I just only have a Question

I just only have a Question.

> Why the generation is so fucked up?

Never learned grammar, perhaps?

Because the previous generation did a shit job of raising them

chek'd

>complains about grammar
>uses incorrect grammar doing so

Stupid faggot participation trophies. They're all a bunch of weak pieces of shit.

This question is asked since the dawn of mankind and yet, each generation performs bettervthan the previous one...

Not strictly true, it kind of goes in waves with ups and downs. Rome did fall.

bookworm faggot ass caught
its good tho

hawt
more breastfeeding p10x

>Rome did fall.
that was because of lead poisoning from the aqueduct making everyone crazy

Why is this picture fucked up?

While is right, I think it's still a valid question today. I think the biggest problem is that no parents seemed to instill a sense of personal responsibility on their children. So they want the most liberties for themselves, but don't seem to understand or believe that stealing from other people is not liberty. They also won't take responsibility for their poor decisions (school debt) and not only pass the blame on, but also the responsibility for whatever solutions there might be.

Rome took a while to fall, and you could even argue the ottoman empire was a vestigial part of it.

But ya, that definitely played a part. But it also argues that the generation was worse than the previous one, even it it was because of lead poisoning.

> Triple fucked up

I'm diamonds. Most breastfeeding plox

Well, it's y=cos(x)+x :D

more like y=a*cos(x)+b haha

I haven't studied enough sociology (lol) to know if this has happened before, but we're getting close to considering many things as opinions.

For instance, "stealing from other people is not a liberty" but that's exactly what taxes are: The government taking liberties with your money. A lot of employment also fits this kind of description with renumeration being skewed.

School debt is another one: Society dictated that higher education was a necessity, and set the fund level for that to be what it was.

I think it's society that has got worse, not generations.

>Society dictated that higher education was a necessity
More like low education jobs have been outsourced / automated

>I think it's society that has got worse, not generation
worse for some, better for others. it's great if you're rich or highly skilled.

though times create tough people
though people create good times
good times create weak people
weak people create tough times

rinse and repeat

high education jobs are outsourced too

only the shitty ones (for now). interestingly where i work they have a few open positions paying 85k/year but can't find anybody to fill them. there just aren't enough (good) educated workers in the us right now.

but yah, that's changing

/thread

nah more like y=cos*sin(b)^2+x

XD

> More like low education jobs have been outsourced / automated
Yeap. And people didn't realise that. Most likely, parents didn't realise that. But the way that the future effects us has always tripped up civilisation. It seems so very obvious now, but my parents really pushed for college. Luckily, I didn't have the motivation for it otherwise I'd be in the same place I am now but with 50k of debt.

> worse for some, better for others. it's great if you're rich or highly skilled.
Or if you can just manage. I don't think I have any skills, but I make do.

>Or if you can just manage.
which is a lot worse than 50 years ago

That doesn't mean the trend is going to continue. The new generation has been taught that everything they do deserves to be rewarded. In less than 100 years, we went from "The Greatest Generation" to hippies. Fucking garbage.

Your thinking is bad and you should feel bad.

>In less than 100 years, we went from "The Greatest Generation" to hippies. Fucking garbage.
I couldn't agree more. It's rough. The "everything you do is great!" mentality really fucked a generation. It's faulty thinking which encourages bad decisions. We're witnessing the result now.

Can you expand on that statement?

sure. 50 years ago it was common to have 1 working adult support a family of 4-6. Now it's common to have 2 working adults support a family of 2-4. pay hasn't kept up with inflation. so many people today are getting by, or managing, when 50 years ago the average person was flourishing. people are living with their parents longer. jobs are harder to find. houses cost more.

i think a major contributor to this is simply fewer resources divided between more people, but there are likely many other factors involved.

Ah, managing from a purely financial perspective. I agree with what you said, but I think that people /can/ manage with less now. Or, I hope that they can. For instance, if I want to fix a car, or house, or bike, or grow a garden, or learn an instrument, language or a skill, or whatever, I can manage that.

Once people and society catches up with our tech, we'll have more people flourishing.

> if I want to fix a car, or house, or bike, or grow a garden, or learn an instrument, language or a skill, or whatever, I can manage that.
that's a good point. information is A LOT easier to find these days, what with that internet and all. and our entertainment is a hell of a lot better. i'd rather be an average person today than an average person 50 years ago.

Because of MTV's geordie shore.
I swear to god, mtv is rotting kids' brains away

It would have been easier to be happy back then though. The best you could possibly be was easily attainable with simple hard work and a friendly disposition.

Its not. Generational thinking is for dipshits.

nah, more like y = (sin(x))/x from 0 to infinity

You did the same thing.
>incorrectly
>breaking up
>sentiment

FYI
>Greentext can be longer than five words.

>rinse and repeat
that's bullshit.
lather and rinse, that's all you need.
"repeat" is just a ploy to make you waste shampoo so you'll buy it more often

Nothing has really changed. The internet and other tech has shown off the fuckwits

In the context of the situation he used greentext correctly.

This is some of it. The black community destroying itself is another big issue. Whites wanting Rob he like the blacks has not worked either. Giving out ribbons for playing sports don't work. Telling is we are all equal isn't working.

I'm older more than likely than anyone in this thread. When I grew up we went outside to play. Fixed our own bikes. Made up our own football or baseball teams. Today no little shits can do any of that. Also you don't need to drop 100k for a 4 year degree to make 100k. There is 2 year degrees for under 15k that can do that. But today Everyone wants to work in a office and never work OT. Your all birches enjoy cock.

It's time for parents to kick out the babies who can't live off of $20 a hour. Time to make those little guys go work at McDonald's and not pay for their college or their car. Parents allowed this to happen. Now the parents have to grow up

Liberals and social media, tbh.

The majority is fucked up, but there are a few little sparks still on track

social media ruined them

/thread

Baby boomers -they ruined everything. They were handed everything on a silver platter because their parents had lived through the depression and didn't want them to go without. Consequently, they (the boomers) were felt they were entitled to everything, and have been a generation of locusts. They ruined sex with their whole sexual revolution, making it free and then politicizing it so it was worse than ever. They ruined drugs by abusing it during their youth and then deciding it needed to be cracked down on as they got older. They ruined rock and roll - just look at the 70s. They ruined education - they all went to college but most didn't take it seriously, but they didn't have to pay for it because our society felt it should still be affordable - then when they got jobs they didn't want to pay back into the pot, taxes had to be lower, tuition went up, and subsequent generations had to start taking out massive loans. They ruined jobs by blocking advancement, consolidating power for themselves, leading to older and older management. They ruined marriage by spiking the divorce rate over 50% for the first time ever, completely devaluing the institution. They ruined the workforce by insisting that all women should work, which drove down wages and now single breadwinner families are almost unheard-of, and kids are raised by daycare workers. Those same kids were never told 'no' by their boomer parents, who weren't interested in being good parents, as long as they could tell their friends that they were cool parents, and now you see the generation that resulted.

Because every previous generation talks smack about the succeeding generation.
The Silent generation called the baby boomers a bunch of lazy self centered shits who expect the world be handed to them on a silver platter
Baby boomers to gen X'er - same thing
Gen X'er to Millennials - same fucking thing
Millennials to (insert next gen name here) - probably the same fucking thing