So this "Anonymous Official" thing has slowly been gaining steam for a good while now, being that

So this "Anonymous Official" thing has slowly been gaining steam for a good while now, being that

'Anonymous, does not have any Official spokes persons, any official twitter accounts, any official face book pages or any official Youtube channels.'

what do we do?...

Are they actual anons?
are they state sponsored disinformation? either way they are turning people against us and making us look more crazy than 'most of us' are.

Remember back in the early 2000's when Sup Forums wasn't as well known as it is now?
Remember the time before the summer fags never left?
Remember when we were considered the final boss of the internet?

Now they have coopted the user message for their own political motivations. I suggest that we investigate these people and channels and those that are connected to them and at least TRY to get to the bottom of this.

This is just a suggestion from and old user take it or leave it as you wish. Thoughts anons?

bump

bump

bump again

idgaf and nor should you

why?

banned?

You're an idiot if you ever try to consistently try to wave the same anonymous banner.

The very nature of the name is only good for single orchestrated purposes and there's no actual link to acts previous or acts after.

People who want to be officially known as an anonymous group are the biggest idiots of all. Naming it breaks it and true anonymity doesn't exist to the most interested of individuals.

This
Also this

Anions on Twitter and FB are tinfoils. BLM supporters at best.

Bigger faggots than us in general.

Anons* **

the cunt libtards who make it political are all 2010 and later cancerfags who thought anonymous was a super kewl sekret klub. fuck them all to death. of course they are not the REAL anonymous

Part v& lost a wheel.

I remember.

This is what's left. At least on this site. Shit tier conversations and no originality or creativity.

you're too late. we're too late. they've already taken control.

it's not about waving a consistent banner, I guess it more about curiosity at what it is currently, I guess.

I follow them on Facebook and often times they post fake things and make anonymous look like a bunch of dumb and paranoid people. I agree with you OP

I agree. Humbly ask where to go user?

#OpOfficalFuckUps maybe? would anyone be willing to latch on to this? or am I too hopeful?

/bath/

Alternative Sup Forums boards.
I like tolling discords and shit tier IR's

Been on endchan recently. Low traffic but at least I know people there like I used to here.

it looks like textbook disinformation to me, but I am an aspie faggot who's been hanging around this clusterfuck of a website for too long.

> Posting half truths
> putting legit looking videos amongst conspiritarded bs

/baph/ /baphomet/

Not bath. Kids took laptop to use Netflix. So autocorrect is killing me.

if you do your homework youll learn that anonymous is pro wikileaks, and assange (mendax) was probably a major player during chanology, the scary thing is though he might have shifted alliances at some point (or if you go full tinfoil he might be dead already) that being said, if the need for faggots to unite en masse ever arises again i really dont think Sup Forums will be the trumpet that is sounded, its become too mainstream, youre kidding yourself if you dont think these threads are still only casually monitored at the level they used to be, it scares the people in charge far too much when the working class has a tool to unite and organize themselves.

who do you think would sound said trumpet?

Why do homework when I was here and in the IRCs that gave this shithole fame. Fox and CNN killed us via publicity. Again... Thats a reason the party v& lost a wheel. We used to all be on the same page. Then 1/3 of us went SJW

And these mods are shit. Bring back snacks. Nuff said. The cake is a lie.

why was there a backlash against YourAnonNews and nothing against fags claiming to be an "official" user channel?

i said do your homework because not everyone was around for the old days, and thats sorta the problem, you get all these well meaning aspies of the modern age thinking that anonymous has an agenda or reason for doing the things they did of the past when it reality they were done simply because they could be done.

because real anons know that anonymous is just a name, not a secret organization, anyone that thinks that is disturbingly late to the party, thats not to say anonymous wasnt a place for certain people met and formed alliances. the real problem with the whole thing is that anonymity is a two way street and once governments really started analyzing "raids" and the groupthink behind what catalyzes them they realized they could subvert aspies altruism, i believe this is why NYPA is now a chant around the office, you simply cant know what youre getting yourself into anymore.

Motherfucker, look around you. Look at these ads. Who the fuck runs Sup Forums anymore? moot is gone. You think political activists using the "identity" of anonymous is the threat to this community? You're retarded. Take your nostalgic ass to bed you retard.

This

Point taken.

Always love running into you dudes.
Its always been shit, but on some cerebral leval it just got worse. Its the lack of creativity, and how everyone says NYPA before saying Fuck it, this looks fun. Simple minded pricks and tons of kids. I exodus to 8 but still visit. Now for example

Fuck your curiosity. Try making a decent thread.