Be me

>be me
>has gf for almost a year
>she's saving herself for marriage and shit
>obviously no sex
>obviously no bj
>most she would let me do is jerk off while I suck on her tits
>sends me plenty of nude pics so I could "relieve" myself

Wat do? Dump her and get another gf? Pic very related.

Dump her pics obviously

She'll crack be patient but if you only want sex send her our way and dump her

Dump pics

shes disgusting and going to be obese in a few years. unless youre disgusting, dump her before you get roped into marriage

Shes a keeper and so beautiful. Obviously moar

Marry her, fuck her, dump pics, then get divorced

OP, listen to this man. This bitch will keep the pounds packin'. So, if you want to be married to that then keep her for the pussy. If not, dump her out the back.

that woman looks like a fucking goblin

She's nice enough and fun to hang around with, but the no sex thing is a drag. Plus she's a bit of a cock tease

Dump her then and give us her kik

make her take it in the butt for jesus

Poophole loophole?

I definitely don't want to marry her. I was just wondering if any of you newfriends have ever experienced something like this and if you were able to get your girl to change her mind.

You wont regret. I knew girl like that and she appeared to be a sex demon when she finally went for that

get her on weight watchers

No kik, in fact she made me delete mine because she thinks it's for cheating
>which is totally is

rape her

I dunno OP. On the one hand I love engaging in intercourse for purposes other than procreation, but on the other there are times I wonder if it would have been more fun to explore everything with my wife. Depends what you're willing to do bro.

Also try to get her convinced that bj/hj isn't sex.

And dump moar.

I had a friend. She always told me bout marriage stuff etc but then she met a boyfriend and after few months couldn't resist to feel his cock

Ginger hobgoblin needs to learn how to clean her goddamn floor.

Her bedroom gives off an adorable old lady vibe.

Tell her you want anal or your leaving her.

2 options.
1 Marry her asap
2 Dump her asap

boy you are an idiot, a big one if not the biggest

Post moar

Well look around around and see if you can snag another one. Then dump current gf for sex reasons. Bang the new girl. If the old one shows a greater interest then now you can fk her.

No, you should marry her you fucking faggot

need more graphic images like this
>Pic related

>3 options.
>1 Marry her asap
>2 Dump her asap
>3 Rape her asap

FTFY

Unfortunately

How autistic are you?

Start making out, feel her up and down her legs. Pull her pants down, pull her undies down. Finger her a little then stick it in. Get her really warmed up and wet. If she STILL denies, get quiet and leave without explanation. Text her and tell her it's best if you wo see other people. Either you get out and find a real girl or She'll come crawling back with open pussy.

>doesnt hesitate with sending your shit

>wouldnt hesitate sending it to someone else either

good luck

My friend had the same isdue with gf. He was patient, but the longer it lasted the more problems he had with her. I knew her as well, she obviously had issues with her self esteeme and religion. For me it was not worth of effort. My pal said the same thing after years. They broke up after 4 years of relationship.

Beautiful asshole

She's cute.

Now, with that said, RUN AWAY, YOU FOOL.

There exist only two possibilities:

1. She's is a true religious believer who genuinely fears eternal torment if she allows you to put your no-no tube in her no-no hole OR

2. She has little -- if any -- sex drive, and any action you get will be unenthusiastic, grudging, and less and less frequent. If she has a kid, you will never be allowed to touch her again unless she wants another one.

She is toying with you. There are plenty of women out there who are not sexually dysfunctional. Go and find yourself one.

Unfortunately what?

We're saying, that you can tell her she's still "saving herself" if you two do it in the butt. But 99% sure she won't go for that, if no BJs, even.

On the real tho, if you want sex, and she doesn't, and it's irreconcilable how to deal with the difference, then split. It's no different an issue than you wanting kids, and her not. Or her wanting to be a a no-income artist "following her dreams" and you wanting to be a dual-income household. It's a major difference you two have, that results in someone being unhappy, because you both can't get your way, or come to a middle-ground.

as a femanon i've never understood girls like this. i want my partner to be happy so if that means cucking me, or in your case going on kik and doing whatever, or giving him as many blowjobs as he wants then i'll do it.

your girlfriend kind of sounds like an asshole who doesn't care about you and i'd leave her

I thought that was a picture of my sister for a second, jesus christ

Tell her you won't marry her, cuz reasons.
and "Have a good life"

Move on.

