Pls Sup Forums i need halp

pls Sup Forums i need halp
i have this new grill, who is smart, interesting and VERY sexy; problem is, she is into femdom, it's not like i specially dislike it or something, but she wants to use an strap-on
So i need you to help me take my decision, have you ever done some of this? how does it feels? it hurts so much? should i refuse or let her fuck my ass?

Just do it, Nothing gay about a girl fucking you with a rubber dick. yeah it's gonna hurt a bit at first and it'll feel like you need to poo. Just make sure you use a bunch of lube, after a little bit it'll stop hurting and you'll probably cum harder than you have in a long while.

have you already done it or you are just guessing?

I'm Bi, so yes.

thats pretty much it.

srsly just do it, if you don't like it, you don't like it. if you do, then well done, you've found one of the few women willing to do this.

If she's using pic related then it won't hurt. It might feel quite right, but it won't hurt. That said don't let her fuck you with something like 4 times that size.

ok, now that we are talking about femdom, when should i tell her to stop? at least i will know that it is too much if she gets to the ball torture thing

Just try it already! Worst case scenario is you end up not liking it and not doing it again.

Also, use lube. Lots of it. NEVER ENOUGH LUBE!

sorry It might NOT feel quite right

First of all, you should really have a conversation with her if you really don't want to get fucked in the ass.

If you agree to get fucked in the ass, do not start with the dildo, it will be too big and hurt alot if you never had anything in your ass before.

It depends on your kinks if you will like it or not so honestly do whatever the fuck you want, I'm not going to stop a sexy girl fucking your ass.

With enough care and lube I say go for it. Plus if you do this for her, then it's your right to get to try out something new on her.

ball torture is no fun, trust me you don't have to experience it to know and if she starts with it, don't be afraid to say "stop that fuckin' shit"

tell her to stop if it hurts too much, simple. start out small maybe a finger or a real skinny dildo. if she's not a cunt she'll stop.

Literally did this earlier this evening with my girlfriend. She's not into fem dom but enjoys the mental/power aspect and making me feel good. Nothing to be scared of bro it feels great. There is no pain for me and there only will be if you are nervous and clench up. Push out a little bit like you're going to the bathroom to relax your sphincter and let her in. As long as you communicate about what feels good, if any thing hurts, how much lube, etc you'll be fine. Cumming with something in your ass and a hot chick jerking you off is the shit.

Tell her to stop if you don't feel comfortable continuing. Talk to her before, during, and after doing anything sex-related. Communication is crucial to having good experiences here.

If she's worth being with, she'll respect your limits.

>tfw people complain about your fantasies

What next OP? You gonna tell me she is also a proficient baker and would like to open a little mom and pop bakery?

the perspective spurns me to ask: is that a male or female? If female that's hot, if male that's SUPER hot.

That's clearly a dude's body. No curves whatsoever.

Male

I asked because maybe it was a petite girl or something. Its the butt that got me wondering the most.

thank you anons, i think i'm gonna do it, how much lube for one like the picture, tho?

It needs to be dripping. Then put on more.

Also, start with a finger to help work the lube in further and loosen up a bit.

Well I found this guy in a Trap/Sissy thread so...

ok, also i don't wan't this to be gross for her, i think i should wash my ass of poop or something? how do i do that?

Well I didn't know that so...great. Its great either way. Any more like it?

As much as you feel you need. Coat the toy and lube your ass as well. When you think you need more say so. Also, let her know how much you are into fem dom. Strapon play and getting slapped while getting railed and called a slut are not the same thing.

You should do an enema, and take a shower beforehand. Make sure to do the enema before the shower, and make sure to be thorough, make sure you're as clean as possible inside. Outside can come after you're confident that you're as cleaned out as you can manage.

Go to a drug store and get one of those disposable enema kits like pictured. Empty out the saline solution and fill with warm (not hot, not cold) water and then lay down and squirt into your ass. Hold it for half a minute or so and then empty into a toilet. Do this a few times until the water runs clear. Wait an hour or two then proceed with the butt fucking.

i'm not that much into femdom, it's not something i would actively seek, but i am open minded enough to enjoy it

That's an important note actually, being pegged is different than a femdom situation. Do you want to be her slut or do you want to get fucked in the ass?

well... i have only had normal sex with her since now, she likes to be on top, but in some kind of dominant way, you know? like smiling but not moaning a lot, so i'm not sure how does she likes to do it