Are there any other drugs besides weed that have no adverse effects?

Are there any other drugs besides weed that have no adverse effects?

MEMES

crack

heroin meth crack pcp mdma alcohol, to name a few, now get out

Psilocybin, Kratom, Salvia, Lysurgic Acid

LSD for some people.

>Psilocybin
Don't trust this nigga, I've been on benzos since I took 1/2 cup of tea of magic mushrooms and I'm getting crazier every day

Tell us your story

>weed
>no adverse effects

Weed turns people into filthy degenerates.

Hallucinogens can leave you in a fucked up mental state, but that's after they wear off and not due to any actual damage they do to you

Opiates like heroin and fentanyl are just painkillers, minimal side effects aside from addiction

Real, pure MDMA and LSD can't fuck you up, but the fake shit that people sometimes sell will straight up murder you

yes please

stop lying or dont you know any better?

>benzos addict
>blames retardation on shrooms

>

How much did you consume, I usually do an 8th at a time, I haven't gone crazy yet.

LSD, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Mescaline, DMT

LSD DMT and Mescaline are the finest substances there are

Completely safe.

Psychedelics are only bad if you have a traumatic bad trip.

Weed can have severe side effects

No it can't

Does anyone know how safe meth is? I understand that long term it's neurotoxic, but what about once or twice a month?

It can, like panic attacks, memory loss, dexterity and motivation issues, but only while you're high and it affects eberyone different. I speak from a perspective of daily weed consumption.

i thin what he meant its prescribed to him since he lost it.

you stoned idiot

That's just good weed, man

True that Sup Forumsrother

jenkem

Mushroom tea can't fuck somebody up long term, turbofag. And they wouldnt give just benzos to somebody who suffered a psychotic break. He was calling out a troll

thats not even half of it.

it can cause severe mental illnesses like schizophrenia. most vulnerable are young kids. ive known more than one who went in the psych ward for smoking weed.

ive smoked for a decade and even if you are not affected by any of the above it will leave its mark i can guarantee you.

keep smoking

yes you know it all brah

bleach

Sorry but only people with dormant schizophrenia will have it pronounced from marijuana consumption, I do agree there are some issues weed can envoke especially strains with high thc buy I would rather live a stoned retard than a cold sober shell with no self worth and little capacity to pursue happiness, smoke a J to make the pain of living in an infinitely empty cosmic oblivion go away. I guess I do have some issues.

Yeah the panic attack part gets me. Especially after my pot being laced with pcp. So fuck pot. Not ganna be a slowed down dipshit and have a panic attack every fucking time just for the glamor of it and stupid staple.

Pretty much all drugs in moderation

LSD

its not true that only those with a genetic inclination are at risk. trust me, but i would have argued like you a few years ago.

and thats also because - just like you said the strains are too intense for a reasonable consumption.

and guess what smoking everyday will turn you in a cold shell eventually if you werent one before. i dont even judge you, i just dont like it when you write this stuff here and kids read it and believe it.

This may sound counterintuitive but the only cure for panic attacks from weed is smoking more eventually your nervous system will become accustomed to the cannabanoid hijacking and the rapids should cease, smooth sailing ahead on oceans of dopamine.

fucking retard

nitrous oxide

Eh, haven't smoked in 4 months. Don't really care to go through the process all over again. I'll just stick to my alcohol and tobacco.

I may be a retard but I am speaking from drug addled experince, and I tell you hwat, it works GOD DAMNIT!

How do I get high enough to think that baking a baby sounds like a great idea and then have the ambition and energy to go through with it? Cause when I get get high enough to want to bake a baby I don't have the energy, and if I have the energy I think it's a horrible idea. Guess there's some magic medium I need to discover.

magic mushrooms
after taking a load of these (i made a tea out of them) i felt fucking amazing for like a week after
best things ever

>weed
>no adverse effects

Fucking retarded

i know it does. if you get used to the effect over a couple of days it will make the high more controlable and enjoyable. But the panic attacks will return, eventually when you are not even smoking.
and lets not kid ourselfes: you sit there smoking a fat j and get a panic attack. you will feel like shit until you sober up and will light the next one after.

Sorry I can't relate, I get like 5 minute lanic attacks followed by a great high. And I have never gotten a panic attack while I'm sober.

ok
you will have to see for yourself.

Also it doesn't take me a couple of days, after the first bowl (when not smoking for a week or so) I might have a small panic attack by my second smoke I'm fine.

Probably not, weed seemingly affects me differently than it does you.

LSD. Not shitting you, look into it.

This. Weed gave me panic disorder for a period as well as anxiety. I don't smoke it much these days but when I do I notice an increase in anxiety, even when sober. Perhaps some people get off easy, but not all.

If you think that weed has no adverse effects, you're either inexperienced or simply lying - most likely to yourself.
Also, there are plenty of substances that have little to no adverse effects, such as psilocybin or dmt.
Don't get me wrong, there ARE consequences to taking them, but chemically they do not poison your body or make you addicted.

dont get me wrong i love weed and its positive effects but yeah i dont want to repeat myself..
do you think ive smoked for more than a decade with anxiety?
still you are right, it affects anybody different and lawd knows i have significant other problems lol.
just wanted to share my knowledge and i didnt even start telling you the horrorstories of people i know who got severly fucked up with the weed playing a big part in it.

taken LSD for the first time 2 days ago.
was only a 100mg dose so i felt really fucking buzzed, almost like mdma, for 8-10 hours. next time i'll take more around 200 - 300mg so those hallucinations kick in.

seems like a fun drug. you should either practice to keep yourself off bad thoughts or be able to facetank doubts about yourself and reality beforehand though.
trip is really nice though. kicks harder than i thought

LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD

I've done a lot of LSD. I've never come close to a bad trip.

there are alot of herbs and teas that get you high just research