There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who were born after 9/11 or were too young to remember it

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who were born after 9/11 or were too young to remember it

What wisdom or advice would you impart unto these kids?

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Thailand is a great country if you are into traps.

I saw it happen live before they fell. I had come home from school and so had my big bro. Mom had also just come home early from work for some reason, not because of this.

So we're there, sitting in the living room. When we saw good footage of a plane hitting a tower, I yelled "THAT'S GOTTA HURT!" Mom and big bro looked at me with sort of disgust, and mom told me that's not appropriate. Big bro nodded and agreed. I felt guilty and we sat there watching the broadcast in silence for the next 10 minutes.

Years later I see Seinfeld season 9 episode 20: The Puerto Rican Day. In it, George Costanza yells out the exact same thing at a showing of a movie about the Hindenburg disaster. All of the sudden universes collided as I realized what a time warp had happened.

building 7

haha epic xD

I was 9 when it happened and I'm learning a lot from this thread.

Do you claim WTC was destroyed by nuclear bombs which were set before the plane crash?

i was 3, can't remember shit
deal with it grandpa

American's aren't white

>tfw old man

s-s-stop it I wanna be young again

autism
>being this old
gramps pls go

Same

>What wisdom or advice would you impart unto these kids?
Allahu fucking akbar tbqhwy famalam

I remember very well because I was in the last birthday party I was invited too(non-family related)

>being this new
lmao

>tfw I was 16 when it happened

I don't know, do you still deny your war crimes?

>being this old
wew

No one younger than 23 should be allowed on Sup Forums desu. They can have Sup Forums if they want though.

Who cares it wasn't even a big deal.

>Beamer tried to place a credit card call. With FBI agents listening in on their call, Beamer informed Jefferson that hijackers had taken over United 93, that one passenger had been killed, and mentioned the dead pilots. He also stated that two of the hijackers had knives, and that one appeared to have a bomb strapped around his waist. When the hijackers veered the plane sharply south, Beamer briefly panicked, exclaiming, "We're going down! We're going down!"[3][9][10]
>Following this, the passengers and flight crew decided to act.[3] According to accounts of cell phone conversations, Beamer, along with Mark Bingham, Tom Burnett, and Jeremy Glick formed a plan to take the plane back from the hijackers.[11] They were joined by other passengers in discussing their options and voting on a course of action, ultimately deciding to storm the cockpit and take over the plane.[3] Beamer told Jefferson that the group was planning to "jump on" the hijackers and fly the plane into the ground before the hijackers' plan could be followed through.[8][9] Beamer recited the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm with Jefferson, prompting others to join in. Beamer requested of Jefferson, "If I don't make it, please call my family and let them know how much I love them." After this, Jefferson heard muffled voices and Beamer clearly answering, "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll." These were Beamer's last words.[3][9][10]
>According to the 9/11 Commission Report, after the plane's voice data recorder was recovered, it revealed pounding and crashing sounds against the cockpit door and shouts and screams in English. "Let's get them!" a passenger cries. A hijacker shouts, "Allahu akbar!" ("God is great"). The plane crashed into an empty field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania at 580 miles an hour, killing everyone on board. The plane was twenty minutes of flying time away from its suspected target, the White House or the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.

Neither was Potatopocalypse

I remember people making "here comes the aeroplane" jokes about the Twin Towers on the day after it happened.

A true American hero

What a fucking waste.
It would have been awesome if it crashed into the White House.

This.
And why the building would collapse down if nothing was set up at the base of it.

*It would have been rude if it crashed into the White House.

Nope. I just want to enjoy conversation with Canadian qt.

Literally nobody outside the US cares.

Why would Bush want to kill himself?

I'm 28 and it happened when I was 13, I saw it live on tv before going to school that day. Feels like it wasn't that long ago at all but it was a 15 year olds whole life ... Fuuuuucking kids these days.

Also 9/11 was an inside job.

This legend did absolutely nothing wrong.

Unironically, they were heroes, and I hope I'd have the courage to do what they did in that situation.