Get her piss drunk then rape her

This. She made you delete your kik for that reason, which solidifies the fact that she's not alien to the concept of cheating. No matter how "pure" she may seem to be.

Tits or give more sane advice ?
or, how about ....just Tits ?
TImestamp would make us happy !!!

Sorry I accidentally hit the post button
>unfortunately she doesn't like it up the butt. At all.

I have told her that while I do like being with her, the no-sex thing is really gonna be a deal breaker for me sooner or later. She just asked for me to be patient, that she may relent, it's just she wants her first time to be special.

You, I like.

Yes, it is extraordinarily selfish what she is doing. If you demand the exclusive sexual loyalty of a person, then you have also chosen to take on the responsibility for that person's sexual fulfillment.

Either meet your partner's sexual needs, free him to allow him to meet them elsewhere, or fuck right off.

Hell, my libido is stupidly strong, but even I am not always in the mood. If my wife is, however, I'll still take the time to blow her because I love her and care about her happiness.

how is it not sane advice? if she doesn't make you happy and is demanding marriage and chastity while that's not what OP wants, then you two just aren't compatible and it's time to find someone else

Wait. So this girl will send you pictures of her asshole but she won't have sex with you?

Everyone want their first *everything* to be special, but the rest of us don't ignore a huge and very pleasureable part of the human experience waiting for the "perfect" moment.

Her first time will probably be awkward, unfulfilling and painful. She has built up this absurd and completely unrealistic idea of sex in her head, and you will never be able to meet it.

She is emotionally, and psychosexually damaged, OP. Leave.

This

If she really wants to wait till marriage, she wouldn't send you nude pics. Sorry to say it but she won't marry you anyway. I knew a girl like that and she was trying to manipute me all the way. Don't waste your energy and time.

erm.....you may have misunderstood me.

not OP by the way....just an interested (in TITS!) bystander

I'd never want wise and generous femanon to gtfo, but tits would be cool.

I honestly feel stupid sometimes. I don't want to make her out to be the bad guy here. To her credit, she laid out her opinions about sex from the very beginning. She's really fun to be with, beautiful (to me at least) and I genuinely like her as a person.

But damn, that no sex thing is a lot harder than I realized.

She's got fingers for toes, bro.

Why would she? She has no interest in it, she gets an ego bump from the teasing, and she can manipulate OP. Why would she fuck him? She already has all she wants.

This

>she was trying to manipute me all the way.

Yeah, ^^^^^ this, right here.

If she's said she may relent, then either she just wants to make sure you're the one before she lets you deflower her, or (more likely, since you said she's a cock tease) she's stringing you along with false hopes.

Just dump her. You don't want the same things from the relationship. Ending it now would save you both a lot of trouble.

If I acted like that, I'd straight up expect my bf to leave me. Seems like she expects a lot from you and only wants to give you the bare minimum.

Pretty much. She was home schooled and raised by Jesus freaks. She has look-but-no-touch-except-for-her-boobs-sometimes

i think what she's doing is uncaring and possibly manipulative, and whether or not you want to put up with that is up to you.

>beautiful
nigga she looks like a swamp monster. i am terrified of what you look like

I'm not attacking her.

The reality is that you're not right for each other and you should break up. All break ups are like this. There are wonderful things you'll miss about her. Your differences are insurmountable though.

It will be easier if you just end it now.

OP IS A RELIGIOUS JESUS FREAK REDNECK

POST LEWD MATERIALS

Get her drunk and fugg her

>and everyone else

Eh you guys are probably right. That's kinda depressing. But I guess it's better to just end it than to wait for something that may never happen.

Thanks Sup Forumsros

But she shaves her pussy.

I don't mean to be cruel, but are you sure she's not a lesbian?

