Rest in peace, sweet prince

Rest in peace, sweet prince...

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/22/trump-distances-himself-from-far-right-continues-to-attack-media.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DeK-f3_7Wv4
youtube.com/watch?v=AB23x43BccE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj7oMGbeOsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_for_Greater_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=IY0T4X6IU2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so many Cuban ghosts are already shoving things up his dry ass

He was an hero.

Bout fucking time

Should have nuked the US instead of being a pussy

Just before Christmas, bummer

He wasn't interested in blowing up the world, only separating Cuba from corruption.

Trump was elected and this piece of human garbage died all in the same month and the month isn't even over!

Global nuclear apocalypse is/was necessary for true revolution. None of this half-assed shit

By allying Cuba to Russia?!?!
Kek, I love it when people think they know history because a libtard left-wing college professor told them what to think.

Means to an end, dumbass.

He's president elect and already taking out dictators. The emperor is watching over us always.

He nearly destroyed America at one point.

And he also made them shit their pants with Russian missiles.

And in all that time, America still can't beat Cuba.

That's because America never does well against a foe that can fight back.

America has nothing to gain from fighting Cuba. Cuba is poor as shit and has no resources.

LAWL

Being this delusional.

They are actually richer than the Yanks. While Americans actually think they are rich, but are in so much debt it is even funny anymore.

"But mah GDP" has nothing to do with America's wealth, as hardly any of that GDP goes to the treasury.

you're objectively wrong about everything you just said.

Grow a brain scrub

There is no country on the planet right now that is in any position to tell anyone else how to run a country. How many women are getting raped by wild jihoodie "refugees" in Western Europe while you are on you computer obsessing over the US?

Canadafag here. Pierre Trudeau (the prime minister in the early 80s) and Fidel Castro were best of buddies.

So much so that when Pierre died in the year 2000, Fidel came up here to be a paulbearer.

i've got one already. i'm sorry it works better than yours.

One less commie.

He made a country for the good guys, where being an asshole doesn't get you anywhere.

This

The only good commie is a dead commie. May he rot in hell.

Amen

Who the hell is this guy? Its all over the news like a predisent died.

Amerifat detected.

Yeah now more people will remember his great legacy, just like Che who became even more popular after he got murdered

Che was a psycho with a heart and a brain.

The man who survived 600 assassination attempts

Hail to the man who survived 600 assassination attempts

So much Ameritard here

What a retard.

In Cuba there are better people than in the US.
And in Cuba there are no niggers.

>CNN
retard

You're a complete moron. He's on video saying it you village idiot.

My favorite part was when America said that they would accept any Cubans that wanted to come to America with open arms so Castro loaded all the criminals onto boats and sent them to America.

Retard.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/22/trump-distances-himself-from-far-right-continues-to-attack-media.html

Go ahead, show me how much more stupid you are by saying something even more unironically retarded.

>believing video
retard

>FOX
retard

I knew you could do it, retard. I believe in your ability to be stupid.

You weren't trolling, retard. You're just that stupid.

It bothers me that this evil fucker lived long enough for an American President to come crawling to him like a little pussy.

I think we should shove Cuba back into the pain locker and leave them there for another fucking century.

Do you think maybe Castro's death and Florence Henderson's death are related? It seems like it can't be a coincidence.

America finally assassinated Castro by swapping out his diabetes medications.

Castro and Carol Brady were the same person, obviously.

Now that we got that out of the way proving that Trump disavowed the """alt-right""" on video documented by the right-biased Foxnews and the left-biased CNN, let's allow you to heal your bloody-Trump-semen filled hurt bootyholes.

See:

>being stupid because you don't trust the jewish controlled media
retard

Now that we got that out of the way proving that Trump disavowed the """alt-right""" on video documented by the right-biased Foxnews and the left-biased CNN, let's allow you to heal your bloody-Trump-semen filled hurt bootyholes.

See:

>This was Obama's plan all along and the real reason he went to Cuba

First Osama Bin-laden and now Castro. Truly the greatest of president.

>jew-controlled
Oh, you mean like how Trump is controlled by Jews?

For people who don't know who Castro was -- he played Carol Brady on The Brady Bunch.

"See? the ghostbusters HATE NY and are NYphonics because they choose to destroy it with a retarded marshmallow doll instead of a giant evil witch!"

>one life is more important than all the riches on earth
>unless you're black, gay, or not a communist

And that's the uncomfortable truth communist che worshipers dont want to hear. You can say this and that about him, but he was a xenophobic murderer. Plain and simple. And if he was in power all you fags wearing his face on your chest would be the first to go.

Trump is on video disavowing the alt-right. How sore is your bootyhole? Or are you that much of a cuck that you disregard how Trump has used Sup Forums-boipucci, left it leaking cum and then disavowed you.

>trusting israel
retard

>not posting link to non-mainstream media source video
retard

You're a moron. And your alt-right bootyhole is so hurt you're trying to pretend like Trump didn't insult you morons deeply right after you idiots helped get him elected. TOP MOTHERFUCKING KEK. That is the definition of butthurt right there. Keep trying to pretend like your ass ain't sore, cuck.

