REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS REAL MEAL...

>REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS REAL MEAL FOR 5 BUCKS FINGER LICKIN FINGER LICKIN FINGER LICKIN FINGER LICKIN FINGER LICKIN FINGER LICKIN GOOOOOOOOOD

I like Jim Gaffigan but yeah he's a shitty Colonel.

Whatever happened to Darrell Hammond? Why do they have a new Colonel every five months?

I AM NEVER GETTING MARRIED

I thought it was Norm MacDonald earlier

At the end of this commercial the guy is on the couch with his wife and kids and he says "I'm never letting go" but if it continues the pattern of him always being wrong then I think the next scene should be him deserting his family.

No the next scene is his daughters becoming teenage whore mothers on Maury and the wife cheating with a high school dropout drug dealer

you're both correct, part of the campaign is to continually switch the actor playing the colonel

KFC sucks anyway. All "fast food" does. How anyone works there is amazing

Popeyes is good desu

The only Popeye's I've ever seen was inside a grocery store and it was alright

Everytime I see this commercial I yell it out loud and my family looks at me like I'm some type of autistic.

Favorite kfc commercial by far

George Takei made me stop eating Taco Bell

he's so annoying

i really only ate at kfc in high school, and only got the dollar snacker sandwiches. bretty good

don't think those are around anymore though

>someone else hates george takei too

come here you

>the last scene is him crying on the floor in an empty room next to a bottle of booze

>he keeps saying "This is the last sip"

I WILL NEVER SUCK COCK FOR MONEY