Hard truths that immature small minded libcunts can't seem to accept

Hard truths that immature small minded libcunts can't seem to accept.

I'll start:
* Not all races are equal. Whites are objectively the second smartest, absolute most virtuous, cleanest, and of decent strength. Niggers are the strongest, but also the dumbest, filthiest, and least virtuous. Chinks are the smartest and second most virtuous, but also the weakest, and quite filthy.
* Men are superior to women in every way. They're superior in character, intellect, and strength. But women are more pure, more beautiful, and more valuable. That's why it's important that men, with their superior intellect and virtuosity, always control women and decide what's best for them -- and also, with their superior strength, protect them. Women's rights are bullshit. Women can't safely handle rights, their delicate beauty and grace need to be protected from their own ambitions.
* Faggots, trannies, jews, sand niggers, pussies, and beaners are all stupid and evil and should be burned.
* Fatties are the most despicable burden on our economy. They eat and laze around at everyone else's expense. They all belong in concentration camps.
* All rich people are hard workers and all poor people are lazy. There's no such thing as employment exploitation or unfair wages and there hasn't been for a long time. Trickle down economics works. What benefits the rich benefits everyone else who's willing to work, so if it doesn't benefit you, you're basically a piece of shit.
* Faggots are especially heinous villains because they are a threat to the ideals of marriage. "Love" between two men can't be real love. Simple as that. It's a psychological impossibility. Whatever it is, it's something a whole lot less healthy and more disgusting than love, and there's no sense in teaching our children feelings like that are okay. They aren't, they're a warning sign and great cause for concern among parents. If your child is a homosexual, that is a symptom of unspeakable inner turmoil and mental agony.

>Insecurity: the post.

You seem upset, here's some tits to cheer you up.

>Whites are objectively the second smartest, absolute most virtuous, cleanest, and of decent strength.
>What are hicks

Either you made this to make conservacucks look bad, or your first point is false, since you are clearly retarded.

>hicks
That's a really unkind word.
"Nigger" is okay because niggers actually are that lowly. But "hick" is a misrepresentation. "Hicks" are quite intelligent, virtuous, and clean.

True conservative repub here and I'm not reading that bullshit. Two sentences in and I thought you should kys.

Too obvious, if you are going to troll people, you need to make it more subtle.

Holy shit this is some real god damn Sup Forumsait here

Fuck off cuckservative. I, OP, am a proud member of the alt right and anyone who identifies as "conservative" isn't a true proper southern right winger. You and all you represent are a disgrace to White America.

I, as a "hick," find it very offensive that you think I'm trolling. How dare you refuse to take us seriously just because of where we were born. It's not like we're from some other shithole of a country. It's our White American right to be understood.

Hey, Whites are the strongest with Nordics taking that position. Blacks, however, are the fastest and most athletic by far. Some chinks (japs in specific) are also very athletic and strong, but if so not as much as the other races and they're dumb as shit if they are.

my friend, you need to be re-educated with a .45

tl;dr nigger.

do you even know where you're posting?no one here gives a fuck, nor has the interest in reading your worthless opinions

i feel like ignorant white people are even more stupid than the ignorant black people

How dare you. Ignorant white people don't exist.

>Trickle down economics works.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHhhHahahahahahahhahaha
10/10, quality shitpost. My fucking sides, user.

You can't call yourself alt-right for this bait to work. Go back to the drawing board, kiddo