Sup Forums.... I just pulled this red thing Out of my dick. It was long and stringy but now it's all curled up...

Sup Forums.... I just pulled this red thing Out of my dick. It was long and stringy but now it's all curled up. It seems alive. WHat tf is it?

It's definitely bloody

>Out of my dick
sure you did, you autistic fuck. Are you even trying

Blood (such as that from a kidney stone) can, and frequently does, clot in the urethra. Sometimes the clotting can look like a worm, as you describe it, due to taking on the shape of your urethra. Best to go to a doctor and find out why there is that much blood in your urinary tract.

Soon it will send you messages and call itself God.
KYS

I'm just wondering, it came while I was peeing

do you live in a 3rd world country, or is the temperature humid?

I doubt it would be that big, but it could have been a parasite that traveled into your urethra when you pissed in water. Or, the water you drink is contaminated with parasites and you managed to drink one down and it survived long enough to travel through your digestive system, through your liver and kidneys and into your bladder. I need something for scale, because as it looks now like someone was playing with toilet paper rolling it up and stringing it out and then poured ketchup or raspberry sauce over it.

Your dick had a miscarriage.

Wait what? It could be a parasite? I live in New Zealand

do you drink lots of unfiltered tap water, do you know if your water company treats and filters the water, or have you gone swimming in a body of water in the past year?

Do yoy have horrible pain? If not its probably not that serious, but go to a doctor retard

forgot to add, or have you done any of those things on a visit to another country?

I went swimming in a small swamp but no unfiltered water or anything like that.

>New Zealand
Faggot, everyone kmows that 'country' is a myth

Lmao, it's not that bad. Like Australia but small and not as dangerous.

Its quite normal. Just go on living your life. You're fine

>Are you shrek?

>went swimming in a swamp

chances are it was a parasite. Do you remember peeing in this swamp (obviously below waist deep water) or had any open cuts/wounds when you went into this swamp?

Just FYI, swamps aren't exactly the best environment to take a dip in. If a leech can survive in that environment, so can microscopic parasites.

Do I touch it? Also time stamped

It's probably nothing

Is it still moving? Timestamp, faggot

Congradurations, you are infected with raspberry sherbet.
You fag.

CUM ON IT FAGGOT

You should eat it to get its srenght back

I did piss. What will happen in worst case scenario?

unfurl it and try not to tear it. give us a rough estimate on it's length. Also, is your penis discolored or even purple looking and/or still bleeding from the urethra?

I did above your comment

Dubs tell the truth

Cum on the worm, get it pregnant

Looks like Salsa tbh

get a stick and try picking it up and show us how long and epic it is

My penis is fine, hole a tiny bit more stretched though. I unfurled it and it twitched. It's also covered in tiny blood clots. To test if it was still alive I poked it a little and blood leaked out, it's definitely dead

It is about 4-6cm idk, no ruler

Have you tried to pee?

Since when do parasites have rasberry serbert for blood

Just did (again). No parasite this time. Started with a little blood and pain but then completely fine

It's my shitty phone camera. I tasted a little bit and it's definitely blood

literally this

there's absolutely no way that came out of your penis hole you'd be in so much pain

>tasted
>came from penis
>Def blood

would speculate on this
put it in the fridge and show it your doctor

It came out as a thread then curled up on its own. Read previous comments

IT'S A GO-BOT.

it could be torn up tissue (the skin kind, not the kind you blow your nose with). Which means this is either a part of the parasite that got cinched off in the bladder, or a layer of your bladder/urethra lining that is being shredded up from the inside.

Is any part of the substance hard or is it squishy all over?

wheres the webm?

You're bullshitting hard.

Will do tomorrow but it's midnight in NZ

What's a go-bot?
It definitely twitched so I doubt it's tissue

OP's "blood" isn't even blood coloured

It's mixed with piss.

Cum on it faggot

Im bout to start my day but best of luck to you OP
this must have been horror coming out of your penis, Go see a doctor please ! not joking, Nothing is supposed to come out of your penis instead of cum and piss !

Okay I'm going to go now, please tell me what you think it is. I'm leaving it in a refrigerated container and I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. It was definitely a parasite though because it twitched.... tell me what you think

Remember this meme?
>Mah dick fell off
That's going to be you.

Oh god if my dick worm ends up on /r/Sup Forums I will die

Timestamp your dick for proof

Youre such a lying Fuck op. Nice trolling

How else would you know?

>New Zealand
Did you stick your dick in another worm'd up sheep?

Stuff it back in there.

..... I checked if it was wormed....

Kek

>there's absolutely no way that came out of your penis hole you'd be in so much pain
Nigger have you never heard of sounding?