Preacher

Anyone know when S01E05 will be available?

Also, Preacher general.

Thoughts on the show so far?
Is it based? is it shit?
Anyone think the show will follow through with Odin's meat-woman fetish?

"Preacher General"

Sounds like a hospital drama run by a Reverend.

Is cool. Pretty photgraphy, comfy as fuck. Wanna see more

I am in it for the shitstorm reaction Jesse will have when he realizes that Cass isn't lying about being a vampire.

But it needs to bring back the weird gore of the first two episodes. That last two were slow except for the car scene between Cass and Tulip.

They are starting off on a good foot, they have the Saint of Killers in the first minute.

I wonder if "whore rooms" come with mint on pillows.

I'm enjoying it. I really wonder how well it's being received by the general public. according to Sup Forums it's 12 steps lower than shit.

shit is getting real now son

I decided to look at rotten tomatoes, I guess Sup Forums is wrong.

Was that family selling scalps?

"Hey, Mister, my folks are psychopaths!"

I mean Sup Forums is literally never right so this should come as no surprise to anyone.

"They shoot horses don't they?"

Yes, yes, they do. Man, this show is going back to its fucked up roots and then some.

I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to buy the ep on iTunes (costly but hey I bought all of Into The Badlands's first season so par for the course really), but I'm really loving the show so far.

>tfw even your cutie Sprintfu gets BLACKED

Oh fuck who got blacked

Does anyone else find Eugene cute? His lower half of the face is fucked up but he has the nicest puppy dog eyes. You can't help but go, "Awwwwww."

Emily is so damn annoying. I can't wait until she explodes.

He's not supposed to be cute apparently

He's meant as a punching bag

You know those Sprint commercials with the chick in the sundress getting down? She's dancing with a black guy in the latest ones.

so jesse still doesn't know cass is a real vampire yet, right?

>Wanting that ass to explode
Stop it.

Correct.

>taking shitting tomatoes for granted

Is this shReddit?

What the fuck did that unfunny orange farmer DO?

Damn what did this guy do? It had to be more then just drive off with the loot

I wasn't taking RT as an indication, I'm just saying Sup Forums is literally never fucking right.

Ever.

In the comics Cass falling for Tulip came out of the blue. I'm glad they aren't pussyfooting around on the show.

Ah I see

Less happens in this show than the fucking walking dead

Anyone know when/where a torrent or stream will be available?

It's a good show

It's action and gore with comedic relief.

And the guy who plays jesse it's one of the best actors to play a "m8"

I mean cass

fuck, also the niggress was mega qt on the ep that starts with baptisms

Joe Gilgun. Go watch This is England and Misfits. He is extremely talented in those shows.

wtf i have a pee fetish now. thanks jews

That's the second time they've shown her on the toilet.

I'm starting to think someone has a fetish.

*poot*

wait so what just happened. did she bang jesse?

>I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to buy the ep on iTunes
>buy
>itunes

KEK

holy fuck. I remember this thread. lmao

Who pees in someone else's house with the door open? They keep on making Emily worse and worse.

That poor, poor, ugly bastard.

Quincanon hasn't shaved since the service.

is that rick grimes

Here comes Tulip being a fucking bitch again.

What a damn cunt, right?

So standard Tulip then

I want to bash that waitress's head in.

"Something outside..."

Jesus, this town must be absolute hell for Eugene.

Okay, that exchange was priceless, but still. Damn, bitch.

Yeah, fuck her too.

I haven't seen this show but being a big fan of the comic I can safely say that it's complete shit.

She's that junkie/drunk who hates their friends when they finally grow up and get sober.

This. She wasn't much different in the comic. She toned it down when she gets the whole story but she was still a bitch

It's alright.
They screwed up the bit about Cass's eyes, though.

4 episodes now and I only now agree with the ADHD critics who said it was "going no where" plotwise back in ep3. The 4th episode sorta felt like filler. It's only savin grace has been the quipy vampire. The melodrama is just too subpar.

>It's another "dig up an old ass song and replace the lyrics" commercial

Maybe if it gets to S2, it'll pick up, the director said he wanted to spend time on Jesse being an actual preacher, something that didn't happen much in the comic.

You don't cover up Joe Gilgun's eyes. He makes the best faces.

What a cuck.

Nice Quints.

I can´t understand the praise, I mean is not a bad show, but is not a good show either.

Whatever is condemned, the show lost 10% of viewers with each new episode, the last week the show sinked a lot and today with GoT finale it will sink even more.

On mid-season I can´t see how the end of GoT will help to get more viewers since is not even the same kind of show.

How was the episode? Ill have to watch it tomorrow

>It's going to be star trek 2009 all over again. Cameos, references, fast pace, wall to wall action, and the dumbest villain plot to be put on screen.
this is pretty much what it was, though

Is anyone here rooting for the wife beater guy more than Jesse?

Kylo was an actual villain though

It's a great show, I love it.

It's getting shit on in the ratings though... I think next week it'll do better since GoT is finally over

Not really. I mean, he may not have been beating his wife out of malice, but he was still kind of an ass.

Not that I'm a fan of Jesse either, but still.

>Maybe if it gets to S2, it'll pick up
>the director said he wanted to spend time on Jesse being an actual preacher
>something that didn't happen much in the comic.

So... more filler is better, uh?

Tulip you dumb whore.

Ugh, no, not Cas and Tulip. In the comics they were so fucked up.

More like he wanted to spend the first season on filler, then get to the plot.

I'd smash Tulip honestly. She probably has vampire aids.

Is based Rorschach in tonight's episode?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT?

They'll be fine.

jeebus

Something to look forward to apparently.

I was getting a little wary of the show, but that ending and the preview of the next episode has me sold. I'll be back.

Didn't see that coming.

What's going to happen to the kid whose parents Jesse was talking to before the angels?

"Sorry, I'm late!"

BAM!

ME: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And next episode, finally, getting on the road! About fucking time!

They fucked the begining, they will fuck season 2 with similar decisions. My issue with the whole thing is the pace and the lack of a genre.

A little vinegar and water will get the blood right out.

That´s it?
I´m out this show goes nowhere.

>lack of a genre.

So far it is just Slice of Life genre.

see you next week

>less than 100 replies

Is dead
KEK

Shame too.

Good show, and I really want it to continue.

Tulip ruins it. She's fucking awful

muh feminism

It's starting to get pretty good imo. I hope with Game of Thrones finally over it starts picking up some more viewers.

I hate to agree, but god damn what are they thinking with her character?

It's 2016, can't we have a real female character with flaws and isn't just badass-infallible-quip-smirk-quip-wink?

Being a fucking whore is a flaw.

better not let any feminists hear you say that

I stopped watching at the 3rd episode.

I really just hate the Tullip actor. Her accent is terrible and why the fuck does she need an accent? Just fucking make her talk like a normal person. I fucking hate her haircut too.

If they got rid of her I'd watch the show but she's just fucking obnoxious in this show.

>tfw starting to like it

what's the deal with saint of killer cowboy guy? i thought he was supposed to be some supreme badass but all he did was get his shit btfo by dumb hicks

>dude autism lmao: the character

i wish summer glau was tulip

Obviously not. If she were a more fallible character, she'd be an even worse stereotype than the snark machine she is now. Clearly!

I will never understand SJW's definition of a good female character.

Much like everything else in this show, they're making you wait to see his big moment.

summer was born to be badass

Meh. Aside from skin and hair color, Ruth Nega looks more like Tulip and she acts and sounds pretty close to what I imagine. The script is a bit iffy, but I think her acting fits.

TV Tulip > Comic Tulip

I like these guys.