Ask a FORMER Seminarian something

Ask a FORMER Seminarian something.

Spent 4 years in a Catholic Seminary studying to become a priest. I left because I could tell it wasn't right for me long term.

Ask whatever you want to know but I am not going to get into arguments about theology and this thread is also not for me to give you spiritual direction or guidance. Go somewhere else for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the catholic explanation for all the evil in this world?
What happens in the afterlife?

How many little boys u fucked?

Go buy a copy of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Read and learn.

Your still into touching kids tho right?

Did you suck a lot of dick in seminary?

Yeah u wouldn't have made a very good priest.

What made you leave? Did you ever hold in laughter when hearing cofessions?

nope

Kek

Do you still get rock hard thinking about the children?

Never heard confessions because I never got ordained. left before that.
I got gung ho into my religion in college. Decided to go in after to try it out. Not a bad experience but after a while I could just tell it wasn't right for me for the rest of my life.

The craziest? Okay..

>average day of seminary school
>notice hole in stall in mens bathroom
>stick my penis to see what happens
>the most tender, small hands begin jerking my penis
>i cum in 2 minutes

Let me give u some advice dude: I know u mean well but this is no place for a bible thumper. U ain't changing anyone's minds here.

This. Also, were there gay vibes at some point? Whenever i pass by the christian meetups I literally smell the gay

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

Read my first post. I'm not looking to give advise or debate. Just thought I could contribute an interesting "ask a ____" thread on Sup Forums

Also, you don' t have to tell me what /b is a place for or not. I remember Sup Forums before it was shit.

some guys were gay and you could tell. I only got directly hit on once but didn't turn the guy in. He eventually left on his own.

Was it hard to keep a straight face while explaining that the eucharist is really honest to god human flesh? Also I'm not catholic and I once tricked a catholic priest into giving me the eucharist, am I going to hell?

Curious about gay vibes as well, specially from the higher ups

That's fine. Just sometimes with u religious folks " ask me " turns into preaching.

>before it was shit
Newfag detected, Sup Forums was always shit

Why did'nt you go the rational person route? You know, a science education and what-not

understood

Which country?

>Im from Germany and thinking about leaving catholic church for a long time.
Recently our churchsters are articulating that they want more muslim mass immigration, call normal people bad buzzwords for disliking them.
They go to Jerusalem and hide their crosses, blame it on the jews (who didn't want them to take it off), although muslim leaders pressured them into taking them off.

What do you think about that?

Is it right for catholics to ruin the lives of millions just to feed some black sheeps of which 97% (acc. to BAMF) actually had to be defined as soldiers of fortune?

Is it right to give up your faith and empower fascist political-religious ideas just to have a growing faith in a deity in your country?

Should I make my cross in the exit request, condemn these guys and save 1000€ a year?

>Pretty sure I will soon.

devs vvlt

P.S. how could the church become such a cuck association?

>Not OP
You can be gay and still be Catholic. As long as you don't act on it

Yeah right. Someone finds out then they kick u out!!

got me there.

USA.

I was raised in a very strict parish and went to Catholic schools all my life. Read the Catechism if you don't believe me