Greeting Sup Forums I am an of age person living in the state of Washington...

Greeting Sup Forums I am an of age person living in the state of Washington. I have however run into the issue of losing my license and cannot buy weed, I was wondering if there is anybody in the Issaquah Washington area who would be willing to sell to me. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZGKNlI8zRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but you're literally a cop

Naw my dude, just a hip and cool person looking to buy some weed!

This is literally the third fucking thread of this shit, someone just sell this faggot some weed

Faggot

Now now my dude.

IM NOT A FUCKING COP!!!

Kill yourself you lazy piece of shit, or go out and do something, faggot.

Well that settles it, a cop would never use caps lock.

Damn right... Now, do you wanna sell me some drugs?

I'll sell you some... But I live in NC...

I mean I live in Texas, so while I do sort of want to sell you drugs it's not exactly feasible unless you really want to take a road trip.

Well that doesn't help me a whole lot now does it?
Grant me tits for your unhelpingness

Not willing, you must now give me tits as well, as payment for not being closer.

Nah you seem confused on how this works nigger. See you're already asking random assholes to risk their safety by bringing you drugs, you don't get to ask for extra shit as well.

You want a 33 year old fat guy to give you a pic of his tits?? WTF is wrong with you?

Tits or gtfo

Whatever you say bacon boy.

Plz can i haz da drugs

update the chart, Florida just voted in medical marijuana

Who the fuck cares about florida?

Sure buddy just post a picture of your wrinkled ballsack with today's washington post to corroborate story

I don't have a washington post but I can timestamp my monies?

Update it cause of Florida

Update cause fuck you

OP here, if I slit my wrists will someone sell me weed?

Your mom does, she garbled something about it while my cock was in her mouth.

Nice memes, have you thought about killing yourself?

Dickz

I bought weed today with my ID in Lacey. It was nice

.....sucks to be you.

Man it must suck to be a faggot...
I'm sorry...
No I'm not...

That Image is out of date now.

yeah im not a cop either, and im watching yer posts. so sell him some weed already. post some info and things.

So is my will to live

Yeah, what he said.

muh dude, it must suck to not have weed, muh du... i smell bacon, i smell grease, i smell the Issaquah police

Is it weird that I am now moist because of post?

Sauce?

Are they gonna pardon everyone in jail on marijuana charges once it gets legalized nationwide?

Issaquah police don't eat doughnuts because they have gluten in them, they prefer to eat the shit coming out of homeless peoples assholes... Muh dude.

won't matter much longer. Marijuana will be COMPLETELY illegal with this new Admnistration I would suspect.

Probably not, however they will most likely offer parol to the lesser offenses.

can we turn this into a favorite munchie thread?

Only after I get a new dealer

naw big tobacco is just going to keep wringing their hands together because the sheep are going to be handing them even more money hand over fist then they were making at tobacco's height

hahaha...

I'm in Renton. You get someone to suck my dick, I'll bring you 3.5g

nah man, its new "contact"
youtube.com/watch?v=iZGKNlI8zRQ

Does it have to be a girl?

Yes, unless the guy is 16-19 and knows what they are doing.

Lmao I used to live there. Why don't you just go to the skatepark next to the trail?

Give me your kik, I have just the guy!

I went there a couple of hours ago, no one is there

Send username here
[email protected]

Fuck that just take it
Kik: Bee_Tard

Try again tomorrow? Kids sell bud at the bc butthuts also. You should probably just get a state ID card though if you got no liscence

littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and, littering and... smoking the reefer