Post inescts that you find to be cute but disturbing, go

Post inescts that you find to be cute but disturbing, go.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/spoopy00
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnExgQ81fhU
google.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bump

those are indeed cute, this thread pleases user

Good lord, what the FUCK is that

Watching black mirror
rabb.it/spoopy00

Asian Giant Hornet. Just look them up it's the most terrifying insect on the planet

Not op but I think they are called Child of the Earth bugs.... Name's creepy as fuck

these aren't as messy and smelly as they might seem

Jerusalem Cricket

god i always hate the feeling those throny insect legs

im ok with looking and being close but just touching most arachnids and wasps/hornets makes me shiver

Panda ant

Jerusalem cricket, they like potatoes

They look like potatoes

When you watch bae from afar.

Cicadas are honestly my favorite insect. They were a big part of my childhood, and one of the major reasons I went into entomology

It's called a potatoe bug

The antanae and wings have a beautiful warn color.

he needs a hat

A shop in my home town has something like that in the window, framed, for sale. I've always wanted to buy it. Maybe one day.

One sec user, I'll photoshop one on.

Those fuckers scare me

mantis have a special place in my heart

Isopod, also called a potato bug by some

tied on the Schmidt sting index with the Bullet Ant for the most painful sting in the world

Yes!

This summer, I had a window unit A/C. It had a gap, and bugs (mostly moths) would always get in.

One day I looked up at the ceiling, and there was a praying mantis just chilling out.

I nick-named him pray-mantu, and we became best bros, as he ate the fuck out of those annoying moths.

I'm right there with you user They are awesome.

love those lil buggers lol my dad told me one of them jumped on him when he was outside in the patio drinking a beer

I own two of these little guys. Mantids make great pets.

Aww shit son. Motherfucking vinegaroons. I have one as a pet. 11 tarantulas and counting, and this thing is still the most voracious eater I've got. Drop a couple crickets in there and it loses its shit to catch them. One of the coolest pets I've had. Can be handled too, which is nice.

They are really cute

Walking sticks are my favorite bugs. I've only seen a couple, maybe because they're the masters of camouflage!

WHERE'S HATBUG DAMMIT

Pink kadeydid

Here you go anons. I hope this is what you had in mind.

They are all over the place here after it rains. Spider count goes way down when you see these fuckers.

SUAVE

Yes!! Thankyou user

>masters of camouflage
please

oi guvnuh

I had one of them land on my shirt one time.

same here

What species of mantis is this?

this is the best thread on this goddamn forsaken site

Ive seem them fight and kill turantulas.

Tarantula Hawk. Hit one with my car, it got pissed. Would've been funnier if its sting wasn't the equivalent of 2 simultaneous strokes and I'm a pussy.

OP here, thankyou!

Joltik?

I got one of them as a pet, the little fella is still a baby though. I've also got two hissing cockroaches, two millipedes, and five tarantulas. Planning on getting a cave spider in a couple weeks. Keep trying to find a giant centipede, but alas, no luck so far.

I haven't seen that.

Autumn collection

Here you go.

i thought wincest

stayed for winsect

Pill bug.

Not even kidding, it's literally a fucking Cazador.

>Plugging AntsCanada on YT

>deal with it

Based

jumping spiders are the only good kind of spider

OP here, leaving for the night, thanks for the great thread guys

Getting stung by a tarantula hawk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnExgQ81fhU

I vehemently disagree.

coyote peterson is a badass that i would 100% trust but his voice kind of pisses me off

Nigga that's a rolley polley

insects wouldn't be as disliked if they weren't so frantic and spasmodic

>by some
by ALL, lol i have never heard it called anything else tbh, what you just called it is completely knew to me, never bothered to look up it's biological name or whatever lol. they are cute too btw, living under rocks and shit

You are both fucking stupid.
No one but ignorant hill billies and eurotrash call them either of those names.
Their non-technical name is Roly-Polys.
see:
google. (delete this space) com/search?q=roly+poly&biw=1366&bih=634&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiY2J6n0cXQAhXn24MKHY7hBrQQsAQILQ
When they are threatened they role up into balls that can roll around, the roly, which can be pulled open, the poly.
Stop spreading your ignorance.

i remember seeing one of these before just crawling around. I couldnt believe my fucking eyes

been wanting to start an ant colony, but waiting through the winter sucks. Can't find anyone selling queens around the 330

we call them rolly polys

If he had an Aussie accent and had a deeper voice, much more tolerable

your autism is so fucking pathetic its palatable
cry more

Yeah, a lit of people around my area call them that, we still also call them pullbugs too

Ghost mantis.

I thought they were called potato bugs. Also they just look like big retarded ants

I'd eat that

This is a fucking roly poly. Anyone that says anything else is an uneducated nigger or stupid mestizo. No exceptions.

Also, this insect shouldn't be in this thread since they are the least threatening, least disgusting bug imaginable.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

You're just upset that I exposed you as a stupid nigger.

Even less than a moth? Moths are just fuzzy little puppies with wings that shake.

you must live around fucking retards
they're called roly polys by normal intelligent people

Fag

theyre cute!

>the roly

>the poly

no need for me to go in depth as to why you are the retard here.besides im done with you.you are a boring toy

While I agree that moths are not threatening or disgusting, I have come across a fair number of people who are legitimately terrified of them.

Don't find them creepy but saw the tophat bug and wanted to post it too

keep living your lie faggot

Nigga that's a crustacean not an insect.

can you also give him a spectacle
and a handlebar

that moth is a flaming faggot

Who in the hell could be afraid of a moth? They're fucking adorable. They're honestly the cutest god damned things I've ever seen. Cuter than any of the fellas I keep as pets. If I could afford the space I'd keep a whole bunch of them.

my pet. i call him snuggles.