Advice Sup Forums?

Advice Sup Forums?

A couple of weeks ago my buddy got arrested by loss prevention for shoplifting at the drug store I work at by this guy. Long story short I keyed his car for it and I guess he found out because he checked the security camera or something idk.

Anyways the day after he came up to me and said he knows I keyed his car. He said he wants to fight me, and if I do it he won't tell the police.

How fucked am I Sup Forums? I''m 5'10 and normal build. He's the guy on the left

sounds like you deserve a broken face

You and your buddy both sound like the type of dumb criminal you get on those cop shows.

Quite frankly, I hope he kills you.

But fighting tips?

Film it and when he attacks you you shoot him in self defense. That's what a fucking coward like you would do.

Just stand there and take one to the face. Better than having a record.

Fighting tips? You don't need any. Just turn up and get your free nap you cowardly piece of shit.

Free nap? Does he look like he could actually hurt me?

Bump with me

Yeah faggot you deserve a fucking stomping

Do you guys think I have a chance tho?

nah m8, you're completely fucked. For real though

Why?????

You have a great chance of his other St John Ambulance volunteer buddies help you find your teeth and self esteem if that what you mean.

So instead of telling your buddy he's a retard, you key a guy's car for doing his job? Sounds like you'll need some punching bag role playing tips.

>be friends with degenerate thief
>friend gets arrested by Canadian EMT.
>this makes no sense but wtf ever it's Canada
>key the EMTs car
>now I'm scared to fight.
I hope your friend does in prison for being a thief and I hope you freeze to death begging for change to support your opiate habit

so he has video proof of you keying his car but he wants to fight.

sounds legit.

just make sure to not bring your phone or wallet with you, they'll probably get broken or taken

At ALMOST 6 feet, you're likely a support character. Find a friend who's either a tank or a DPS and heal/buff the shit out of them while they do the fighting for you, and make sure to thank your friend by performing your duty as a heal slut and suck their throbbing tank cock as a reward for helping you not get fucking ganked.

So OP is going to get his ass beat AND get in trouble for damaging someone's vehicle

Okay, been playing a little too much WOW have we?

why don't you just not fight him, simple as that...

why would you ever be so retarded?
you keyed his car, if he could legally fuck you over, who cares, it's almost certainly not indictable, you keyed his car, you get the last laugh, just deny everything and if the police get involved ask for a public defender

I forgot to add, if he starts harassing you about not fighting him, simply slash his tires as well and continue to not fight him

oh also as an added, buy some mace, if he tries to force you into a fight, just mace him down, and boot him in the balls and start kicking him while he's down, never fight fair, never... just win and don't be retarded, don't reveal where you live and don't park where he can find out what you drive, just don't make mistakes

Alright op I personally am a shorter guy what you need to do is have your arms up at all times keep your block but before he comes up to you have your left arm across your stomach with your right arm touching your chin. If you don't know what i am talking about fuck it I cant find the video but keep arms up ready to block. Anyway be prepared to block once and go straight for the head try for a knock out if you can. only chance at winning