If she wants it to be special, rent a space suit for yourself, and a Ballerina costume for her, also a room at most expensive hotel in town, and a limo to take you there, and perform a very special docking maneuver.

sheesh.... load of crap.
If she was worth waiting for, this thread would not exist.

Home-skooled? Really? Full-on, bonafide Jesus freak, then.

RUN
VAMOOSE
FLEE
ESCAPE
逃げよ
逃亡して

Just tell her sex is important to you, and that in this day and age there's no reason for you to waste prime years of your life on archaic superstitions and hopeless romanticisms of such a basic act.

Also THIS @OP.
They girl I knew who acted like that became lesbian after I dumped her.

>shaved her pussy

That's was a rare event she did for me because I requested it. She usually keep her pussy hairy. I got plenty of hairy pussy pics but I know 4chin don't like them hairy

ayy! there you go user. good luck, and if you ever feel like getting your kik back up and running my username is Sonavrda
i hope you get all the support you need
(femanon again)

If you are looking for something to fuck, you shouldn't have bothered with her in first place. But if you are looking for a serious relationship, you should invest some more time...

Anyway, asking Sup Forums for help with this is a weird descision...

Trips speak truth.

I woukd love for OP to say exactly that to her, then report back here with her response.

Nonsense

>newfriends

Go back to S4S, oldfig

Thanks. I know Sup Forums can be a massive shit show most of the time, but you guys are aiiight

>showing your kik on Sup Forums

Prepare for the flood of dick pics?

POST NOW

>propose
>use shitty excuse why you don't have a ring
>get her drunk/stoned
>fuck like rabbits
>????
>profit

If the sex is good, then stay with her. If it isn't, dump her. Either way, you had sex

You should give her a choice between your departure, and letting you makes her holes resemble these ones.

will rate

be a fucking man OP. How old are you? If you're unhappy leave. Sounds like she's been pretty upfront so what is it you're looking for? Some sort of secret phrase to make her crave your cock? God damn you're a fucking child

That Mona Lisa smile sez U are Cucked. Her mom is probably eating her, and dad is probably poking her......or she has a special relationship with a bedpost!

Sorry user.

For what it's worth, if being with her means more to you than sex, then there might be a chance you could make things work. Assuming you're both willing to put forth the effort.

From everything you've told us, it's hard to determine if she's a bad girl keeping up a good girl façade, or a good girl who wants to be bad but is too afraid. If it's the latter, I'd even go for it tbqh, because with a little patience and coaxing, you'll have yourself a freak. You know her better than we do, so you'll know better if she's playing you or just scared to go further.

some of us like the hairy

Kek this bitch is utter filth and she just gets off on teasing you.
Keep playing the game you fucking faggot just make sure to keep pushing the boundaries.
Tell her anal doesn't count but pretend all you really want is her pussy.

if you're saving yourself for marriage then a proposal won't be enough you dipshit

>For what it's worth, if being with her means more to you than sex, then there might be a chance you could make things work. Assuming you're both willing to put forth the effort.

I agree with this user.

kek

What's wrong with ceiling?

Off by one from quints, ooh...

The sex will not be good. Not only will she be nervous as hell and completely clueless, she has already shown herself to be remarkably selfish. She will start crying after the third thrust and not let you touch her again for two years.

>lmao i let my bf degrade me bcuz i just want to make him happy ._.

i dont get girls like this whats so fanastic that they boyfriend ever do for them?

>You know her better than we do, so you'll know better if she's playing you or just scared to go further

THIS! Seriously you might end up loosing the one woman in your life that was ment for you.. you never know for sure... give it some more time.

Oh fuck no dude, split

>whats so fanastic

yeah... what is fanastic anyway?

She doesn't sound scared. She sounds like someone with a naturally weak libido who has been religiously and psychologically conditioned to despise what little sex instinct she does have.

Let her find another Jesus freak, OP. You're better than this.

What a fucking life that would be if you were serious

i don't mind it at all and it doesn't degrade me in the slightest. i don't get jealous and am glad i can make someone i love happy

I'll post a couple.

Loosing her is exactly what OP is *trying* to do to her, dude. She won't let him, remember?

The fuck is wrong with you?
When would any man do something like that for you?
What even makes you happy?