Whats Sup Forums opinion on these guys? Do you see them often?

Whats Sup Forums opinion on these guys? Do you see them often?

IMO theyre a bit weird, like some brain-washing cult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDoLS1KtDaI&t=46s
youtube.com/watch?v=QVAQ3emFu9U
youtube.com/watch?v=nXgi-PwOhNw
youtube.com/watch?v=zGP4k1yw9nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hear knock on door
>answer
>get greeted by two Mormons, both younger than me, both taller than me, both thinner than me, both immaculately groomed and wearing their finest clothes
>I'm slouching there in the doorway wearing no socks, haven't showered, and haven't shaved in two days

STOP EMASCULATING MEEEEEEEEEEE

>some brain-washing cult
is the exact description of any sect
doesn't mean that mormons aren't great lads when they're not preaching to you. one of them was our beer partner at anime meetings, he didn't give a shit about his religion but did it for the monis

what did they want?

they're annoying, but at least they're nice.

Their church sends them out when they're young and they can't come home until they've converted someone

I saw such a spectacular thin ginger American girl by my local Mormon temple late last year that I still haven't forgotten her face. I'd let that girl convert me if I could take her to wife, by golly.

religion is c a n c e r

More wisdom of professor Richard Dawkins

They look like school shooters desu

They're at every major public transport intersection in Budapest. They seem like nice lads but I've never spoke with them.

helo sir, do you have any time to talk about Atheism and why religion is stupid?

They are also white which means you know they are into some weird fetishes.

>tfw this happened but it was two qt blonde girls
Felt pretty embarrassed 2bh.

Can they help me to emigrate to USA? If answer is yes, then I'm ready to convert.

Mormons are great people, don't understand the hate at all.

because religion doesn't make any sense? and they're annoying af

rly mke my thnk

Anyone with a penchant for knocking on your door to sell religious/cultist lifestyle shit at ungodly hours of the morning on a weekend deserves all the dislike they get.
It's fundamentally obnoxious and shows a complete lack of regard for others.

Don't know them, but probably they are cancer. If they go from house to house early in the morning breaking your balls with their bullshit goddamn they are cancerous

Gib citizenship

Every other house in my neighborhood has a sign like this

So you base your opinions of people you've never met off south park and what retards say online, good to know.

No, I base my opinions from personal experience, you braindead fucking clap.

There are shitloads of them in my area and I have a couple of them in my family.
They are generally good people, but they are always in missionary mode and will try to convert you at any time.
It makes them seem fake and I wish we could just speak to each other frankly for once.

What do they preach btw? Which god do they believe in etc. I know nothing about them.

kek I would try to convert them to atheism

Missionaries are persistent and annoying. Regular Mormons are pretty nice peeps though.

They are completely prepared with infinite amounts of circular logic, you stand no chance.

It's basically like how Christians added a book to the Jewish bible. They just added another book of their own on the Christian one.
I don't even really know where to begin, but it is very batshit.
They believe God is from the planet Kolob and that Joseph Smith had a prophecy out in the desert about it.
Also the more good deeds you perform the better your afterlife will be.
You could potentially become your own god of your own universe and make your own messiah.
Also polygamy and no drugs/alcohol.

>inb4 an actual mormon rips me to shreds
If it isn't entirely accurate it's damn close.

>What do they preach btw?

Coffee is evil
Alcohol is evil
Tea is evil
Native Americans are demons who killed the Blonde Israelites Of The Americas
God wants you to wear this when you pray

We only have Jehovah's witness missionaries and they're pretty cool imo

What happens if a mormon rebels/ goes atheist? Do the others ostracize him? Do his parents disinherit him?

I actually watched a Belgian documentary about this and later met one of the people who were was featured in it randomly.

They are usually abandoned by their entire community as far as I know, yes.

yes, the entire community/church/family completely cut contact so they are under immense pressure to stay

also they go out of their way to have as many children as possible so they can make mormons that can convert others

they also have to do tons of work for the church and give it lots of money

it's basically scientology lite

I feel bad for them, maybe they want to gtfo but they really cant

white islam

Can one be a Christian if they don't believe in the trinity?

Their smiles are the fakest I have ever seen

they technically do though

dafuq did i just read

Watch the South Park episode "All About Mormons"

Atheism rising, Judaism declining.

just look stuff up to be honest. one could reach the post limit typing the crazy shit they believe in.

>out in the desert
It was upstate NY

They seem really nice

youtube.com/watch?v=tDoLS1KtDaI&t=46s

Not Mormons but here's what happens to those Jehovah Witness cunts here.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVAQ3emFu9U

It's nice to see you guys have apparently stopped with the hate boner you had for Catholicism

sheeyit, I knew I fucked up somewhere

why are they so obsessed with Utah then?

How?

I went to a mormon baptism and everyone tried to convert me

because anime

We only have Jehovah's Witnesses here afaik and they are pretty cool guys.

>be me last week
>walking home past the post office
>high af
>see 2 Jehovists handing out broshures and shit at a stand near the post office
>go ahead and talk to them because why the fuck not
>end up talking with them for like half an hour about everything, religion, atheism here, purpose of life, etc. etc.
>end the conversation with saying that I will not join them in their cultist rituals or whatever they do but I'll at least read the bible and see where it leads me
>actually started reading the bible
>mfw it's actually pretty interesting

thanks mr. cool Witnessbro

see

Read the Quran too

>door_bell.wav
>hello, have you ever pondered the meaning of the bible in modern times?
>no, and don't really care to either
>door_closing.wav

Luckilly I don't get uninvited people on my door too often.

Yeah, they have a chapel/church/whatever they call them just on the opposite side of the hill my flat is built on.

They patrol the roads around the chapel, constantly trying to recruit the residents in the area.

All of them speak Swedish with foreign accents. Most speak with English accents, others are harder to make out.

In any case, it's annoying as fuck. Especially since I consider pretty much the whole neighbourhood my (and the other residents', of course) backyard. I want to be able to take a walk outside my flat without being harassed.

y so agressive tho?
nah that's terrorism

we call them affectionately "the FBI". they look more like flat-feets

AFAIK yes, but you have to do preaching service and they choose the country. if you get sent back to Ukraine or to Romania, you're fucked? dunno if you get to change the destination of missionary duty

personally i prefer their magazine illustrations. they're dope

jehovah's witnesses are better

>only whites get destroyed by Jehova
and nothing of value was lost.

because they're a retarded cult that doesnt believe sick children should be cured

same as evangelicals
my dad alway BTFOd them when they knocked on our door

do you think she got BLACKED?

youtube.com/watch?v=nXgi-PwOhNw

i would BULGAR her

She already has afro-american traits. It's not unexpected though, since north America is a creole society.

0:28

Yes

>Most groups become more disliked
>Muslims become more liked
Fucking why.

but you are white

yep. dope as f isn't it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA innocent newfag, bless you

check this illustration instead, look how only whites (male) rob other whites (jew)

youtube.com/watch?v=zGP4k1yw9nM

0:44

you just KNOW. btw are they supposed to be virgin until they marriage or something?

Joos

I've never seen a mormon in my life, but I've had Jehovah's Witnesses come knocking on my door (note: I live in the countryside in the middle of nowhere).

Also, technically I personally know more Jehovah's Witnesses than I do of any other religion.