>Smoking anything else.

Marlboro Red

menthol pleb race

I've never even heard of those

absolutely disgusting

>smoking cancer sticks

Have fun with the cancer faggots.

Malboro smooth 100s reporting in

Like the shit we eat everyday isn't doing that already. We're fucked either way. Might as well speed up the process

the average smoker

Too lazy to crop the image but yeah. Very tasteful way to get cancer imo

3 years since I haven't smoked anything else.
The best hundreds I ever had

Thats wacky tobacky

Turquoise are better but I am with you

>2016
>smokes cigarettes

Trips dont lie

Don't lie, you smoke pole.

>2016
>Vaping faggot and sucking dick for aromas

Give me your worst, faggots

NS Classic

yall gotta getchyu somma these

BOYYYY HIVEMIND
ive been meaning to get my hands on some classic NS's as of late, but spent my remaining bucks on a pack of originals. are the classics worth it?

lol yellow what are you a ten year old girl

Jokes on you I'm trying to die.

i quit, but this is what i enjoyed the most

IMO Yes, great taste and burn

cuz ifucking hate my lungs

Y'all have horrid taste in smokes. Just ordered another pack of these god tier cigars.

I'd rather inhale

I don't smoke, but I'm sort of jealous of you guys for the strangest of reasons. Your packs all have really nice designs, whereas my cunt just switched to "neutral" packs. They're horrible quality too, shitty cardboard that never closes right.

Not about inhaling. It's about enjoying it, not smoking sixty a day because you can't get your dick sucked or some other feg reason.

this 100%

Wasn't even my country's packs, pic related

>2016
>smoking anything at all

"Enjoying" lipping your phallic carcinogen. I'll take my 60 and still get more head

>2016
>

This

SWEEEET. imma try and scrap up a tenner and buy a pack of classics fore i head back up to college

Nigger/gay

Hipster/try hards

Less dangerous than cigarettes. FAR less dangerous considering that a cigar is nothing but tobacco. No extra chemicals until you get to the flavored ones. Can't say the same about cigarettes. I'll keep the stogies and the girls or guys depending on my mood.

Fucking hipster

Wow you're so edgy and cool

Cloves are garbage and everyone stops smoking them before age 20 when they realize nody thinks they're cool

That's when real smokers pick up cigars.

0/10

Cigars are dicks, tho.

Not really. Dicks are totally different. I should know.

menthol cigg causes impotency faggots.

camel tastes great.

Because any tobacco consumer says hmmm im concerned about danger.. Lets just Enjoy your mouth rot, and gum disease. It will go great with your HIV faggot

Home roll loose tobacco with a tube injector. Cigarettes are Breyer and it = $1.00 a pack.

What's wrong with clovers? They smell Nice.

I'm concerned enough to choose cigars over cigs any day. Don't have HIV and I'll be your little faggot, daddy. ;)

Sorry faggots, I only smoke dick

They taste like ass and only wannabe edgelord kids that don't know better smoke them

They do smell good tho, I'll give you that

I applaud your insecurities, I'm sure they are >God tier

Fuck anything else. Nothing beats a hand rolled cigarette.

Cigarettes are fucking disgusting.

been smoking these for years, if you pop the ball they're like double menthol

I used to switch it up every few months but I've been smoking for almost 10 years and these are my main brand now. The new Marb Slates are pretty good, though, and I don't mind a Spirit every once in a while, but I can't smoke a pack a day of those like I used to.

What insecurities?
Hand rolled cigars do by a mile.
Cigars are different. give them a try. Will provide help if newfag to cigar world.

fuck off

Someone's triggered.

Nat sherman natural yellows

I'm black and working class so the meme is perfect

That turns me on, daddy. You know that.

enjoy your cancer you autistic faggot niggers

>2016
>smoking cigs instead of weed

Fuck. Newports.

The only reason to smoke rollies if you're poor, and you can buy a machine and some tubes for like $10

Don't try the health benefits angle, if you have a shit you wouldn't smoke in the first place

I can't wait until I die and leave all your faggot kind to destroy the Earth and yourselves with it

I smoke both and plus, spliffs get you like 5x higher. Nicotine potentiates weed and vice versa

420 get blaze it faggots

>2016
>Thinking everyone wants to get high

>2016
>Thinking everyone should avoid getting high

Rollies taste way better, and you get much more smoke out of one drag, which means a fatter nic buzz. Fuck bleached paper as well

Don't bring the angle in if you can't handle people using it.

Carton of camels, Pall Mall red's backup in case I run out before the month is over

if you still get a buzz you haven't been smoking long. You're what, 19 tops?

This.

Fuck yes. The best out there

Fag

Fucking garbage

A carton runs from $70-$90 where I am so nobody buys by the carton besides old people who've been buying them that way forever and have adjusted to the price increases

I'm in the US btw, I can go the next state over and get a carton for half that if I wanted to make the trip

I smoke roll your own uranium rods.

Surly the trip wouldn't save you much?

I don't smoke very often. If I smoked to the point where I didn't get a buzz anymore, then there'd be no point in smoking other than fulfilling my addiction. Whenever I want a cigarette, I smoke a joint instead. When I'm out of weed, I smoke tobacco.

Smoking cigs is the softest way of getting your nic fix besides vaping. I prefer the good ol nasal route.

either or

It would but it'd pretty much take a day back and forth and I'm lazy. There's a limit on how many cartons you can transport across state lines too so I'd have to do it like twice a month.

Not that you're likely to get caught at all but the fines are pretty gnarly if you do, I know a couple people who've gotten in trouble

Low nicotine = great for joints.
Well, unless you're a gay ass nicotine addict.

That's what everyone says, haha. I said the same thing.

You don't realize you're addicted until it's too late. I said I could quit whenever I wanted and it's been nearly ten years now. The buzz wears off after like a year, kid

lights are only light because of the filter, the tobacco content is the same as the regulars

always fucks with the cashiers

not sure why, they're normal smokes and readily available at every gas station. They taste good despite the filters, and .75 off is a sweet deal

Underrated post, fuckin love these

All of you are posting these weak as shit cigs, if you can't handle your lungs full of straight up coal then get the fuck off this thread.

I'm , I buy these for my GF. Switched her from Pall Mall Green 100s. She's astounded at the quality difference.

Well shit, man. I haven't smoked in a week tho so whenever I smoke again, I'm going to get fucked up. I'll probably smoke a spliff.