laugh you lose huh? It's impossibly unfathomable how spectacularly unfunny your pathetic little images are. Where'd you save those from? Facebook? Reddit? After going through so much of your cesspool of normalfaggot "memes" I haven't "lost" or "kekd" at any of your fucking shitposts. I can't imagine the look on your face when you see these reposted "memes" on your cyber power pc you got from your parents. How funny and original you think you are, how you cry newfag when someone thinks your wimpy posts aren't funny. Well newsflash YOU are the newfag. You come here for yet another formality with your edgy racism and 9/11 jokes. You fucking underage nigger shitheads bring your garbage here from ifunny and Reddit. WELL IVE HAD IT YOUNG MAN

lost

Fungus is coming for Cavendish. Goodbye, Cavendish. Say hello to Gros Michel, when you get to banana hell.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>
tanks Larry

Holy shit my entire sides

sorry nigger

youtu.be/Srd6mG6JHDE

okay hot
youtu.be/lByQ8OB2QDY

Nice picture, mind if I keep it?

found this funny image in the last ylyl

Lost

This that good shit

wut

RIP

"Excessive"

ffs

Y

downloaded

It is I who wears the meeting hat you all shall bow down to me!

xddddd I have NEVER seen this before!!!1!1!1 where did you find this ine? Haha

don't bitch. contribute

Your wish is my command. Commencing banana dump.

That thousand yard stare.

sit

cccc combo breaker.

Nice one

Look at this faggot.
Look at him and laugh.

What the fuck is going on? I abandoned this thread an hour and a half ago when nobody else responded, why is it still alive?

Holy shit he's going bananas

no

I am disapoint

no

NOT RISKING IT

fasvk

lmfao nice one

no

lost

>576x768
h

kek looks like i lose