I love this

MOAR!!!

Bump, anybody?

>Creepshots Thread
>doesn't post creepshot

Liking what I'm seeing

>>.713041192
Damn got any more?

Someone should make a groupchat or something somewhere. Thread might die.

not a creepshot but, damn, got anymore?

Bump

make one

so this is what highschool is like now

Ill make a kik groupchat just message me my kik is BLZITKUSH

Right?? I'm a bit jealous.
And creepshots would be much easier nowadays.

If I were in high school now, I'd spill more seed than Michael J Fox trying to fill a bird feeder

I ain't in high school and I still bang high school chicks. It's amazing to forget how gullible these tight little 15 16 year old sluts are.

Massive album of her

Post them!!!

how old are you?

damn... if i were in high school now i'd have boner 24/7

God damn

This shit is hot

wtf

What?

wtf ppl wear these in highschool??? damn son

MOAR!!!

How do you put up with them, man?
I was hanging around 18-19 year old girls for a while last year, and couldn't stand the trivial shit they were constantly getting worked up over. I'd imagine 16 year olds would be even worse.

Fuck, post some more or an ig or anything. damnnn

just banging though so its worth it i guess

>23
>15-16
kinda messed up, even though you probably don't smash highschool girls.

>jeans
>not leggings
fug you almost had me 10/10 there

They are easy to manipulate to your will, especially if you get them some gifts every now and then. . Problem is mostly their parents lmao....

Honestly though, teen girls are less annoying than girls my own age imo, Millennial women are super needy and insecure.

True. I assumed it was an age thing rather than a generation thing.

How is it messed up exactly? Was the most normal thing in the world barely 50 years ago, but now it's "messed up" gtfo you cuck. You just ain't got the game to pull it off which is what causes your unfounded jealously.

15-18 year olds girls are the best, simple as that. Also age of consent in England in 16 lmao, so Gov't can't do shit.

How do u do this????

>tfw when 18 and a senior in highschool
>see this and 10 times hotter every single day
>still fucking virgin

It's torture, how do I get laid?

>as the most normal thing in the world barely 50 years ago, but now it's "messed up" gtfo you cuck. You just ain't got the game to pull it off which is what causes your unfounded jealously.

chill dude.

Add NoobFroob17

It's legal in the UK, age of consent is 16, but you can bang 14/15 year old's too, no problem.

Funny thing is, all my friends are into school/sixth form girls too, so we all just trade numbers and Facebooks up lol

Without bragging, I started work at a top accounting firm last summer, so I've made some nice bank and even bought myself a 2014 Honda Civic type r

damn

Want too see more of her?

Nice. More? Face?

keep going

Hell yeah!!

Dis that good shit
>thumbs up

This guys is a fucking magician wish i was into creep shit when i was in high school so many girls in pe would be showing their shit.

Sorry bruh only shaky pictures of her face

Hell yeah

MOREEE

That one will do. Just needed to be able to complete the mental picture. More upskirt?

you're a god

Hope we can see some lip soon

Get something from her social media

god damn yes

how dafuck did you take all these picture without them noticing?? @.@

noice

Fucking gold mine

Of course, though im afraid i can never catch her without shorts

moaaarrrr

Posting

is she a friend of yours?

lmao its called being in college
and having younger friends still in high school, but nobody on here has friends

Vola
/r/BGzYt1r

fuckn hog

>Blue and white striped pants
I'm ded

Rest the phone on/ up against my leg while taking a video. Go back and pick out the good still frames, maybe brighten the picture a bit and your good. Im just using a regular iphone

find a girl who ur not nervous talking to , and take control of ur own destiny Sup Forumsro

I deleted them sadly, but I used to have pictures of my teachers ass. She was in her early 20s. I can post pictures of her face if anyone wants

That's OK - it's nice work. Reminds me of a few of my old favorites.

WHAT ELSE

>civic
Kek

Holy shit dude, please for the love of god post more of her, I'll give you what ever you want just please post her!

Girls today are such sluts

escalators + skirts
mmmmm