Young stud thread

Young stud thread

Post stories of young teenage studs (preferably with big dicks) fucking older girls/women bonus points if true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BLKJSowKuCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd fuck his boipussy

youtu.be/BLKJSowKuCM

I love online stories of slutty stuff.

Straight Shota Stories Thread

Preferably non-incest, big cock, and with beautiful women

9/10 would bang

would ravage for days

when I was 12 I lost my v to a 17yo girl

wow, mind telling more?

a similar story to mine. i was "molested" when i was 10 by a 16yo female babysitter. it was amazing. i have aspergers syndrome and i was a very easily manipulated kid and i feel she recognized it and took advantage

How did it happen?

bmpppppp

bummmmmmp

she let me stay up late. i know its common for babysitters to do so but i believe the entire situation was premeditated. a sex scene occured on a late night showtime show and she asked me straight forwardly do you want to try that? i said yes and she had me pull my shirt up ( i didnt wear underwear or pants as a kid because of spastic reasons ). she licked my scrotum until i got a boner and then she sat on it like her vagina itself was in command. i was frozen by the sensations and i sat there until i dry came inside of her. her brother was present and i have reason to believe she did stuff to him at their house. i havent heard from her in 10+ years.

Damn, what did she look like? Was she impressed by you?

when I was younger, 4-7yo my baby sitter always showered with me. she did all the work washing me as i just stood there. it tickled when she did my dick/balls, she would purposely do it longer than needed, i never considered it sexual, dk if she did. she made me touch her pussy a few times

she also gave me ecstacy and had me smoke pot with her. i actually appreciate her introducing me to pot. it helps a lot with my spazoid behavior

who he be?

she was very attractive. i think it is because of her that i have a fixation for korean and other asian girls

Right click image search

Did you have a huge dick or d you think she was just attracted to younger guys?

i do not know what you mean by asking if she was impressed by me. i think she was very attracted to me if that is what you meant. she probably did similar things to lots of boys my age. i feel like society would consider her an evil person. i have very mixed feelings about it

>huge dick
>10yo
pick one

idk why i cant rotate this but this is me during the time she would babysit

Cunt destroyer

Don't feel conflicted at least your mom didn't fondle you. You basically hooked up w a chick when you didn't know how

was one of my sis's friends. was at a party at our house, she was fairly drunk. she randomly kissed me, we made out for a while then she said lets go to my room. in there we made out more on the bed, she took off my pants, gave me a bj. she took off her clothes and casually slid it into her vagina. she smiled and kissed me. she then slowly rode my dick, I somehow managed not to cum for a few minutes but as soon as she sped up I couldnt hold it back, told her i was going to cum but she just kept going. I hadnt fapped for a while so it was a pretty big load. we got dressed and went back to the party.

bermp

girls can get away with this so easily

yeah, any sane straight guy wouldnt turn down pussy. i consider myself very lucky to have her as my 1st. she was very sexy

BUMP

bread is kill. rip

Maybe bump with material worth a damn

why dont u?

KEKEKEKEKEEKEKKE
goodnight
hessocute
okbye

Want to rub his bum to?

why would I even google for that?

And not a single retard screaming for mods?