>thinking trump could be the best president without pretending to distance himself from us
retard

Actually, most people that voted for trump aren't "alt-rights".
Your best friend voted for trump, but he will never tell you because he's scared you will kill him.
Being a trump supporter nowadays is worse than being gay, so most actual supporters do it from the closet.

>implying Trump distancing himself from alt-right is necessary for him to be a good president
Really makes you think.

>jewish media allowing any president who doesn't pretend to be anything other than what obongo was go down in history as a good president
retard

You can weasel your way out of this. Trump doesn't like you. He used you morons. Your boipuccies aren't needed anymore. Trump is finished fucking you.

youtube.com/watch?v=DeK-f3_7Wv4

youtube.com/watch?v=AB23x43BccE

Let me make you understand how stupid you people are. Ivanka's husband is Jewish. Ivanka is Jewish. Ivanka's kids, Trump's grandkids are 3 born Jews. These alt-right retards are doing a Hitler salute at his rallies. You don't realize the irony? Of course you don't, you're a moron. Trump disavows you because his fucking family is Jewish and what he does for his family matters, not the fucking country. His family is superior, not yours. Trump gives no fucks about your white trash probably hidden nigger ancestors. Retards.

THIS

>arguing with a Canadian over trump
retard

Actually, i'm a classical lib, and between the obvious pretending to be retarded orange thing and the women with obvious evil queen syndrome i picked the doofus.
Also it was a hit on the jews.
Yes yes, Trump is also on their payroll, but they did bet EVERYTHING on hillary, including banking the whole media on it and lost the bet hard.

kek'd

>still trying to weasel your way out
Your boipucci is goatse right now, cuck.

Now, you're lying. A liberal wouldn't go from being a total Trump cuck, disregarding video of Trump disavowing the alt-right. No, you're a Trumpcuck and you've been fucked in your gaping bloody boipucci.

You make it sound like all these things are bad things? Are you a faggot?

I wish I could've been in Miami for the goddamn epic partying that's going to take place ...

Capitalist nigga faggot

:(

>cuck
retard

I'm in love with your aching ass. Trump ravaged Sup Forums's boipuccies. Alt-right assblood is the redest of reds and is tasty ass fuck. Mmm mm bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj7oMGbeOsM

Is that why they've hardly upgraded since the 1950s? Even the Chinese have internet despite being commies themselves.

Creepy Pierre was PM in the 60's too, when they originally met.

I'm sure our new faggot in charge, Justin, will be flying back down there again with tears in his eyes

That's the beginning of the Scarface movie.

My condolences to Cuba,
Pass him a cigar.

god bless you, last hero

The US never stopped trading with China.
>hence Made In China on the majority of American products

Adios, mi comandante.

This is exactly why we don't want refugees now.

Cringe.

Even blacks didn't have this level of dickriding when Obama was elected.

My point is actually that you should stop with the "trumpcuck"bullshit and open your eyes.
Half of your country voted for trump.
Several people around you voted for trump, but you don't know who they truly are, and the fact they voted for trump don't change who they are.

It was only about a million Internet morons of the alt-right that got Trump elected through the Electoral College. That's the cause of the little bit extra lead over Hillary. The stuff they did online. For Trump to disavow the alt-right now is a slap in your bitch ass faces. For you to disregard it shows that you are one of those masochistic gimp fags that loves to be abused and dominated by another man.

Well Trump has bent over for Putin lately with his pull out of the Pacific 11 which is 40% of the world trade.

Trump is fucking retarded.

He has essentially gave Russia double profits right away.

And Americans think they voted in the right person. LAWL

Hasta la Victoria siempre!
There goes a guy who brought dignity to his people

But better believe Trump will do great things for the state of Israel, believe it.

>pic related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_for_Greater_Israel

All that nigger hate and Jew hate is JIDF-like organizations online flooding that in your minds to distract you from the real goals.

commies REEEEE

Actually, you lost mostly because a lot less dems went to vote than they normally do.
Reps stayed pretty much the same number.

A lot of usual Democrat voters just didn't vote, a lot also thought Hillary had the election regardless if they voted so a lot just didn't go. There was a lot of media propaganda that tricked Democrats into this thinking. But usually the margins are so small anyway. None of this shit really matters anyway. I'm just am making my point that the Jews win either way. In America now, the wishes and desires of the Jews matters before any other group and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Living with delusions of any other ideas is just a defense mechanism.

Salve, Fidel

youtube.com/watch?v=IY0T4X6IU2Q

I know Sup Forums love to blame the jews, but i would include on the group anyone that have a shitton of money for a long time.
Even by this definition you will still run on a lot of jews manipulating everything because well, they got freaking rich over the whole holocaust thing and having the tendency of running banks, but its not like that small accountant jew on the middle of nowhere actually have the same power as a soros, while your irish rich gentleman can have you wiped out in 5 freeza seconds.

The people who have the money have the most power. It's very easy to understand. Follow the money and you'll realize it's the Jews. Don't insult me, I'm not Sup Forums.