Attention medfags. How fucked is my toe?

Attention medfags. How fucked is my toe?

Is hurts like hell when the slightest amount of pressure is put on the infected area and when I do disgusting sulfuric smelling puss extrudes out of it.

Certainly been caused by an ingrown toenail.

Inb4 my disgusting toenails

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aWhxtmlLPMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just die

Stop biting your toenails faglord

Go to the doctor dumbass.

>biting toenails
I'm not THAT retarded.

>Certainly been caused by an ingrown toenail.
Are you fucking retarded?
This is nothing but a ingrown toenail.

Go to the doc and get it removed.
youtu.be/aWhxtmlLPMo

Wow, r00d

Stage 7 AIDS, you're fuckin ded kiddo

I understand that. I was asking about the infection and how bad it is.

Shit. Knew I shouldn't have foot-fucked that hobo.

Go to a doctor. Dont wait to long.

OP, are you the same faggot that posts all of these odd medical questions?

I think you must spend the weekdays scouring the web for pictures of inflamed/infected body parts.
I think you are full of shit.

If you had a real concern, you would see a doctor or at least post this on a real medical forum.

Don't bother saying that you can't afford a doctor without proof that you live in a third world shit hole.

There aint anyone here but degenerates and what kind of moron wants a degenerate to render a medical opinion?

Will do. Out of curiosity, what would the consequences be for just leaving it?

Had to remove one myself but it looked way worse. It took 2 hours to do because of the pain
Get whiskey, tweezers, nail clippers, something to dig into it (thumbtack, nail, etc)
>drink whiskey until numb
>cut around the area using clippers (you'll feel this no doubt)
>cut nail on the affected side going towards your toe so you have something to get a grip and yank it out with
>with the tweezers or fingers, grab on to the nail, and slowly pull. It'll hurt but just drink more or take break
>keep pulling until you feel it come out or loosen
>rip it out in one quick motion
>if it breaks, dig into the skin using tweezers and pull the rest out
>now cut down to the root of the nail
(Long and painful process)
>cut off the side end of the toe nail
>should be done with a lot of bloodd left over
>wash off and then wrap with bandaid first then medical bandages
Not clear instructions I know but I only had to do this once and I was up until 3 am trying to remove it

Go to doctor, get a wedge resection done, takes about an hour but its worth it. mine were about as bad as yours, every time i kicked something blood pissed out.

i kekd

Soak in warm salty water.
Q-tips dip in antiseptic and push into that mess far as you can bare.

Will clear up in a couple days.

I use to be habitual toe nail picker always picking out the wick.. One day you grow up and get sick of being a fuckwit giving yourself infected ingrown nails over and over and just let you nails grow and cut them square.

No user. I'm a filthy lurker that hardly ever posts. I can afford a doctor easily. It's just very embarrassing having toes as disgusting as mine. Just wondering inste of embarrassing myself if there was something else I could do.

that shit looks fucked. also why are your other toe nails so thin they look like strips of raw bacon.

Poisons from the infection would get in your blood stream potentially killing you or just making you terribly sick depending on how strong your immune system is.

It can actually spread. You will get a nasty infection and more pain.

Op,some people are too stupid to own toes,you appear to be such a person,I'm so sorry. Amputation below the neck is the only cure.

I had one once, just get a bail clipped in sideways and cut then tug the bastard by hand to temporarily relieve all pain. Then suture the puss and treat with anti bacterial of sorts, Like rubbing alcohol. Then see a doctor about a long term solution, I had one that kept growing back ingrown and now my entire toe nails gone, its peachy now. Hehe xD lmao

Bail clipped = nail clippers, I'm on my phone forgive me.

yeah what the other anons said can be true. but most likely it'll heal by itself... just may take a while and get worse and more painful in the process.